"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
basalt is a heavy fusion wheel it dosn't have to be use just for defence as you can use basalt weight to give a good smash attack with coatsharp so you can send stamina types flying hope this can allow you to beat any bey you want to beat
I mean what is a bassalt weight. And I will tell you if I beat him
well basalt horogium weight like 53.0 on my calculations but it is unbalanced so you have to be careful using the right piece also basalt strangely take down the opponent spin also you can use a spin stealer
But I have a eath fushion wheel how can that be bassalts weight.
well earth can beat basalt by its stamina due to basalt not having a gap inside and not being balanced as earth has very good stamina but it depends if you want more stamina also my brother getting phantom orion so I trying to figure out how to beat it too
wow youneed help. One kid said to use a bey with a hell fushion wheel on orion.
thanks I will take your info also I hope the info I gave you can beat your friend who has orion also one more thing the reason orion can spin for seven minutes because of it's fusion wheel not the Phantom orion tip so watch out also good luck also if you need help just pm me on my account Zero X!!! and I can only post on my brother account for now until mine get activated okay
Got it. talk to you later.
also use a stadium that has less walls and easy too ko
also im trying to get 4d attack bey
Thanks
I have
Basalt horogium 145 WD
Thunder Libra D125 BS
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
Rock Giraffe R145 WB
Galaxy pegasis W105 R2F
Gravity Perseus clear wheel/metal wheel
BD145
Dark Aries H145 WB

Please give me some good combos pls
Basalt Ketos BD145RS
Gravity Perseus R145/H145/BD145R2F
Basalt Horogium H145R2F
Should I put hell with BD145 or some other track(pls recommend) and what track should I put for MF Screw horogium R2F/MF?(<-I need help with this too)
put BD145(boost mode) and
mf screw horogium UWMF may work
can any one build me a combo with dark bull , rock leone , thermal pisces ,thermal lacerta and earth virgo. Speechless
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:03 AM)beymanxx22cool Wrote: can any one build me a combo with dark bull , rock leone , thermal pisces ,thermal lacerta and earth virgo. Speechless

Earth Bull T125SD could be good. Not sure about anything else though.
rock bull T125hf is the best i can say
thanks but what if i added rock aries and ray striker too
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:23 AM)beymanxx22cool Wrote: thanks but what if i added rock aries and ray striker too

Rock Striker D125CS would be a good make. Excellent for Recoil Attacks.
yes that is true
as you can use rock recoil
does anyone think striker ring earth metal wheel 135 track and wd tip is a good combo
well it would be a good combo but 135 not really sure
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:31 AM)beymanxx22cool Wrote: does anyone think striker ring earth metal wheel 135 track and wd tip is a good combo

For a stamina type maybe. Really depends on what kind of beyblade you're after.
burn aquario 145wd (credit cruelty)