"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 19, 2011  2:05 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Aquario would help against 230's. Bull is ok. Attack:lighting l-Drago BD145 RF/R2F , gravity destroyer BD145 RF/R2F defense:twisted Aquario BD145/GB145 RS/CS, earth bull GB145/BD145 CS/RS stamina : earth bull/Aquario 100/GB145 CS/WD , Hades kerbecs BD145(booster) WD/CS

Shouldn't it be for defense
(MF) Twisted/Basalt Hades/Kerbecs BD145 CS?................
Well, he suggested Aquario in place of Kerbecs, and that is really not a huge difference. Smile
OK, its going to be my first tourney soon enough, and I guess I should be preparing combos for the good.
Even though I know what should I be making, I just want someone to confirm that. Here are my beys-

Lightning L Drago 100HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

OK, so what I think- It'd be useless to use BD145 on LLD as I do not have a tip which is tall enough to be used with BD145 in normal mode. Therefore the best I can make are-

Lightning L Drago 100HF (attack- BAD)
Lightning L Drago 100DS (spin steal- OK)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Stamina + Defense(?)- Quite good IMO)
Hell Kerbecs BD145HF (anti-meta- OK)

So, which of these are the best? I plan on using Hell Kerbecs BD145DS throughout... Only if I had an attack tip..
I would love to use attack, but I can't... Unhappy
Is MB only work with heavy combo,and is MF hell bull BD145 MB good heavy combo?
Not really. It works well only in Basalt Bull/Kerbecs BD145MB
Is twisted bull d125rs is a good combo? how can i improve it in defence and stamina? Only hasbro
Uh... Gb145 and CS?
And izuma, he was deciding between bull and aquarip. Hence, Aquario to destabilize tall230 combos
(Oct. 19, 2011  3:34 PM)mieguistas Wrote: Is twisted bull d125rs is a good combo? how can i improve it in defence and stamina? Only hasbro

BD145 if Hades Kerbecs is available for you, if not, GB145 or R145 and CS.
Hazel- No, actually BD145 has major scraping problems when used with RS. Smile
I am not sure, but I was told about that a few days ago.

OK, may someone please help me(I am quite impatient Tongue_out)? My post is here-

(Oct. 19, 2011  2:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, he suggested Aquario in place of Kerbecs, and that is really not a huge difference. Smile
OK, its going to be my first tourney soon enough, and I guess I should be preparing combos for the good.
Even though I know what should I be making, I just want someone to confirm that. Here are my beys-

Lightning L Drago 100HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

OK, so what I think- It'd be useless to use BD145 on LLD as I do not have a tip which is tall enough to be used with BD145 in normal mode. Therefore the best I can make are-

Lightning L Drago 100HF (attack- BAD)
Lightning L Drago 100DS (spin steal- OK)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Stamina + Defense(?)- Quite good IMO)
Hell Kerbecs BD145HF (anti-meta- OK)

So, which of these are the best? I plan on using Hell Kerbecs BD145DS throughout... Only if I had an attack tip..
I would love to use attack, but I can't... Unhappy

I was suggesting BD145 to be used in conjunction with CS. R145 can be used okay with RS, but...

There's really no legitimate reason to use RS over CS(Calm) anymore unless you're facing very outclassed attack combos. Hideous stamina, poor balance, and nowhere near the reputation it held when it put the schmutz to Vulcan. If you're against Hasbro-only Bladers, RS will still do okay, but Gravity makes a fool of it.

Janstar, your Beys are best used in their current forms, unfortunately.
This time I need a good Attack combo
My beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ray Striker D125CS
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:06 PM)Blader-S Wrote: This time I need a good Attack combo
My beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ray Striker D125CS

Galaxy Striker 105F
Ray Pegasus W105CS
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:25 PM)Hazel Wrote: There's really no legitimate reason to use RS over CS(Calm) anymore unless you're facing very outclassed attack combos. Hideous stamina, poor balance, and nowhere near the reputation it held when it put the schmutz to Vulcan. If you're against Hasbro-only Bladers, RS will still do okay, but Gravity makes a fool of it.

Sure there is: RS takes hits better and stays in the stadium in situations where CS gets knocked out. Also, when facing RF/R2F blades RS has plenty of stamina to outspin the attackers it faces. Those seem like fairly legitimate reasons to consider having RS in your line up to me...
I have a quesion is poison really good for anything i havent found a very good combo
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:45 AM)tyrellis Wrote: I have a quesion is poison really good for anything i havent found a very good combo

Poison is competitively worthless.

(Oct. 19, 2011  9:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  5:25 PM)Hazel Wrote: There's really no legitimate reason to use RS over CS(Calm) anymore unless you're facing very outclassed attack combos. Hideous stamina, poor balance, and nowhere near the reputation it held when it put the schmutz to Vulcan. If you're against Hasbro-only Bladers, RS will still do okay, but Gravity makes a fool of it.

Sure there is: RS takes hits better and stays in the stadium in situations where CS gets knocked out. Also, when facing RF/R2F blades RS has plenty of stamina to outspin the attackers it faces. Those seem like fairly legitimate reasons to consider having RS in your line up to me...

RS will falter to Vari and Gravity moreso than CS. Blitz makes a fool of RS when used properly, where CS is more consistent. Beat can handle RS with fair success when deep banked. Stamina compared to RF/R2F is... uhhh... a good point if you're trying to do anything but KO with attackers, I guess!

Poor balance, without ENOUGH of a grip difference to save it against current threats, and worse stamina, makes RS the wrong choice for Tier 1, in my opinion. Yes, there ARE a lot of metal wheels that just cannot KO RS(although I think the Vulcan thing was a myth, honestly - I can KO RS combos with Vulcan fairly consistently unless they're Basalt, and that's more about Basalt than RS), but they're not the ones you need to be worried about anymore.

Like I said, though, if he's going up against Hasbro Wave 1, or most of Wave 2(Save for Gravity in Left-Spin), RS is preferable. I believe Lightning also sticks in RS' craw, but I'm not entirely sure on that one.
Cyber Aqario
Face: MF
Attack ring: Aqario
Metal Wheel: Cyber
Spin track: WD145
Preformance Tip/Bottom: Can be attack,stamina or defence
Defence(WD) Attack(RF/RSF) stamina(ES/BS/S/FS)

Please edit to Improve(Persanal message)
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

RS will falter to Vari and Gravity moreso than CS. Blitz makes a fool of RS when used properly, where CS is more consistent. Beat can handle RS with fair success when deep banked. Stamina compared to RF/R2F is... uhhh... a good point if you're trying to do anything but KO with attackers, I guess!

Poor balance, without ENOUGH of a grip difference to save it against current threats, and worse stamina, makes RS the wrong choice for Tier 1, in my opinion. Yes, there ARE a lot of metal wheels that just cannot KO RS(although I think the Vulcan thing was a myth, honestly - I can KO RS combos with Vulcan fairly consistently unless they're Basalt, and that's more about Basalt than RS), but they're not the ones you need to be worried about anymore.

Like I said, though, if he's going up against Hasbro Wave 1, or most of Wave 2(Save for Gravity in Left-Spin), RS is preferable. I believe Lightning also sticks in RS' craw, but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

I'm not sure how much support you will find for the position that RS is easier to KO than CS - in my experience it is exactly the opposite.
RS does worse against Left-Spin than CS does, typically. Full rubber tips have this problem! Blitz has a specific method of KO that borders on being high-speed destabilization(at lower heights, anyway), and RS, being a Sharp-type tip, will obviously have issue with this. I'm really not sure why I have more trouble with CS than RS when using Beat, but I do. It could just be something weird I am doing!

Aside from these specific instances I've mentioned, RS isn't "easier to KO". It's just not hard enough to KO that its other shortcomings are worth overlooking, in my opinion. It does have a niche(that I mentioned and elaborated on twice), but CS is just more widely proficient and, while it has less grip, that is made up for by being more resilient to Left-Spinners and having considerably higher balance and stamina.
Well, I can't really argue with much of that at a general level (nor do I want to argue much in general). I primarily use RS in specific situations (such as counters for specific combos) where I know it will be effective, while I use CS extensively in a significant portion of my stamina/balance arsenal against a more broad array of combos.

That being said, I do use RS over CS against some current top tier combos - and win with it. That's really my point, that RS does in fact have legitimate uses over CS (at least for me).
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:15 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Well, I can't really argue with much of that at a general level (nor do I want to argue much in general). I primarily use RS in specific situations (such as counters for specific combos) where I know it will be effective, while I use CS extensively in a significant portion of my stamina/balance arsenal against a more broad array of combos.

That being said, I do use RS over CS against some current top tier combos - and win with it. That's really my point, that RS does in fact have legitimate uses over CS (at least for me).

I have found this too, for instance Earth __230RS can do some tricky things that don't happen with CS(at least not as frequent or to the same extent), such as come down like an R1 taking a high speed turn off a straight away(superbike simile), from taking high power hits, then pull out of it(or continue to ride it through) until is OS's the attacker... the grip of RS is superb, while the balance may have issue in certain combos, tweaking the parts/set-up can overcome this effectively.
hey um, i need a couple of combos...
Beys:
Hasbro:
Storm Pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis
Gravity Destroyer
Ray Striker
Twisted Tempo
Flame Libra
Earth Eagle
Lightning L Drago

Takara Tomy:
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo L Drago

Spare Parts:
Bull energy ring ( HASBRO )
SD
C145
RF x 2 ( 1 worn 1 slightly worn )
Defense: Twisted Bull 100/AD145 CS
Stamina: Twisted Bull 100/AD145 WD/SD or Meteo L-Drago 100/AD145 WD/SD or Earth Bull 100/AD145 WD/SD

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/AD145/C145/D125 RF/R2F or Gravity Perseus 100/AD145/C145/D125 RF/R2F
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:09 PM)galaxylynx Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:06 PM)Blader-S Wrote: This time I need a good Attack combo
My beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ray Striker D125CS

Galaxy Striker 105F
Ray Pegasus W105CS

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

Ray _____ 105/W105/145 R2F /CS [if aggro]. Mediocre.
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:14 AM)Twisted Tempo03 Wrote: Cyber Aqario
Attack ring: Aqario
Metal Wheel: Cyber
Spin track: WD145
Preformance Tip/Bottom: Can be attack,stamina or defence
Defence(WD) Attack(RF/RSF) stamina(ES/BS/S/FS)

Please edit to Improve(Persanal message)

Dat combo is purty FAIL.

Try THIS:

ATTACK:

CW: Horogium/Byxis/Kerbecs
MW: Vulcan/Screw/Hell [only w/ Kerbecs]
ST: 85/90/100/145/BD145 [Boost]
PT: RF/R2F/CS [aggro]

DEFENSE:

FACE: MF-H
CW: Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull
MW: Hell/Earth/Basalt
ST: C145/BD145/GB145/TH170/230
PT: RS/RSF/CS [calm]

STAMINA:

FACE: MF-F
CW: Gemios/Scorpio/Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs
MW: Earth/Basalt/Hell
ST: BD145 [boost]/GB145/145/AD145/85/90/TH170/230
PT: PD/WD/EWD/EDS/SD

OR

MF-F Earth/Basalt/Hell Gemios/Scorpio/Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs BGrin

(Oct. 20, 2011  8:03 AM)Dracon Wrote: hey um, i need a couple of combos...
Beys:
Hasbro:
Storm Pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis
Gravity Destroyer
Ray Striker
Twisted Tempo
Flame Libra
Earth Eagle
Lightning L Drago

Takara Tomy:
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo L Drago

Spare Parts:
Bull energy ring ( HASBRO )
SD
C145
RF x 2 ( 1 worn 1 slightly worn )

ATTACK: LLD/GD/MLD 100 R2F/CS [if aggro]
DEFENSE: Twisted/Earth Bull C145/145/AD145 CS [if calm]/WD
STAMINA: Earth/Twisted Bull 145/AD145/C145 WD/SD
Please shorten your post a bit by adding spoilers if possible, OneWingedAngel. Smile
Also, its pointless to suggest combos without knowing his parts.
twisted Tempo- Considering your combo has quite mismatched parts:
Cyber is a BAD attack wheel. It is highly outclassed too.
Adding to that, WD145 is quite meh....
WD for Defense?! Never! RSF would be way better. RF for attack is great, while WD should actually be put for stamina in place of those S series tips.
All those S tips have extremely bad balance.
hi,here're the beys i'll have after the 24/25 of october:
-Beyblade TAKARA BB-117 4D GOLD Basalt Horogium 130RS RA
-Beyblade TAKARA BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS 4D System ...
-BEYBLADE TOUPIE TAKARA BB-118 4D Phantom Orion BGrin + LA
-Beyblade TAKARA WBBA LIMITED BLACK BAKUSHIN SUSANOW 90W...
-Beyblade TAKARA BB-114 Vari Ares DGrin 4D SYSTEM VARIARES
-BEYBLADE TOUPIE TAKARA BB-119 4D Death Quetzalcoatl 125
can you please do some strong combos please?
thanks
Eclipse
Attack: Variares 90 RF/R2F( if you have or else) WF
Defense: Basalt Aquario/Bull (if you have) BD145(If you have)/145/DF145 RS
Stamina: Phantom Orion/Scythe Kronos BGrin/BD145(If you have) EDS