"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
you might want to change UW145 to low tracks like 85/90.it will help to tilt opposing bey with Screw MW..
Basalt is the best for defence..Earth is the best for stamina..
Basalt BD145 CS is one great defence-stamina combo..
Okay . But I need other MW though as I don't want to buy the exact same thing again.
(Nov. 03, 2011  6:45 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs is terrible for Defence.

Well, that's true but it can do well with BD145 at times... Also, as Ben-Ben said, he doesn't have anything else (except Earth) to use.
Agreed that Hell has massive recoil, but it can seriously do good (not great) at times. Thanks to its decent weight when combined with BD145. Smile
And yeah, Alwaysrocked, you may also use a Flame Byxis' 230 track for the stamina combo suggested by Ben-Ben. Smile
@powerangeryan- Um, considering Cyber is bad metal wheel, you will need to depend upon some other parts for better performance. And the spin track can do it for you. I guess Cyber Aquario BD145RF/WF would at least do some harm to today's powerful Defense combos...
Also, Earth Mold 1 is good for Stamina. IMO, Hell beats Earth Mold 2 for stamina; provided Hell is used with BD145 in Boost Mode. Smile
Energy Ring: L-Drago

Fusion Wheel: Lightning

Spin Track: 100

Performance Tip: Hole Flat
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:28 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: Energy Ring: L-Drago

Fusion Wheel: Lightning

Spin Track: 100

Performance Tip: Hole Flat

We can't give you any suggestions for customizations if you only have one Beyblade.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:08 PM)tetsu10 Wrote: And sun god and peices

Sun God is a fake Beyblade that is worthless, and "Pisces" could refer to any number of things - which Pisces do you have?
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF
Defense: MF Earth Aquario GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Aquario T125B or HF/S

Your parts don't really suit the other two categories very well.
well you said "not very well", so could you make the combos anyway, just because i am curious of what it would be
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:45 PM)MFPegasus3 Wrote:

well you said "not very well", so could you make the combos anyway, just because i am curious of what it would be

I was trying to be nice, honestly. You can make one theoretical Balance combo depending on the condition of your CS, however. As for Destabilizers, they're not really useful anymore, and even if they were - you do not have anything that could make a remotely competent one, unless I'm missing something. Someone more familiar with the type could possibly chime in, however.

Balance: Earth Aquario T125CS
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:54 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  10:45 PM)MFPegasus3 Wrote:

I was trying to be nice, honestly. You can make one theoretical Balance combo depending on the condition of your CS, however. As for Destabilizers, they're not really useful anymore, and even if they were - you do not have anything that could make a remotely competent one, unless I'm missing something. Someone more familiar with the type could possibly chime in, however.

Balance: Earth Aquario T125CS
My CS is basically brand new, its only been used twice, literally
Then it can serve as Anti-Meta until it wears down and exposes more plastic, in which case it will serve a Balance role of Stamina and Defense, essentially.
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:48 AM)MFPegasus3 Wrote: Ray Striker D125 CS
Counter Leone D125 B (with metal facebolt)
Cyber Pegasus 100 HF (with metal facebolt)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (very worn down)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (slightly worn down)
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F (basically new)
Rock Orso D125 B
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Flame Libra T125 ES
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
i want an attack, defense, stamina, balance, destabilizer combo(s) please

Destabilizer: Flame Gasher 100FS/HF (85SF is the ideal bottom for this combo)
Lightning L-Drago(Multi-hit mode) 100 HF/S (WF would be better)

Attack: Metal Face LLD(upper mode) CH120RF

Stamina: Earth Aquario 100B

Defense: Metal Face Earth Aquario GB145CS

Balance: Metal Face Counter Pieces D125 RF(really worn) or CS

The Attack is Top Tier, Defense is decent enough, the stamina could use a WD/D/SD tip to be optimal, the balance combo is pretty much meg-shift so don't expect great things (the only true balance combo is MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, it's the only stamina/defence/attack combo in existence). the destabilizer combos should work out, but SF/WF is the best bottom to use for those and an 85 height track is preferred, 90 will work too, but try to get an SF tip, buy one of the 'phantom orion wbba parts set' it comes with an 85, 230, and CH120 tracks (all VERY useful, 230 for stamina and defense, the CH120 actually functions properly, and 85 is useful for all types) and also has SF, XF, and WD bottoms (again, WD is the 'standard' for stamina, SF is useful for a few different counters, and XF is great for fast attackers/spin stealers) its a great buy at under $20 shipped on ebay from most sellers, so considering all you get, to me the 'working' CH120 is worth the price alone... but if you have any questions about anything, PM me...
I'm back once again with a bit more variety.. Hopefully so.. Here we go! Grin

I'm just gonna be naming the ones that I did have potential for and then the parts I did not use..

Lightning L-Drago H145 RF ( RF is in a fairly new condition.. Got it a few days ago so it still needs some wearing down. )
Meteo L-Drago 100 CS ( CS is in a fairly new condition as well. )
Thermal Aquario WD145 JB ( It's a shocker to me too but it's managed to hold its own either as a Stamina type. The Jog Ball is a beaut imo. )
Earth Bull R145 WB ( Thank goodness for Zurafa )
Ray Pegasus II 100 R2F ( Quite a devastating force. R2F has been worn down to its prime, I would take it. )
Flame Byxis 230 WD ( It was either this or Twisted Tempo and I had already planned on giving that to my little brother for his birthday.. n_n Only one Tempo left and I found it for him. )

Parts

Capricorn Energy Ring
Orso Energy Ring
Unicorno Energy Ring
Zurafa Energy Ring
D125
CS ( Worn down to Defense status.. o 3o )
SW145
Lacerta Energy Ring
RS

Now this is just to see if there is a better combo I can come up with. No, I don't have any Metal Face bolts.. E-Bay is the only way to get them as far as I know in N. A. but here's to hoping of a better combo.

Thanks a lot, guys. n_n
You can get the MFs from the Beyblade DS games, but yeah, eBay is cheaper. A LOT cheaper.
attack:
LLD R145 RF
defence:
Earth _____230 CS/RS
spin steal:
MLD AD145 WD/CS
You could change that Earth Bull R145WB to Earth Bull 230CS (the non aggro one, perfect for defense)
Beware of left spin combos against this, that is 230's weakness. This combo can be used for defense/stamina, and more so for stamina if switched out with WD.

On LLD H145RF If you're going up against something like a 230 or 145+ use that. R145 can be useful on it too. Otherwise, I'd recommend switching out to a 100.
hey guys i need your opinions on this combo i am working on which is MF Rock Bull 230WB.
if it sucks let me know how i could fix it i have the following parts:
3 Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorn M145Q
2 Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Meto L Drago LW105LF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Midnight Bull 125SF
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Dark Bull H145SD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Flame Byxis 230WD
ATK:
LLD 100/GB145/H145/R145 RF/R²F

DEF:
Twisted Bull 230WD/CS(if worn)/RS (watch out for left spin combos, it will KILL 230RS)

STAM:
Twisted Bull 230WD
Thermal Pisces T125ES AND Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Any Tips to Defeat Bib Bang Pegasus FGrin
Anything. BBP Isn't top tier. Using Lightning L-drago BD145 LRF/RF/R2F will do, or Basast kerbecs 230CS, will do the trick.

and what are those beys on top?
Why my pisces metal did not turn black and my drago metal turn black?
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:03 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Why my pisces metal did not turn black and my drago metal turn black?

Because metal wheels don't change colors.
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:03 AM)tetsu10 Wrote: Why my pisces metal did not turn black and my drago metal turn black?

Because metal wheels don't change colors.

He's probably talking about wheel tarnish.

tetsu10, that question belongs in "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" in the Beyblade General forum.
Dude, you were told that Big Bang Pegasus SUCKS!
The best combination you can get is a Lightning L Drago uncustomized. Or, Lightning L Drago T125HF.
But yeah, do not expect a win... Even though BBP sucks, your Lightning combo needs a good attack tip to devastate BBP. Probably RF will do well.
But yeah, if you are battling in a Hasbro stadium, your LLD combo can beat BBP quite easily. Smile

If you didn't know-
BBP= Big Bang Pegasus.
LLD= Lightning L Drago.

All the members around this site are accustomed to using these short forms as the names of these beys are too long. There are many more, but these are all you need to know for now. Smile