"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Oh, my bad. I thought he was telling his tracks.
I love beyblades a lot and recently got a few of them which were available in our country,(I also can't order them). My brother got Earth Eagle and I just can't beat it!!!So I want someone to build me a combo with these beys (all are hasbro and I have a Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium which is also Hasbro)-(I understand the naming system)Storm Pegasus 105 RF (2),Rock Leone 145 WB,Burn Fireblaze 135 MS,Earth Virgo GB145 BS,Storm Aquario 100 HF/S.Please make me a decent combo which can defeat Earth Eagle!!!and I'm new so don't hesitate to tell me something or criticize or anything!!
Well, you badly need a Lightning L Drago!! It simply devastates Earth Eagle. Well, decent combos would be-
Attack- Rock Pegasus 105/GB145RF OR Burn ___ 105/GB145RF
Defense- Earth Aquario GB145WB
Stamina- Burn Aquario 145__ You have no stamina tips!!!
Thank You very much Janstarblast!!oh yeah my brother owns lighting l drago (and I think he'll let me use it) so feel free to recommend bey customizations with Storm Capricorn,Lighting L Drago and Flame Saggitario!!!I'll buy another Lighting L Drago very soon though,and am also thinking of an Earth Eagle and Evil Gemios,please give me some advice on buying.Thanks again!!!
I can use metal fusion beyparts cos metal masters are not in India yet.
My 4 top customs are
Attack:lightning l-drago h145 rf(old rf)
Defence:earth aqurio gb145 rf(old rf)
Stamina:burn cancer t125 wd
Balance:storm leone 135 wb(old)
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:10 PM)Sayak Blader Wrote: I can use metal fusion beyparts cos metal masters are not in India yet.
My 4 top customs are
Attack:lightning l-drago h145 rf(old rf)
Defence:earth aqurio gb145 rf(old rf)
Stamina:burn cancer t125 wd
Balance:storm leone 135 wb(old)

thats pretty decent..you can try GB145 on LLD too to give weight on it..ou might need new RF for attack..it will be less agressive for old RF
Your balance is not that good..you need better parts for Balance..WF/ XF/ MF(Semi Attack-Stamina would be good for Balance..or CS(Semi Defence-Stamina)
Try this too
Anti - Meta : Earth / Burn Aquario GB145 RF to fight against attakers..
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:48 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Thank You very much Janstarblast!!oh yeah my brother owns lighting l drago (and I think he'll let me use it) so feel free to recommend bey customizations with Storm Capricorn,Lighting L Drago and Flame Saggitario!!!I'll buy another Lighting L Drago very soon though,and am also thinking of an Earth Eagle and Evil Gemios,please give me some advice on buying.Thanks again!!!
you can use you WB for Stamina for temporary..
then..Change your Attack.. MF Lightning L Drago 100/105/GB145 RF..add in Metal Face
Try to use purchase consultation for consultation..Smile haha
but well..get Earth..its a good defence/stamina/anti-meta MW
(Sep. 23, 2011  1:28 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Janstarblast: aren't MS and BS stamina tips?

MS is not good..XD..it is pretty suck..and might destroy your stadium..
BS..i have no idea since i dont own them..
but WB would be pretty ok for stamina..
WD is best, right?

oh, is Basalt Cancer AD145CS a good (decent) combo?
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:03 PM)DeX Wrote: WD is best, right?

oh, is Basalt Cancer AD145CS a good (decent) combo?
Yes..Among the best..PD is known to be the best..but so far i never tested it..too costly to get a tip with a useless LED sight..XD

Thats an OK semi-stamina combo..BD145 would be the best for that purpose..
and MF / MF-H would be a great help too..haha

Hmm, i can get a decent defense for once!
(gonna buy Ray unicorno!)
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:13 PM)DeX Wrote: Hmm, i can get a decent defense for once!

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/TH170/BD145/GB145 CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra 230/TH170/BD145/GB145CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/TH170/BD145/GB145 CS
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:18 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:13 PM)DeX Wrote: Hmm, i can get a decent defense for once!

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/TH170/BD145/GB145 CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra 230/TH170/BD145/GB145CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/TH170/BD145/GB145 CS
or RS or RB

Now I have a few questions,please tell me were to post these since I don't know,but please answer this one time.My Hasbro Launchers don't launch my beyblades pretty well,you know,when its a good launch you feel like something is "Heavy" and the other question is that if I put any clear whhel or any spin track on my rock wheel,it is really loose.The spin track,facebolt and all other parts move except for rock.anyone knows how to fix this?
There isn't a way to fix the first wave of Rock wheels, sorry.
These go into Ask a Question Get an Answer. Smile
EDIT-
@MF MLD 100WD- What are you saying? :\ To clear this up, I'll have to answer that query- You might not be tightening the Face very well. Or, check if there are any broken parts. There is no problem with Rock. Probably a problem in your Face/Spin Track. Or, you just won't be tightening it properly. Smile
Thank You Janstarblast and MF MLD100WD
Janstarblast no man that doesn't seem to be the problem,I tried to tighten it as much as possible,but doesn't work

btw janstarblast,the combos you recommended were pretty good,but didn't win against earth eagle so I used the following combo: Burn Aquario 100 HF/S and it beat Earth Eagle in both modes!I need to do some more testing though,can u make me a combo using l drago's parts?
@janstar, the first release of hasbro beyblades were:
Rock Aries
Storm Pegasis
Dark Wolf.
Rock Leone.
Storm Aquario.
and some others.

I was saying that the ROCK facebolts didn't tighten with the spin track.
StormPegasis
Defense: Flame ______ C145WB.
Defense: Burn ______ 100WB

That's all I got, they are outdated so don't try and use 'em in tourneys!
Well, Lightning L Drago is the best attacker up to date.
A Lightning L Drago 100/GB145RF would be more than enough to take on Earth Eagle.
@MF MLD 100WD- Oh well, I didn't know that.
In that case, Storm Pegasus121 try to use another face bolt. Also, use Ask a Question Get an Answer next time. Smile
@MF MLD100WD
See,In my country there are no tourneys!!
(Sep. 22, 2011  4:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  10:04 PM)Ventis Dragon Wrote: Ok i would like to ask if this combo would be a good atk type combo. I made my first ever thread but apparently it was ibn the wrong place, so I am hoping that you can tell me if this is a good atk type combo for a bey. Is Metal Face Meteo L Drago LW 100MF a good combo?? It appears to be epic but I would like for someone who knows a bit about combos to criticize whether or not it is an epic combo.

Well, first off, there are better choice of tracks. LW105 ain't the best of spin tracks to be used with MLD. Secondly, MLD is more of a spin steal combo than a pure smash attack combo. Hence the bottom should be good. MF is a good choice. You might like to make the combo a top tier by adding CH120 and XF if you have those.
@XTiagoBlader-Well, RF is extremely good for all Attack combos. R2F/RF/LRF are the best of attack tips ever released. Tips like MF are brilliant balance bottoms, IMO. It will provide decent attack, retain stamina. Other tips functioning in a similar way are- WF/XF.

Ok thank you, I have been curious wherther or not i should try to buy the Metal Flat performance tip lol. I want R2F though
Janstarblast,Lightning 100 RF rocked!!!! it sent Earth Eagle flying!!!!
Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
I don't know about MF, but with RF:

MF-H Lightning L-drago BD145RF (LRF is a better choice, though)