"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What is the best Attack combo I can make with Lightning L-Drago?
MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF is currently the best.
Is there a top tier combo that involves hell kerbecs?
ya Hell Kerbecs BD145WD pretty sure thats top teir stamina
Yes it is , but CS works better in that combo Wink
srry i forgot to put boost mode and wouldnt CS make it a defence type if its not aggro?
Also is there a specific combo that basalt is best at? Since it is great out of the box anyways?
Basalt is very useful for defence and stamina, i heard, but for a combo someone with more experiance should answer
@ShadowL-Drago MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbeck BD145CS/MB
Galaxy4ever, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is better than that.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Galaxy4ever, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is better than that.
both works BD on Basalt can Spin Steal even it can OS any top tier Stamina
The best combo for basalt would be
MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario TH170/BD145 CS

but please check the competitive combo thread here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
I would say it does best as MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB.

It's high weight prevents it from being pushed around and knocked out, even the Basalt draft says that.
I don't want to get too off topic , but i heard that MB isn't nearly as good as CS , i heard that MB gets knocked around easier then CS.
Yeah it is but doesn't MB have more stamina?......
No CS does , if you get a calm one that is.
Is Vulcan wheel as good as everyone says? If so what's a good combo for it?
Its good but outclassed by Gravity, Lightning, Fang, Beat, Meteo and L Drago Destroy nowadays. The best combo for it is Vulcan Byxis AD145R2F.
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:33 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Its good but outclassed by Gravity, Lightning, Fang, Beat, Meteo and L Drago Destroy nowadays. The best combo for it is Vulcan Byxis AD145R2F.

Isn't vulcan and lighting at the same class? I thought Vulcans great smash attacks and because it's heavier then bull fusion it's one of the great attack wheels; what I learned was it was second beat being first, I'd change that comment to Beat being the first then vulcan next in order of greatness.
No, Lightning is much better than Vulcan, it is arguably the best attack MW.
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:16 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I don't want to get too off topic , but i heard that MB isn't nearly as good as CS , i heard that MB gets knocked around easier then CS.

It's weight doesn't allow it to get pushed around.
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:33 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Its good but outclassed by Gravity, Lightning, Fang, Beat, Meteo and L Drago Destroy nowadays. The best combo for it is Vulcan Byxis AD145R2F.

Please don't give false info, the best combo for Vulcan is Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F according to Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos
Yes but with BD145 and 230 around, Vulcan cannot do anything on low tracks.
And that thread hasnt been updated since 18 May...I think that was much before Fang and Beat introduced a significant change in the attack metagame..also BD145 was proven to be a good attacker only after LLD BD145 LRF was introduced so that also makes BD 145 a good choice for the attackers
(Jun. 28, 2011  12:53 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Yes but with BD145 and 230 around, Vulcan cannot do anything on low tracks.

Not true because vulcan doesn't really offer upper attack its great with smash; a low track with a metal face would allow it to topple a bey over or push it back. Remember the more weight or mass an object has the stronger a collision it will have.