ray unicorno d125cs
spare parts:
d125
b
@ ruler of hell

in a takara stadium

hell kerbeks BD145RF should do the job. get lightning though, it will do better

in a hasbro staidum. no idea
What is the best attack combo using only metal fusion and metal masters parts, and in a hasbro stadium?
I only have a few beyblades and I really wanna make a decent attack combination.
Alright. Here's my blades.
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Hell Herculeo 100XF
Ray Unicorno D125CS

I've mainly just been using the Hell Herculeo 100XF uncustomized as my best bey but I feel I may be able to utilise my other parts or at least build another bey with them.

Thanks a lot for any help Smile
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:16 AM)Chilebowl Wrote: Can you guys help me make a good attack type top and defense type top with the following beys that i have;
Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, Storm Aquario 100 HF/S, Ray Striker D125CS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Storm Pegasus 100RF, and Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Thanks in advance Smile

Attack: At the moment, I'm using Ray Pegasis W105R2F, I usually roll with Galaxy uncustomized, but i like how Ray Pegasis looks especially with the Cyber Pegasis 100HF energy ring.

Defense: Rock Leone's solid uncustomized IMO, try using D125...PM me if it works Smile
grugz Ray Unicorno 100 XF will do well... and if the CS is aggressive enough..u may replace the XF with CS

Please correct me if I am wrong
Kai-V for killer i think he means an epic bey XD
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:57 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: I need a combo that can beat a basalt aquario 230cs
My Blades Are:
hell kerbecs bd145ds
basalt horogium 145wd
gravity perseus ad145wd
earth aquila 145wd
ldrago 105f
storm pegasus 105rf
burn phoenix 135ms
poison serpent sw145sd
dark bull h145sd(broken track and tip)
rock leone 145wb
earth virgo gb145bs
ray unicorno d125cs
spare parts:
d125
b

Try Basalt ____ BD145CS or WD
There should be no blank,as you should use Kerbecs.
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:15 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: grugz Ray Unicorno 100 XF will do well... and if the CS is aggressive enough..u may replace the XF with CS

thanks a lot man. is there anything in particular wrong with the hell wheel or is ray's one just better?
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:54 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the best attack combo using only metal fusion and metal masters parts, and in a hasbro stadium?
Can you guys answer this?
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:25 AM)grugz Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:15 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: grugz Ray Unicorno 100 XF will do well... and if the CS is aggressive enough..u may replace the XF with CS

thanks a lot man. is there anything in particular wrong with the hell wheel or is ray's one just better?

IMO Ray is a little better than Hell..Hell is also Okay though but it is generally used for stamina
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:26 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:54 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the best attack combo using only metal fusion and metal masters parts, and in a hasbro stadium?
Can you guys answer this?

Stop whining, you only asked that 30 minutes ago. Either be patient, or look at the Hasbro Metagame part of the Customiztions Forum. Actually, look at it, anyways.
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:15 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: IMO Ray is a little better than Hell..Hell is also Okay though but it is generally used for stamina

ah, awesome.
thanks for the clarification man it helped a lot
No, Hell > Ray in attack.
Ohh..yes I completely forgot..I actually referrred to the old MFB tiers list...sorry
Guys I already got the best combos for Attack and Defense for myself but fo Stamina, should I use Hell Kerbecs BD145PD Or Hell Kerbecs BD145WD? Because lots of people always use BD145WD, I don't know which to pick because PD is good too..
Can gravity perseus d125rf beat a basalt aquario 230cs?
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:32 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: Can gravity perseus d125rf beat a basalt aquario 230cs?

Yes, it might beat it. The attack combo you are using is a great one, and if you excel at launching attack types, it might beat Basalt.
Quote: IMO Ray is a little better than Hell..Hell is also Okay though but it is generally used for stamina

awesome, thanks for the clarification man

EDIT: oh so I guess I'll just leave the hell herculeo 100xf as it is then Smile
cheers
-deleted-
(Aug. 14, 2011  9:10 AM)grugz Wrote:
Quote: IMO Ray is a little better than Hell..Hell is also Okay though but it is generally used for stamina

awesome, thanks for the clarification man

No! No! No!
Hell is any time greater than Ray for Attack. Yes, Hell is used for Stamina, but its also a Tier 1 attack part.
Name me The best hell Kerbecs combo for ATK and STAM help me please
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/ Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS for Stamina.
Hell Kerbecs BD145RF is good for attack.
Smile
Can someon answer my question up there?
IcyFrost- Well, it is considered that- PD>WD. But, IMO its better to use WD. Smile