yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:51 PM)elemnetron100 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:49 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:47 PM)elemnetron100 Wrote: defense tips: WB and WD

No. Those are both Stamina tips. They have no value for Defense.

im new to beyblades, but even i know that WD has 0 atk, 5 def, and 2 stam...WB has 1 atk, 5 def, and 1 stam.

The stats on parts are meaningless and often extremely incorrect.

WB and WD have extremely low friction with the Stadium, which leads to them being easily KOed, and thereby invalid as Defense parts. While Hasbro claims they are "Defense" in their asinine stat system, the parts are only useful for Stamina customizations.

Completely ignore any and all stats on Hasbro things. Any time they're right is simple coincidence.
is there a site for the real stats, if any?
Beybladebattles.com or something like that.
But those stats are completely wrong.
(Oct. 23, 2011  9:00 PM)elemnetron100 Wrote: is there a site for the real stats, if any?

There are no "real stats". Statistical values cannot be accurately given to parts involved so heavily in physics.

This is the site you stay on to learn about the real properties of each part.
3 NON-ATTACK combos out of:

Rock Orso D125 B
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF

I need to use all 3 at the same time, so no repeat parts.
(Oct. 23, 2011  9:18 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: 3 NON-ATTACK combos out of:

Rock Orso D125 B
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF

I need to use all 3 at the same time, so no repeat parts.

You only have parts here for one valid combo, and that combo itself isn't great.

Earth Libra 145B, for Stamina.
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:49 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:47 PM)elemnetron100 Wrote: defense tips: WB and WD

No. Those are both Stamina tips. They have no value for Defense.

actually WB was once a considered the only viable defense bottom and it has some defense capabilities but in our current meta-game It's not so hot anymore...
if WB is his only option then WB he shall use for any defense combos....
otherwise on the stats thing yeah Hasbro's completely wrong...
hey i was wondering what is the best Stamina/Defense combo is

My best is MF Flame Capricorne 100SD

The beyblades I have are

Storm Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Rock Leone 145WB
Fang Leone II 130W2D
Rock Aries ED145B
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Midnight Bull 130SF
Fury Capricorne 100HF
Flame Libra (T125)ES (spin track is broke)
Inferno Sagitario 145S
Torch Aries 130(D) (performance tip is broke)
Evil/Killer Gemios DF145FS
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 145MS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Ray Striker/Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
Rock Scorpio/Escolpio T125JB
Cyber Pegasis 100(F) X2 (both performance tips are broke)
Dark Bull (H145)SD (spin track is broke)
Rock Orso D125(B) (performance tip is missing)

I also have 1 metal face
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:01 PM)EagleX Wrote: hey i was wondering what is the best Stamina/Defense combo is

My best is MF Flame Capricorne 100SD

The beyblades I have are

Storm Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Rock Leone 145WB
Fang Leone II 130W2D
Rock Aries ED145B
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Midnight Bull 130SF
Fury Capricorne 100HF
Flame Libra (T125)ES (spin track is broke)
Inferno Sagitario 145S
Torch Aries 130(D) (performance tip is broke)
Evil/Killer Gemios DF145FS
Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix 145MS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Ray Striker/Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
Rock Scorpio/Escolpio T125JB
Cyber Pegasis 100(F) X2 (both performance tips are broke)
Dark Bull (H145)SD (spin track is broke)
Rock Orso D125(B) (performance tip is missing)

I also have 1 metal face

MF Earth Bull GB145CS for Defense
Earth Bull 100/145D/WB for Stamina
what is the best combo, or best type of combo poison could be used for? (possibly using virgo too?)
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:12 PM)aquario217 Wrote: what is the best combo, or best type of combo poison could be used for? (possibly using virgo too?)

Unfortunately, Poison cannot be used well with anything at all. It will always be recoiled out of the Stadium or be outspun.

Virgo, however, can be used with pretty much anything - it's decently well-balanced, albeit not exactly as heavy as Bull, Cancer, Aquario, or Kerbecs. It does well on Stamina customs. Clear wheels have very minor impacts on performance in most cases(not all, however), so you can use Virgo on whatever you like except Attack combos where it might cover contact points.
Burn Cancer 100 W2D

try this for attack: Fang LeoneII 100 RF
i also am wondering what is the best attack combination of all the beyblades i have (in previous comment)
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:18 PM)EagleX Wrote: You should try Poison Virgo ED145ES that is the best i know of (i do not own the poison wheel just to let you know)

How can you propose an unheard of combo if you don't even have it? What makes you say that combo is any good?
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:18 PM)EagleX Wrote: i also am wondering what is the best attack combination of all the beyblades i have (in previous comment)

Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. Keep it in the CH120 height, however. It's pretty much useless at CH145.
That's not accurate, 145 height definitely has uses, though it won't be used all that often, its far from useless, and both WB and WD do in fact have defense value, they might not be top tier choices at this point, but launched properly they do ok... basalt gb145wd is a very usable defense/stamina hybrid that I've seen used to success ... also with earth... just because it isn't top teir doesn't mean it's unusable. Look at d125 for instance, for all intents and purposes its outclassed but still usable
CH145 has no use compared to CH120 which does everything better..
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:14 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: That's not accurate, 145 height definitely has uses, though it won't be used all that often, its far from useless, and both WB and WD do in fact have defense value, they might not be top tier choices at this point, but launched properly they do ok... basalt gb145wd is a very usable defense/stamina hybrid that I've seen used to success ... also with earth... just because it isn't top teir doesn't mean it's unusable. Look at d125 for instance, for all intents and purposes its outclassed but still usable

I've never seen anyone seriously recommend WB and WD for defense in the meta's current state, and I will not recommend things to people that I would not personally use - if they're going up against HWS attackers, let alone 4D attackers, these tips are not acceptable for use in Defense Customizations. Basalt GB145WD may be the only exception, and even that I am dubious of. Earth on anything but RS or CS will be fired out of a Stadium like a cannonball against anything post-Vulcan.

CH145 is HORRID, and is not worth using over any other 145 at all. This is extraordinarily common knowledge. LLD on CH145 will not do better than CH120 against much of anything, save for - potentially - 220/230 heights. Moreover, this poster is very obviously a Hasbro blader, and Hasbro's CH145 is ABSOLUTELY useless, as it rarely even maintains the height after initial contact.

D125 is an exceptionally good niche part, finding a home on the very potent MF Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F combo.
Weak launching usually does the trick, and left-spin attackers are still prominent enough for it to be viable!
More like post-Vulcan!
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Weak launching usually does the trick, and left-spin attackers are still prominent enough for it to be viable!
More like post-Vulcan!

I actually meant to type Vulcan, but for some reason, Ray hit my brain. I apologize.
Italians would disagree lol... but like I said, its not used often, but its far from useless... and Vulcan AD145R2F can KO Basalt BD145MB, did it three in a row yesterday, so I'm not sure why people think its dead...
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:39 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Italians would disagree lol... but like I said, its not used often, but its far from useless... and Vulcan AD145R2F can KO Basalt BD145MB, did it three in a row yesterday, so I'm not sure why people think its dead...

Vulcan fell into disuse for being largely incapable of toppling RS-based combos. It's not fully incapable of it, but it does struggle, causing it to be less reliable than modern MWs.

Italians have a metagame I am unfamiliar with. I am obviously not going to speak from their experiences instead of my own. Smile
230 just put the final nail in the coffin for Vulcan, I mean rubber bottoms were used in tournament about as much as attacks, amirite? But yeah, RS stopped Vulcan in its tracks and 230 just made it completely unusable since that became popular.. :V

That is really strange considering I have always come close, but never actually did KO Basalt BD145 with MF-H Vulcan Kerbecs AD145R2F..
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:39 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Italians would disagree lol... but like I said, its not used often, but its far from useless... and Vulcan AD145R2F can KO Basalt BD145MB, did it three in a row yesterday, so I'm not sure why people think its dead...
You say it "did yesterday". Which tournament are you referring to?

what is better for stamina
Scythe Bull BD145EDS
or Scythe Bull 100 EDS

BD145 usually gets KOed by basalt but 100 doesnt for some reason
EDS is mint