"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:50 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Earth Bull AD145WD.For the best spin stealer,I suggest Meteo L-Drago 100WD.

What mode should Meteo L-Drago be in?
my pieces cw peg1,2 and 3 pisces unicorno virgo capricorn lacerta capricorn leone ldrago
mw burn storm rock thermal counter bigbang ray inferno lightning galaxy
tracks 105 100 135 145 m145 t125 gb145 wa130 ed145
tips f hf rf r2f wb jb s cs bs es ms d wd hfs
4d bottoms F:D
my attempt:
ray pisces w130 r2f
i have a metal face
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Midnight Bull 125 SF (Except my Bull facebolt and clearwheel broke. I'm planning on buying a new one)
Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasis
Midnight Bull
Hell Kerbecs(Takara Tomy)
Meteo Ldrago(Triple Vortex Set,Hasbro)
Sythe Kronos
Screw Capricorn
Basalt Horogium

Metal Face Custom Ver.(I could make metal face,Metalface heavy)
Metal Face x2(Normal)
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:48 AM)Arctic Wrote: Try changing Wolf to Bull or Aquario. I also can test it against basalt/twisted if you would like me to Smile

Unfortunatley, I lost my bull Clear wheel a little while ago... I don't have an Aquario, either. But yes, I would like you to test it against Twisted/Basalt. And I thought that Twisted was slightly diffrent then basalt... I heard someone say Twisted had no gap in it, but Basalt did... I'm not sure...
But I am pretty sure that my combo would do better with Twisted/Basalt then Earth. Too bad I can't get it XD.
~BXW
I have:storm lightning gravity rock earth flame hell basalt galaxy burn Clear wheels:bull aquario kerbecs pegasis leone cancer... (im not going to list them all because bull aquario and kerbecs are best?) Tracks:AD145 ED145 135 125 100 85 90 145 R145 W105 105 BD145 Performance tips:WD D RF R2F LRF SF FS RSF HF/S HF LF S...
other: metal face heavy and metal face feather

I might not have listed every part because my computer is not in the same room as my beys and i don't want to keep running over to check my beys or bring them over because to many beys/parts

best combo i made: LLDBD145LRF

EDIT: I forgot PRE-HWS pegasis and libra
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:11 PM)Hazel Wrote: I've done a lot of tier list checking, article reading, etc, and come up with two combos, Earth Lacerta GB145CS(for Defense) and Ray Unicorno 145RF(for Attack), using these parts. Are these the best two combos I can currently make for these fields? For Defense, I'm looking for something with good well-rounded defensive ability and stamina, and for Attack.. well, I just don't have any great attack wheels, as it stands, but Ray seemed like the best one. Any suggestions?

Here are the parts I have:

Metal Wheels:
Galaxy x3
Cyber x2
Storm x2
Evil(Killer) x1
Earth(Mold 2) x1
Ray x1
Thunder(Infinity) x1
Counter x1
Thermal x1

Tracks:
GB145 x2
ED145 x1
W105 x3
105 x5
WA130 x1
D125 x1

Tips:
R2F x3
RF x2
F x2
HF x1
BS x2
CS x1
WD x1
D x1

I posted this a few pages back, but due to the vanishing post bug, it never got responded to. Could anyone chime in on it now that it's visible? The only change I've made to my combos mentioned in the post is I changed Earth Lacerta GB145CS to GB145D after doing some more tinkering.
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:11 PM)Hazel Wrote: I've done a lot of tier list checking, article reading, etc, and come up with two combos, Earth Lacerta GB145CS(for Defense) and Ray Unicorno 145RF(for Attack), using these parts. Are these the best two combos I can currently make for these fields? For Defense, I'm looking for something with good well-rounded defensive ability and stamina, and for Attack.. well, I just don't have any great attack wheels, as it stands, but Ray seemed like the best one. Any suggestions?

*parts list*

I posted this a few pages back, but due to the vanishing post bug, it never got responded to. Could anyone chime in on it now that it's visible? The only change I've made to my combos mentioned in the post is I changed Earth Lacerta GB145CS to GB145D after doing some more tinkering.
What clear wheels do you have? They aren't amazingly important, but Bull or Aquario could help you r defense combo, for example.

EDIT: I'm not an expert, but IIRC CS is better than D i most cases.
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:04 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:

*parts list*

What clear wheels do you have? They aren't amazingly important, but Bull or Aquario could help you r defense combo, for example.

EDIT: I'm not an expert, but IIRC CS is better than D i most cases.

I've got no Clear Wheels of consequence to any of my combos; none that cover MWs, and none of the heavier suggested ones(for defense).

Lacerta
Pegasus(2x Cyber, 3x Storm, 3x Galaxy)
Leone(x2)
Virgo
Unicorno
Pisces

I was using D instead of CS for two reasons. 1: The D Theory thread on the Customization Forum led me to test CS against my WD and D, and D seemed to work out best on my Earth wheel currently. 2: My CS is also not adequately worn, but I'm working on it.
can somebody help me i need help finding a performance tip the one im looking at WD has 1 attack 5 defense 2 stamina im looking for a performance tip that has atleast 3 attack and 3 defense and an ok defense
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:26 PM)MugenHeadNinja Wrote: can somebody help me i need help finding a performance tip the one im looking at WD has 1 attack 5 defense 2 stamina im looking for a performance tip that has atleast 3 attack and 3 defense and an ok defense

Well, actually, I think that HF is a ok tip for what your thinking, or CS (Worn some for defense, brand new for attack).
Would Ray Pegasis 100 Rf be tier 2 or tier 3?
Probably in tier 2.
Is Screw Pegasus 105F a decent atk combo
Screw is a good Attack wheel but the other parts are suckish. Try getting Horogium from Basalt Horogium and 85 and RF from the deck set. So the combo would be Screw Horogium 85RF. Also, try reading the Beywiki.
what is the best stamina tip for scythe kronos? i've been using WD because my EDS is so worn it acts like WF
Hey Kai v
I am new to beyblading and I have 7 beys. I want to make a really strong bey out of my parts.

My parts are
Rock fusion wheel
Leone energy ring
D125 spin track
Wb performance tip
Counter fusion wheel
Meteo ldrago assault energy ring
Lw105 spin track
Es performance tip
Earth fusion wheel
Pisces energy ring
T125 spin track
Bs performance tip
Whole poison serpent bey
Flame fusion wheel
Galaxy Pegasus energy ring
Df145 spin track
Metal tip sharp
Lightning fusion wheel
Lightning ldrago energy ring

Thanks and please reply
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:40 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:24 PM)crazyleone Wrote: attack: Storm Gasher W105 Lf
Defense: Counter Leone EB145 B
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145 S
Balance: Earth Wolf 100 SF

All of those combos suck terribly. I don't know where you got them from, but my advice is shut up until you are smart enough to know what you're saying. If you were asking for advice, I'd say just... throw away all those parts (not really, but they're all that bad) and look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos in the Advanced Forum. (I think I messed up all the names)

dont you sound like a jerk , sir
(Aug. 20, 2011  1:36 AM)travisawesome Wrote: Screw is a good Attack wheel but the other parts are suckish. Try getting Horogium from Basalt Horogium and 85 and RF from the deck set. So the combo would be Screw Horogium 85RF. Also, try reading the Beywiki.

Who told you this? Screw is outclassed by so many other wheels its not even viable... and you buy basalt for basalt, not horogium...
can someone build me a defence/stamina combo out of the following parts
cw: sagittario, libra(metal wing smash ver.), leone, wolf x2, virgo(legend ver.), aquario
metal wheel: storm, flame, dark x3, night, rock
tracks: 100, c145, 145, df145 x3, ed 145
tips: fs, hf/s, s, sd.
my best combo with these parts are rock aquario c145 sd
I need to know what Hasbro beyblades to get next to help improve my existing bey's:

(Bey's recommended previously from this thread)

Attack: Ray Unicorno 100RF
Defence: Earth Bull 100CS
Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD
Get LLD for attack..LLD 100 RF and CH120 RF are top-tier combos.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:19 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:40 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:24 PM)crazyleone Wrote: attack: Storm Gasher W105 Lf
Defense: Counter Leone EB145 B
Stamina: Flame Aquario 145 S
Balance: Earth Wolf 100 SF

All of those combos suck terribly. I don't know where you got them from, but my advice is shut up until you are smart enough to know what you're saying. If you were asking for advice, I'd say just... throw away all those parts (not really, but they're all that bad) and look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos in the Advanced Forum. (I think I messed up all the names)

dont you sound like a jerk , sir

Yes, I do, but people need to read around a bit. The "shut up until you're smart enough" part was sort of uncalled for, I suppose, but still... I could say nothing more than that. Judging by the parts' names, I'd guess the combos were from beybladebattles.com, which is highly inaccurate, IIRC, and that person needed to be told to read around first.
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @faisal- No. LF isn't good at all. From URS, you'll get LRF. Put it in this combo, and the combo is great. Replace MLD with LLD and the combo is AMAZING.

wat about the meteo wheel and rush clear wheel insted and meybe add a metal face
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:22 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  1:36 AM)travisawesome Wrote: Screw is a good Attack wheel but the other parts are suckish. Try getting Horogium from Basalt Horogium and 85 and RF from the deck set. So the combo would be Screw Horogium 85RF. Also, try reading the Beywiki.

Who told you this? Screw is outclassed by so many other wheels its not even viable... and you buy basalt for basalt, not horogium...

Horogium is one of the best CW to put on Screw, so in this particular case, he would be wanting it for that.