"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need a stamina combo, defense combo, and attack combo out of my parts. Also, if I have no viable combos then could you maybe tell me what parts I need to make the combo better??

CW:

Lightning L-Drago
Meteo L-Drago II
Pegasus (x2)
Pegasus II (x2)
Gravity Destroyer (Perseus)
Unicorno
Bull
Horogium
Leone
Fireblaze
Byxis
Gil
Cetus
Kerbecs
Virgo

Wheels:

Gravity Destroyer
Lightning L-Drago
Meteo L-Drago II
Counter
Basalt
Midnight
Cyber
Storm
Galaxy (x2)
Ray (X2)
Rock
Earth
Flame
Burn
Grand
Hell

Tracks:
100 (x3)
105 (x3)
C145
T125
GB145
W105
LW105
D125
AD145
BD145
WD125

Bottoms:

LF
R^2F (x2)
RF
S
WD (x3)
MS
F
HF
ES
SF
RSF
RS
CS
A: Gravity Destroyer D125/AD145R2F and Lightning LDrago GB145/D145R2F (try and get some Metal Faces and 4D attackers if you want to be competitive on the WBO.)

D: Basalt C145RF (Get BD145 and CS)

S: Earth/Basalt AD145/230WD (Get Phantom Orion)

I actually do have CS but I totally forgot to put it down. So use CS and doesn't matter what CW on Defense?? And Where can I get Metal Faces??

Thank you so much!!
(Nov. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)Last Memory Wrote: I actually do have CS but I totally forgot to put it down. So use CS and doesn't matter what CW on Defense?? And Where can I get Metal Faces??

Thank you so much!!
Whoops, I forgot!

Bull for Stamina/Defense customs.

I suggest you get the Aquario Clear Wheel.

I've been looking for an Aquario wheel actually, however the superstore chains here fail when it comes to carrying Beyblade items. I'll keep an eye out though.

And thank you so much Dan!
For Hasbro Bladers not buying online, metal faces are currently only accesble through the purchase of the Beybalde Metal Fusion and Beyblade Metal Masters DS games that include exclusive tops. They are as follows:

Beyblade Metal Fusion DS
*Toys'R'Us: Cyber Pegasis 100HF
*Walmart: Bakushin Susanow 105F
*Other: Counter Leone D125B

Beyblade Metal Masters DS
*Other: Bakushin Susanow 90WF
*BestBuy: Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S
*Target: Nightmare Rex SW145SD
*Toys'R'US: Vulcan Horueus 145D

All of the beys I just listed include MFs. theya re the only ones. Sadly, the MF2 system has yet to be released by hasbro, and at this point, I dought it ever will...
Which track is better suited for a MF Gravity Perseus attack combo that can be used in a tournament: T125 or WA130? If these tracks aren't good enough what are some alternatives? Thank you in advance.
T125 is better than WA130, due to it being very similar to D125, which is one of the preferred tracks on Gravity.
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:10 AM)Hazel Wrote: T125 is better than WA130, due to it being very similar to D125, which is one of the preferred tracks on Gravity.

then which is better T125 or D125?
Thx again guys for the great combos and I'm going to make the WBO proud tommorow! Also, I can also do testing during the tournament
suggest me a possible good attack and defence combos...
My parts are
Metal wheel-gravity,lighting,earth(x2),rock

Clear wheel-egle,zurafa,pegasis,gemios

Tracks-100,W105(x2),145,R145,AD145

Tips-WD(x2),R2F,CS,WB,HF

Thanks
ATK: Lightning L-Drago 100R²F
DEF: Earth Pegasis II 100/AD145CS (I assume you have Pegasis 2 because you have an R²F. If not, still use Pegasis. If the CS is aggro, use a WD.)
STAM: Earth Gemios AD145WD
combos with:
scythe kronos
beat lynx
Ldrago Destroy
fang leone
BigBangPegasus
i need a really good defence bey cause im a defnce blader
i have:
facebolt:
APUARIO
tempo
leone
pheonix
Energy ring:
tempo
AQUARIO
leone
phenix
beawolf
pegasus
metal fusion wheel:
rock
HYPER
twisted
flame
burn
killer
thermal
storm
SPIN TRACK
ED145
MID PROFILE
HIGH PROFILE
LOW PROFILE
ROCK ORSO'S SPIN TRACK (I DONT KNOW WHATS THE NUMBER)
TIPS:
WB
WD
METAL TIP (BURN PHEONIX)
BS
RF
HF
F

well the facebolts dont really matter unless its something like metal faces
but so far: twisted aquario ed145 wd
i need a stamina comb, but i am unsure which is better phantom or scythe
Phantom Aquario AD145WD/TH170D are currently the most successful multipurpose Stamina customs.
alot of people perfer using the phantom metal wheel
ive been testing out vari ares ch120 cs is this a good combo
i would like to know which is better gravity or variares, also has anyone got a top tier recoil attacker
VariAres is much better than Gravity, if the CS is aggressive it's pretty good but try a RF, R2F or LRF bottom (last 2 parts depends more on which spin you'll use it in, R2F for right and LRF for left).

VariAres R145/CH120RF is a powerful attacker but has lots of recoil, there is no such thing as 'recoil attacker'.
I need the best combos I can get with these beys (parts with potential are in bold)

POSSIBLE DEFENSE BEYS

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Torch Aries 125D

POSSIBLE STAMINA BEYS

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Torch Aries 125D

POSSIBLE ATTACK BEYS

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD

NOTE: All of these beys are hasbro beys.
Midnight is not too good btw, nor is 125.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer (Counter Mode) 125RF (Get a Strongest Blader set, you can get top-tier Attack and Defense parts, and use Blitz Unicorno 100R2F)
Defense: Twisted Bull GB145WD (Get a much better defense tip, try Ray Striker and wear the tip down till it is calm. Also get a Hell Kerbecs or Beat Lynx for BD145 and TH170 respectively, they are better for defense. Alternatively, you could get Hell Kerbecs and Death Quetz to make Death BD145RDF/CS)
Stamina: Twisted/Earth Bull AD145WD (Get a Phantom Orion, it is top-tier stamina out of the box)
combos with:
scythe kronos
beat lynx
Ldrago Destroy
fang leone
BigBangPegasus
attack=gravity destroyer 1
which is better blitz or variares