Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 09, 2012  2:58 AM)V-Rock Wrote: SonKohan
Defense: Earth Pegasus II GB145 RS

He has a CS, so a better combo to suggest would be Earth Pegasus GB145CS.
Im getting the ultimate dx set on Friday so i can test some combos for you guys
We don't require testing. We make viable, competitive combos that have already been proven with testing. Check the discussions in the Beyblade Customization forum and see if they need testing.
V-rock I was thinking of buying Blitz Unicorno, or Gravity destroyer. But anyway thanks for the combos, I will be sure to try them out.
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:25 AM)LuNaGa Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @LuNaGa- As Cheeseburger said, put on a CS onto that.
But hey, that combo is severely outdated for anything. If you have more parts, please list them, and probably we will make you a better Defense/Stamina combo.
Face: Only one metal face, but a lot of normal faces
Clear Wheel: Serpent, Capricorn II,Pegasis I, Horogium and Byxis
Metal Wheel: Aries, Bull, Ray, Night, Earth, Burn, Screw, Storm and Basalt
Tracks: ED145, 145, D125, 230, AD145, 85, 90, 100, SW145 and S130
Tips: DS, R2F(Very Aggresive, Barely worn out), PD, SD, CS, and RSF calm
Sorry for the late reply. Anybody can help, and please do...
Here ya go Janstarblast. Sorry if late post.
I think your query was already answered by a few people. Smile
But seemingly, they didn't give you the CWs.
For the Attack combo given (Screw ___90R²F), the best CW will be Horogium.
For the Defense/Stamina combos, go on with Pegasus, which seems to be the only good CW you seem to have for the purpose... But of course, there are WAY better ones... Uncertain
hey everyone
which bey is recommended
diablo nemesis bd145r2f
or
diablo nemesis r145r2f
Well, Diablo Nemesis is a super-heavy Attack/Defense machine which has WAY too much recoil.
R145 might add Attack, but I would hesitate to choose it, thanks to the high amounts of recoil it causes...
BD145 adds weight to an already heavy part. It will certainly reduce speed, but yeah.
If I were you, I would choose BD145 just because I am afraid of combining two high-recoil parts together. I may be wrong though, as we do have high recoil parts combined in top tier combinations; most notably VariAres R145.
Alright I just ordered Blitz Unicorno offline, he should be here within 14-24 business days....
That belongs in "Recent Beyblade Purchases."
hey everyone can u build me a combo out of:
Legened inferno saggitario 145S
ultimate meteo l-drago assault 85XF
and a grand cetus WD145RS
which combo for attack is better
mf-h variares ch120 rf
mf-h variares r145 rf

Wez109: Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF or Inferno Cetus 85RS
(Feb. 09, 2012  8:06 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which combo for attack is better
mf-h variares ch120 rf
mf-h variares r145 rf

I suggest you use MF-H Vari Ares R145 RF
(Feb. 09, 2012  8:06 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which combo for attack is better
mf-h variares ch120 rf
mf-h variares r145 rf

They both have there good points. MF H Vari Ares Ch120 RF is more widely used. R145 is a little bit heavier then CH120 and has a little bit more recoil. But CH120 is more versatile with the height changing ability. But CH120 does have better results on Vari Ares.
Alright, I've grabbed some new MFB, but I need some advice.

I'm looking to make something with the parts of these Beys (they're in order of release)

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD
BB-82 Grand Cetus WD145RS
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F : D
BB-114 VariAres D : D
BB-118 Phantom Orion B : D

These parts are mostly in mint condition (meaning the Bearings haven't been broken in yet). My plan was to make one Attack type, one Stamina type, and one Defense type. Anyone have any suggestions?
Stamina: Phantom Pegasis II AD145WD
Attack: VariAres D125(WD145, maybe help add weight?)R2F
Defense: Phantom AD145/D125CS

The Stamina and Attack combos are Top-Tier, or very close to Top-Tier. The Defense combo is okay.
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:42 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Alright, I've grabbed some new MFB, but I need some advice.

I'm looking to make something with the parts of these Beys (they're in order of release)

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD
BB-82 Grand Cetus WD145RS
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F : D
BB-114 VariAres D : D
BB-118 Phantom Orion B : D

These parts are mostly in mint condition (meaning the Bearings haven't been broken in yet). My plan was to make one Attack type, one Stamina type, and one Defense type. Anyone have any suggestions?

MF Gravity Perseus d125 RF
MF Phantom Orion BD
MF Phantom Orion AD145WD
MF Vari Ares D125 RF (CH120 would be a better choice.)
Imperial beat me to it.
Dark_Mousy- First off, B: D isn't that good a part. Please refrain from suggesting it in the future. But at the same time, you gave a decent Stamina combo in the next line. Smile
Also, IIRC, VariAres on CH120 is not a very well-established combo... So I do not believe that CH120 will be a better choice, but yes, I am unsure about this. Smile

Also hey, Imperial did beat you, and luckily he had made a better CW choice. Orion ain't good, you know! Smile
Which is better at attack bbp or ldd?
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:08 PM)Rayleone Wrote: Which is better at attack bbp or ldd?

L Drago Destroy. It has decent smash attack. But there are better choices. Big Bang has no uses. Its completely outclassed.
Dark_Mousy- Big Bang does find niche attack use on 230 Attack combos (probably the first in its class), but yeah, its not worth the mention...

@kbuno- He meant to say L Drago Destroy and not Lightning L Drago. Smile
No wonder people disapprove of these short forms, as it is quite tough to distinguish between LLD and LDD unless one looks too closely...
I've been tinkering with Hell Bull BD145 CS for a couple of weeks now. Haven't done any testing with it. I was hoping someone could test it for me against some top tier blades to see how they stack up. Also critisim is welcome. Anything to make me a better blader. Thx