100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Zaylor your suggestions are............ hideous

Attack: MF Beat Lacerta GB145 R2F
Defense: MF-H Basalt Lacerta BD145/230 CS
Stamina: Earth Lacerta AD145 WD
Balance: MF-H Hell Lacerta BD145 CS

all with the Lacerta clear wheel as you wanted Tongue_out

Edit: ohhhh Hasbro..... still the combos suggested are bad...
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:47 AM)MapleStoryTurtl Wrote: make me a combo with hasbro parts and lacerta energy ring. which combo would be the best(using lacerta energy ring)and i'll buy the parts on ebay
MF(If you can get a hasbro legal one.)Ray Lacerta 100RF/R2F/CS and Earth lacerta 145WD
And by the way, He said Hasbro parts.
Those are horrible combos (except Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS but that is stamina) Seriously get your facts right before giving other people information

Oh and the best Hasbro combos with the lacerta CW are:
Ray Lacerta 100R2F
Earth Lacerta GB145CS
Earth Lacerta 145/100WD

Although they are all outclassed except defense.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Those are horrible combos (except Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS but that is stamina) Seriously get your facts right before giving other people information

Oh and the best Hasbro combos with the lacerta CW are:
Ray Lacerta 100R2F
Earth Lacerta GB145CS
Earth Lacerta 145/100WD

Although they are all outclassed except defense.
I used that combo earlier! You just called your own combo horrible! Read Before You Post Next Time!
i wasn't talking to you nutty , i was talking to the people recommending burn lacerta 100F for attack , but there posts got deleted sorry should have been more specific.
Deleted

EDIT: never mind, the whole thing was a miss understanding.... My post sucks as well
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:31 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i wasn't talking to you nutty , i was talking to the people recommending burn lacerta 100F for attack , but there posts got deleted sorry should have been more specific.
Ok, No problem.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: ROFL!!!, Rusty has alot more experience than you, and he also did said they are all out classed, so that means yes the Ray Lacerta 100 R2F is a bad combo....

Iceburn
I know it's a bad combo. He said hasbro parts and that's what I gave him. nobody read the original post. We shouldn't be making such a big deal out of this.
Hey, anyone know a link to a credit guide?
can someone please make me a better combo with a lacerta clear wheel if u can. my parts are on page 95 at the bottom thx. or make me a top tier combo hasbro or not ill buy the parts thx
what parts should i use to make a "balance" type beyblade?

before you answer that, answer zaylor's first. he was here before me.
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:07 AM)eman9405 Wrote: what parts should i use to make a "balance" type beyblade?

Well one thing you could do is get your top bey in each category attack defense and stamina, then you pick a face (better if its metal) and clear wheel of your choice, then pick one of the metal wheels of your top beys in each cat., one spin track from the other two then depending on how you want your bey to spin pick a stamina attack or defense tip from the three. this might not work but its worth a shot.
eman There is probley only 2 good balance combos and they are MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:07 AM)eman9405 Wrote: what parts should i use to make a "balance" type beyblade?

MF-H Hell Lacerta BD145 CS
what about my combo?
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:27 AM)Zaylor Wrote: what about my combo?

That's the best you can do, except for defense were you can use a worn RF (Until not so aggressive but aggressive enough to be legal).
Get more beys, and ask what to get in the Purchase Consultation.
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote: eman There is probley only 2 good balance combos and they are MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF

Really? That will help ME a lot! Coz till now, I always thought that Beat Lynx uncustomized was the best 'balance' type bey... Thanks eman for asking this question, and thanks for the answer Rusty.
What is the best combo for Byxix energy ring. Im trying to make the best combos for my favorite energy rings so i can beat my cousin's earth eagle
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:46 PM)MapleStoryTurtl Wrote: What is the best combo for Byxix energy ring. Im trying to make the best combos for my favorite energy rings so i can beat my cousin's earth eagle

We call it "Clear Wheel" here, and FYI Earth Eagle isn't so hard to beat...

Attack:
Takara Tomy: MF Vulcan Byxis AD145/CH120 RF/R2F
Hasbro: Ray Byxis 100R2F

Defense:
Takara Tomy: MF-H Basalt Byxis BD145/TH170 CS (Worn CS)
Hasbro: MF Earth Byxis GB145CS

Stamina:
Takara Tomy: Hell Byxis BD145WD (Boost)
Hasbro: Earth Byxis DF145WD

By the way, clear wheels don't really matter in combos (Only sometimes in attack, were the clear wheel is blocking the impact points of the metal wheel, which is bad). You could have just looked at the MFB Competitive Combo thread and replace all of the right spin beys clear wheels with Byxis... You're lucky that Byxis is your favorite clear wheel, because it's one of the very few that works well with Vulcan, and doesn't block its impact points.
Are there any DECENT combos where Hasbro mold Burn can be used in a competitive combo where it isn't outclassed?
Hey,is Vulcan Herculeo BD145 CS a decent custom
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:49 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Hey,is Vulcan Herculeo BD145 CS a decent custom

It's okay for attack if the CS is aggresive.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:48 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Are there any DECENT combos where Hasbro mold Burn can be used in a competitive combo where it isn't outclassed?
No, I don't belive so.
Hey wuts a good combo with these blades?
Ray unicorno
Storm Pegasuis
Lightning L drago
storm aquario
storm capricorn
rock leone
rock aries
counter leone
flame libra
killer gemios
dark bull
midnight bull
dark wolf
dark gasher
burn fire blaze
gravity perceus
thermal lacerata
earth eagle
flame sagitarrio
cyber pegasuis
poisoin serpant
Hell Kerbulias
Basalt Horogium
Metio L-Drago
idiot Box No IIRC I don't believe so. Maybe MF Burn Aquario AD145SD or something like that.
@Bladerofchaos
Attack: MF (If you have it) Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Defense: MF Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: I suck with stamina combo making, I'll leave that to someone else.
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145 WD