yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
there is no ultimate Basalt combo, only best basalt combo types

Attack: MF-H Basalt Horogium R145 RF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS/RDF/RS/MB/RB
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 230/AD145 D/WD (WD on AD145, D on 230)
Balance: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170 CS/WF
That attack combo is more of an anti-attack combo than anything. It beats high recoil wheels that don't use BD145 (for obvious reasons) and light combos, but I don't think it could be considered as attack.
only Basalt 'Attack' combo I could Think of, still, be happy Ga, it's your bey
the beys i have are(im not too great on short names so ill just say them):

earth virgo , gravity ball , sharp point
Legend thunder libra , down force , sharp point
inferno sagittario , high(the three bit 1 cant really remember Unhappy ) , point
rock aries , eternal defence , (can't remember)

I only said my defence and stmina , im looking for a strong stamina type bey and i would check which ones they were but ive left them at my mums :L
Thunder/Earth Virgo DF145 B is your best
Seeing that you don't have too many parts... I would say your best Combo would be:
Earth ___ GravityBall145 Ball
that combo would get KOed in seconds by any good Lightning L-Drago user
And how come yours wouldn't?
cause it's a Stamina Type, NOT to be used against attack,only AGAINST DEFENSE

while yours is a defense type, again designed to go AGAINST attack
Hey guys wondering what good combo i can make here are my parta i dont have much beacuse I have done some battling for parts and it didnt end well..... Metal peices" Inferno, burn, flame, rock, gravity, cyber, evil, thermal, and ray. Spin tracks: 105x3, ED145, 100, w105, the one thermal lacerta has, and the one virgo has. P.t.'s: WDx2 the one striker has, rf, SD. ok please help soon! thanks
P.S i prefer stamina or defence but im looking for attack too
(Jan. 27, 2012  9:22 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: Hey guys wondering what good combo i can make here are my parta i dont have much beacuse I have done some battling for parts and it didnt end well..... Metal peices" Inferno, burn, flame, rock, gravity, cyber, evil, thermal, and ray. Spin tracks: 105x3, ED145, 100, w105, the one thermal lacerta has, and the one virgo has. P.t.'s: WDx2 the one striker has, rf, SD. ok please help soon! thanks
P.S i prefer stamina or defence but im looking for attack too

Stamina:
Burn___100 WD

Attack
Ray striker 100 RF
Gravity Destroyer D125 RF or CS if aggressive.

Ray Striker D125CS

Cyber Pegasus 105F

Evil Pises ED145WD

Earth Virgo GB145BS

Inferno Gasher SW145SF

Anyone got ideas for an attack type or any type for that matter.
secret B

Attack: RayStriker105F (Bad, buy a GalaxyPegasus and LightningLDrago)

Defence: EarthGasherGB145CS (Mediocre, buy a HellKerbecs and TwistedTempo)

Stamina: EarthGasher105WD (Medicore, buy a GravityDestroyer)
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:58 AM)S.D.C Wrote: secret B

Okay sweet. Thanks. Next time I head to walmart, I will have to remember to get a TBS Stadium. Its bad but comes with GP and MLD. Need to find an LLD.

Galaxy Pegasus has no useful parts other than R2F. For attack he/she needs RF, BD145, 85,90 and Vari Ares.

Defense: You need to get Bull and/or Acquario and/or Kerbecs. Those are the heaviest CW so far. And you need to get scythe kronos for defense and stamina. Basalt (Twisted) will work if you can't get scythe. Hell Kerbecs you should get for the CW, BD145, and MAYBE Hell. GB145 will work ok with basalt and use your CS for the tip.

Stamina: Again get those CWs, but also get 145, 230, SD or WD. Basalt and Scythe will work good for stamina, only basalt is more for defense... If you can't get either Scythe, or Basalt then you should use your earth and (again) MAYBE Kerbecs. And Gravity Destroyer has one or two good parts.. but overall the only thing worth keeping is the WD. If I were you, I would get Scythe Kronos, VariAres, Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, an Aquario bey, and Storm Pegasis for RF.

EDIT: DON'T GET THE TBS!!!! THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY! YOU'D BE BETTER OFF BUYING INDIVIDUAL BEYS.

EDIT 2: Also, get some Metal Faces, they're relatively cheap. Get the ones that have both plastic and metal pieces.
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:42 AM)Last Memory Wrote:

Galaxy Pegasus has no useful parts other than R2F. For attack he/she needs RF, BD145, 85,90 and Vari Ares.

Defense: You need to get Bull and/or Acquario and/or Kerbecs. Those are the heaviest CW so far. And you need to get scythe kronos for defense and stamina. Basalt (Twisted) will work if you can't get scythe. Hell Kerbecs you should get for the CW, BD145, and MAYBE Hell. GB145 will work ok with basalt and use your CS for the tip.

Stamina: Again get those CWs, but also get 145, 230, SD or WD. Basalt and Scythe will work good for stamina, only basalt is more for defense... If you can't get either Scythe, or Basalt then you should use your earth and (again) MAYBE Kerbecs. And Gravity Destroyer has one or two good parts.. but overall the only thing worth keeping is the WD. If I were you, I would get Scythe Kronos, VariAres, Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, an Aquario bey, and Storm Pegasis for RF.

EDIT: DON'T GET THE TBS!!!! THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY! YOU'D BE BETTER OFF BUYING INDIVIDUAL BEYS.

EDIT 2: Also, get some Metal Faces, they're relatively cheap. Get the ones that have both plastic and metal pieces.
You should include other top tiers such as:
-Blitz
-Duo
-Phantom
-Death
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:08 AM)The_Changed-Ton Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:42 AM)Last Memory Wrote:

-Blitz
-Duo
-Phantom
-Death

Oh, thanks! I knew there were a few parts I was missing, but I couldn't place the names.
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:26 AM)Last Memory Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:08 AM)The_Changed-Ton Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:42 AM)Last Memory Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus has no useful parts other than R2F. For attack he/she needs RF, BD145, 85,90 and Vari Ares.

-Blitz
-Duo
-Phantom
-Death

Oh, thanks! I knew there were a few parts I was missing, but I couldn't place the names.
You can edit your post.
It's on the bottom right corner.
I need a good Libra based stamina combo
the parts
Track : 145 230 BD145 100 90 8 UW145
Tip: WD CS D DS EWD RS RSF
I really wouldn't suggest Libra for a stamina part, but if you insist: Earth/Phantom Libra 85CS.
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:38 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: I really wouldn't suggest Libra for a stamina part, but if you insist: Earth/Phantom Libra 85CS.

I think has was talking of the Pre Hybrid Wheel Libra since he didn't list clear wheels
@Djalu- Are you asking for combos for the Libra CW, or the Pre-HWS Libra MW?
In either case, both are useless/highly outclassed for Stamina....

Last Memory, The Changed Ton- Remember, this is not the Purchase Consultation thread. Too many suggestions to make purchases aren't required. Moreover, Secret B seems to be confined to Hasbro parts, and the needful has already been done by S. D. C. So, all those purchase suggestions were either unwanted, or irrelevant; the latter being a better description of it. Smile
Its OK to suggest purchases here, but one shouldn't blindly suggest things, without knowing more of one's requirements. If its Build Me a Combo, suggestions must be limited to Hasbro parts, unless previously specified by a user; because most people around here seem to be Hasbro-only bladers.
Your suggestions weren't wrong. They were brilliant. But, when S.D.C was thwarted for suggesting the purchase of a Galaxy Pegy (which was quite relevant), that was wrong. S.D.C knows that R2F is the only good part in Galaxy, and also one of the parts Secret B needs. So, he ain't wrong. As I said before, Secret B seems to be a Hasbro only blader, and maybe the combos given by S.D.C might suffice, as R2F is useless in Hasbro stadiums...
I hope you all get my point though. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by Changed Ton...
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:56 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Djalu- Are you asking for combos for the Libra CW, or the Pre-HWS Libra MW?
In either case, both are useless/highly outclassed for Stamina....

Last Memory, The Changed Ton- Remember, this is not the Purchase Consultation thread. Too many suggestions to make purchases aren't required. Moreover, Secret B seems to be confined to Hasbro parts, and the needful has already been done by S. D. C. So, all those purchase suggestions were either unwanted, or irrelevant; the latter being a better description of it. Smile
Its OK to suggest purchases here, but one shouldn't blindly suggest things, without knowing more of one's requirements. If its Build Me a Combo, suggestions must be limited to Hasbro parts, unless previously specified by a user; because most people around here seem to be Hasbro-only bladers.
Your suggestions weren't wrong. They were brilliant. But, when S.D.C was thwarted for suggesting the purchase of a Galaxy Pegy (which was quite relevant), that was wrong. S.D.C knows that R2F is the only good part in Galaxy, and also one of the parts Secret B needs. So, he ain't wrong. As I said before, Secret B seems to be a Hasbro only blader, and maybe the combos given by S.D.C might suffice, as R2F is useless in Hasbro stadiums...
I hope you all get my point though. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by Changed Ton...
Thanks Janstarblast
(Jan. 28, 2012  6:56 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
Hey! Galaxy is epicsauce Grin It's shiny XD

Jokes aside, thanks Jan Smile
I picked that he was a Hasbro blader because he has Inferno, an Hasbro-only release; and that he used the name 'Evil' over 'Killer', which as we all know is the TT name.

I placed R2F in there on the off-chance that he may get a stadium with no stupid gimmics (like runs in the centre of the stadium) and without a flat centre. I believe there may be one like that but I don't know its name, I remember seeing it in a shop briefly... Anyway, if he got his hands on that stadium, R2F would be at least partially useful. Still not very though. So I guess you could take Pegasus off the list.
Yes the.Metal System Libra wheel but I insist
Someone tell me a good libra stamina-defense
Combo and I have the MF2's