"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
My best attempt at a defense type was a MF2 Earth Leone GB145CS. Is that good?
(Feb. 05, 2012  8:09 PM)RewsterInCamo Wrote: My best attempt at a defense type was a MF2 Earth Leone GB145CS. Is that good?

If you want a heavier defense type use a Basalt wheel, also change the clear wheel to Bull, Aquario or Kerbecs. Other than that, everything else is great.
Well,I got these beys:
L-Drago Destroy F: S
Scythe Kronus T125LDS
Big bang pegasis F: D
Ray Unicorno/Ray striker D125CS(broken CS tip and broken D125 track)
Hades Kerbecks D125F
Flame Byxis T125DS

And some parts:
Storm fusion wheel x2(one is lighter and the other is heavier a bit)
Galaxy fusion wheel
100 track
WB tip
R145 track
Bull energy ring
Galaxy pegasus energy ring

My best attempt was:
Clear wheel:L-drago destroyer
Fusion wheelConfusedcythe Kronus
Track:R145
Performance tip:WB
Result:The bey was really heavy,and it was very good at defense.But, it turned out against Flame Byxis T125DS it was 2 for Scythe L-drago and 8 for Flame Byxis out of 10. Also it's not so amazing against Hades Kerbecks D125F.

so can I make any good beys out of my parts?Also I don't have a metal face but If it's really needed I might be able to get one.
You know, I think torch Sagittario is a good combo with any track or Performance tip.
Umm, this is a thread where you ASK people to give you combos.

Also: Torch is CARP CARP CARP, so don't even say it's good. Also, it's three sided, and you pick a one sided clear wheel. You also said any track or performance tip, which is untrue. BD145XF, anyone?
(Feb. 05, 2012  9:11 PM)Zororak Wrote: Well,I got these beys:
L-Drago Destroy F: S
Scythe Kronus T125LDS
Big bang pegasis F: D
Ray Unicorno/Ray striker D125CS(broken CS tip and broken D125 track)
Hades Kerbecks D125F
Flame Byxis T125DS

And some parts:
Storm fusion wheel x2(one is lighter and the other is heavier a bit)
Galaxy fusion wheel
100 track
WB tip
R145 track
Bull energy ring
Galaxy pegasus energy ring

My best attempt was:
Clear wheel:L-drago destroyer
Fusion wheelConfusedcythe Kronus
Track:R145
Performance tip:WB
Result:The bey was really heavy,and it was very good at defense.But, it turned out against Flame Byxis T125DS it was 2 for Scythe L-drago and 8 for Flame Byxis out of 10. Also it's not so amazing against Hades Kerbecks D125F.

so can I make any good beys out of my parts?Also I don't have a metal face but If it's really needed I might be able to get one.

First of all it's illegal to put LDrago on any other fusion wheel
Second a good combo would be

L Drago Destroy F: D
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:13 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: First of all it's illegal to put LDrago on any other fusion wheel

F: D isn't good at all. If you can't make him a decent attack combo then just don't post it.
(Feb. 05, 2012  9:11 PM)Zororak Wrote: Parts.

If LDS is a typo of EDS, then the best Stamina combo you can make is Scythe Kronos 100EDS.
You do not really have any combos worth mentioning in the other types.
Somebody help me make a attack,defense and stamina but this time my opponent is Big Bang Pegasis FGrin and L Drago destroyer FConfused and Phantom Orion BGrin.

These are my beys.

Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F( I have 4)
Legend Counter Leone 145
Earth Virgo GB145 B(The S is worn out so it's like a B)
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Storm Pegasus W105 Plastic R2F (Fake) and i have a RF
Fang Leone 130 WD ( Lost the W2D so replaced it)( I have two.)
Lightning L drago 100 HF ( I have 2)
Meteo L drago LW105 LF( I have 3)
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Poison Horogium 130 WD(Fake again.)
Meteo L drago rush ver. 125SF
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Ray Unicorno D125 CS ( I have two)
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Tornado Herculeo 100 F
Rock Aries ED145 B
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Flame Libra T125ES
I think that's it.

Thanks once again!
Attack:
MF LLD 100/BD145RF/R2F

Defense:
MF-H Earth Aquario/Kerbecs GB145/BD145CS

Stamina:
Earth Aquario 100WD

Stamina is meh, but it's decent enough.
Rayleone Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy are easy to beat if uncustomized...Phantom Orion BGrin can be defeated by attackers.. So the combos...
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/BD145 RF/R2F
Defense: Earth Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD

You may also try(at your own risk XD) Meteo L-Drago(absorb ver.) 100 WD as a spin-stealer.
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:35 AM)N0body Wrote: Rayleone Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy are easy to beat if uncustomized...Phantom Orion BGrin can be defeated by attackers.. So the combos...

You may also try(at your own risk XD) Meteo L-Drago(absorb ver.) 100 WD as a spin-stealer.

Also you forgot to mention that MLD has to be in Assault mode to spin steal more effectively.

(Assault mode is when the dragon heads are on top of the gold claws).
So what combo should I use to killllllll bbp and lld?
An uncustomized Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) DS will take care of those two
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:38 AM)Rayleone Wrote: So what combo should I use to killllllll bbp and lld?

(Feb. 06, 2012  9:35 AM)N0body Wrote: Rayleone Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy are easy to beat if uncustomized...Phantom Orion BGrin can be defeated by attackers.. So the combos...

those are the combos that can beat any uncustomized BBP or LDD...
i wouldnt suggest any Lightning L Drago combos..as you can see..LLD is very light compare to LDD..it wont be able to KO LDD plus the LDD is equiped with F : D, it has high durability...LLD RF based combos wont make it to KO or OS LDD..

as for spin steal..
i prefer Meteo L Drago GB145 WD/CS (absorb mode) too give MLD a bit weight to prevent it getting KO...but spin steal has 50-50 chance to win...

add MF/ MF-H to N0body defence combos..

EDIT: also..dont mention any fakes parts..it is illegal.. Grin
So I'm just gonna KO bbp with the lld and NObody's defense combo should outspin ldd.

FYI we're using a BB10
I doubt LLD can KO BBP..but you can give a try.....
also..like N0body suggested...uncustomized Hell Kerbecs should bring both of them down..
(Feb. 06, 2012  11:01 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I doubt LLD can KO BBP..but you can give a try.....
also..like N0body suggested...uncustomized Hell Kerbecs should bring both of them down..

LLD can most definitely take care of BBP.
Ok, 2 things:
Which Metal Wheel is better for smash attack? Sagittario or Screw(or give easier to acquire better metal wheels)
Can anyone improve Basalt_____230PD(stamina/balance-ish)?
TNX! Smile
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:19 AM)Lynxx Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:13 AM)BBPegasus Wrote: First of all it's illegal to put LDrago on any other fusion wheel

F: D isn't good at all. If you can't make him a decent attack combo then just don't post it.

L Drago Destroy is really good with it
(Feb. 06, 2012  3:23 PM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:19 AM)Lynxx Wrote:

L Drago Destroy is really good with it

Absolutely nothing is really good with it, because the part itself is terrible and sabotages its own design deliberately.
My friend did this comboEeevil libra DF145D. Is that a good one?
No, not at all. Mostly because of Evil, though - it's just not a great MW.
And if I may add, even though D is a decent tip, it isn't the best on 145 height. So, possibly a WD could be incorporated into that combo... D should only be used for TH170/230. Smile
D actually doesn't really do terrible on lower tracks, it's just that WD is fine on them and D excels on higher ones.