"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ok, MLD is Meteo L-drago 85 is the very short track that you may know comes with mercury anubis. RF is storm pegasus's tip. XF is mercury anubis's tip. LF is Meteo's ORIGINAL tip. So I think I explained it enough.
is earth bull 145 wd with metal face good, if not im up for ideas
For Stamina Yes, it is great. Defense, What track and tips do you have

JMoney27
No prob, anytime Joyful_3
BeyCenter what if I wanted to use an LRF or should I not use it
LRF comes with gold Armoured LDD. If you have it , use LRF, do not use Gold LDD though, it is A highly collectable object.
Use it, it;s just good.

wd. ms, s, sd, wb, es, fs thats its for tips

100, 105, h145, 145, c145, t125, ed145 for tracks

wd. ms, s, sd, wb, es, fs thats its for tips

100, 105, h145, 145, c145, t125, ed145 for tracks
Currently I now have Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Storm Capricorn M145Q and Fury Capricorn 100HF

Is there a decent combo out of Stamina and Attack (don't think I have any decent defense wheels), using these ones I have only? But only keeping the screw and wheel Capricorn. While changing the track, Metal Wheel and bottom.
Ehh...
ATK: Storm ___ 100HF
DEF: Earth ___ GB145BS/MS
STAM: Burn ___ GB145BS/MS
is earth giraffe D125 PD good for defensive combo
No its not its actually a stamina combo because PD has very little friction
EDIT: It's a stamina combo. PD, like Sniper said, has very little friction, so less friction = more flying out of the stadium lol
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh...
DEF: Earth Virgo GB145BS/MS
STAM: Burn Fireblaze GB145BS/MS
Sorry, but they're the only ones I have, I can't buy online and get those already outclassing the ones I have now Tired
ok,are screw unicorno 90 RF is good attacker?
Tiger Fury
Meh, we've all been there.

reno RYUKIDO
Yes, that's ok. Screw it Tier 2 (?) for attack, 90 is top I believe, and RF is top I know for a fact.
Found some of my First Season Beys, let's see what you can make out of it.

Dark Bull H145SD (Hasbro)
Storm Pegasus 105RF (Takara Tomy)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Takara Tomy)

I know what combo is coming out of this, but I'm just curious to see what you'll make out of this.
Raigeko13 IMO Burn ____ 100 R2F will be better for attack isnt it?(for the combos u suggested to Tiger Fury)
dri-GER
ATK: Lightning L-Drago 100/H145RF
DEF: Dark Bull 100SD
STAM: Dark Bull 100SD
Tongue_out

@SAM10795
I wouldn't go with that IMO, but it's YOUR opinion, so yeah. I'd say still stick with Screw ___ 90RF.
EDIT: Herp a derp, my apologies man, I thought you were talking to RENO RYUKIDO.
Ugh I need to get some sleep. I didn't even SEE RF/R2F.

(Sep. 08, 2011  7:00 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh...
DEF: Earth Virgo GB145BS/MS
STAM: Burn Fireblaze GB145BS/MS
Sorry, but they're the only ones I have, I can't buy online and get those already outclassing the ones I have now Tired
Also let me re-iterate attack please, I didn't even see your RF's. Tongue_out
ATK: Burn ___100RF/R2F (Like the one SAM10795 suggested)
dri-GER...LLD 100/H145 RF..obvious attack combo..LLD 100 SD..decent spin equalizer AFAIK and Storm BUll 100 HF...destabilizer..although it wont be very useful

EDIT: Refer to Raigeko 13's combos
Spin stealers don't exist, only spin equalizers. I call them chance beys, once both Bey A & B are both spinning and are going at a low RPM, you have a good chance at winning by OS, or losing by it. They've never really been useful, like McFrown said in a another topic. And destabilizers I can't say much on, but I'm pretty sure even that wouldn't work as one lol
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tiger Fury
That's why you take them apart and build the combos I listed...? Confused

Oh, I see...I will try to use the combos you suggested, I thought you were suprised because my beys on the list do suck, I know they do suck Pinching_eyes
OK..I corrected that..but I prefer using equalizers in certain cases..because they can make an easy loss a really close battle sometimes...so do destabilizers..because I dont quite like Defense and Stamina customs and am not very good at using attackers in left spin(which rule the metagame) so I prefer destabilizing and spin equalizing in some cases
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:19 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tiger Fury
That's why you take them apart and build the combos I listed...? Confused

Oh, I see...I will try to use the combos you suggested, I thought you were suprised because my beys on the list do suck, I know they do suck Pinching_eyes

Sorry, I didn't even see your RF's! I relisted the attack combo in one of my posts above, it's the one SAM10795 suggested, it's probably your best shot!

@SAM10795
Personally, I've never had any luck with destabilizers, I don't know why lol.
i think earth giraffe is a defense combo,but sometimes it beat my little brother g.pegasis