"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'd replace that Earth with Rock. Maybe Storm, but preferably Rock.
I honestly can't see any good custom with c145. If you know of any im quite intrested to see it. Any ideas?
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I honestly can't see any good custom with c145. If you know of any im quite intrested to see it. Any ideas?

It was a former top tier, in the combos MF Earth Bull C145WB and MF Libra C145WB.

Now, the best possible defense results you'll get with C145 will be with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145RB. BD145 is worlds better, but if you don't have BD145, C145 still isn't worth it. A Low Track Defense Combo is more prefered.

The best use for C145 right now would be in the combo MF Fang C145RF.
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:36 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I honestly can't see any good custom with c145. If you know of any im quite intrested to see it. Any ideas?

It was a former top tier, in the combos MF Earth Bull C145WB and MF Libra C145WB.

Now, the best possible defense results you'll get with C145 will be with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145RB. BD145 is worlds better, but if you don't have BD145, C145 still isn't worth it. A Low Track Defense Combo is more prefered.

The best use for C145 right now would be in the combo MF Fang C145RF.

Alrighty. Grin Thanks. Ill try some of those. I just never really saw a use for it logically.
can u build me the best combo with these beys:thunder leone,gravity perseus,flame sagittario,thermal lacerta,ray gil,earth eagle,flame libra,meteo ldrago,galaxy pegasus,storm pegasus and lightning ldrago[/i]
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Leone GB145RSF
Stamina: Earth Eagle AD145WD
Spin Equalization: Meteo L-Drago 100WD
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Leone GB145RSF
Stamina: Earth Eagle AD145WD
Spin Equalization: Meteo L-Drago 100WD

Ive found that meteo l drago with a 105 track does better because woth wd it doesnt allow him to scrape the stadium resulting in a longer last bit of spin.
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:32 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Ive found that meteo l drago with a 105 track does better because woth wd it doesnt allow him to scrape the stadium resulting in a longer last bit of spin.

If your confident about this Post results where they are needed or you could have at least PM'ed Hazel to reduce the clutter of threads...
whats a good defence combo for schyte kronosT125EDS
i have (with all the parts):
storm pegasus
cyber pegasus
galaxy pegasus
lightning Ldrago(x3)
meteo Ldrago
rock gasher
rock scorpio
ray unicorno (cs is too worn down for defense)
killer pisces
burn fireblaze
earth virgo
storm capricorn
my current combos are:
stamina: meteo Ldrago 100WD
attack:lightning Ldrago100RF
defense:earth fireblaze GB145WB
got any good combos
(Nov. 09, 2011  11:27 PM)ChaosBlader32 Wrote: i have (with all the parts):
storm pegasus
cyber pegasus
galaxy pegasus
lightning Ldrago(x3)
meteo Ldrago
rock gasher
rock scorpio
ray unicorno (cs is unusable for defense)
killer pisces
burn fireblaze
earth virgo
storm capricorn
any good combos

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF/R2F
Stamina: Burn Gasher 100WD
Defense: Earth Gasher GB145WB (Make CS defense by wear and use it on this)

Your combos are pretty much the best you got.
Just use Burn Gasher 100WD as stamina and use MLD 100WD for Spin-Stealer.
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:18 PM)L drago boy Wrote: whats a good defence combo for schyte kronosT125EDS

I think the best defense combo is Schyte Tempo90RS
MF-H Scythe Kronos 90/100CS is best. RS doesn't have enough stamina to do well enough, CS has enough stamina + defense ability. Kronos also has better synergy with Scythe than Horogium.
One combo I would say with AD is gravity Perseus
(Nov. 09, 2011  11:56 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: One combo I would say with AD is gravity Perseus

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

(Nov. 09, 2011  11:50 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Build me a combo with AD145.

Phantom Aquario AD145WD. Earth Aquario AD145WD. Scythe Aquario AD145WD.

Take your pick; they're all great. Earth is the weakest link.
Can my son and I get a really good Gravity Perseus combo? We currently have a black MF, R145, and WD on it? Any ideas appreciated!

Ps- I love this place! Smile
Need to know what all parts you and your son have so we can suggest something for you. Smile

If you have an RF tip, MF Gravity Perseus R145RF is quite a valid combo. However, I'd suggest BD145MF/R2F or D125RF instead.
Thanks Hazel- Man your fast! Well we do have many many parts. We just got BD145 today (I allowed him to have it as I actually have many beys put up for Christmas) and we also have D125. If I was to take the BD145 from Hades, do you have a decent combo for him? We were able to make the WBBA recommended config (what was on the back of the TT box) MF BD145EWD (Not sure how that measures up in the whole picture)
MF Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)CS is a very proficient Balance combination, while Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD is a solid Stamina combo.

MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF is probably my favorite attack combo in the metagame, but if attack isn't your thing, or you want to use your BD145 for Stamina or Defense customs, then more power to you.

I feel it should also be mentioned that MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS is the current reigning champion Defense custom as far as overall likelihood to succeed in a tournament environment, too.
Wow! I have a lot to learn! Thanks again Hazel!
Please, take the time to observe our several threads on top tier parts, combos, new part discussions, etc! It's all worth the read. Smile
for my other cousin what is the best combo possible please

Lightning Ldrago 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Aries ED145B
Burn Fireblaze 145MS
Poison Serphent SW145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Libra T125ES
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Orso D125B
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Dark Gasher CH120FS