"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No , BD145 is the best defensive track ... 230 ; GB145 and R145 are outclassed by BD145
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:38 PM)Vamasco Wrote: No , BD145 is the best defensive track ... 230 ; GB145 and R145 are outclassed by BD145

A question about BD145.
If at all, BD145 was not all that heavy, it wouldn't qualify as a top tier Defensive track. Amirite?
If this would happen, which track should be used in place of it? GB145? Amirite? Or is there something better than that (I don't think so, but still)?
Need help with a good set of combos, my beys/spare parts are :
Rock Aries ED145B
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Midnight Bull 125SF
Flame Aries H145FS
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (two of these)
Rock Orso D125
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

My Spare Metal Wheels:
Storm
Rock
Torch
My Spare Tracks:
Also, the Scorpio energy ring, the Aries energy ring, Pegasus' Facebolt, and RF.

The best combo I've made is Earth Leone 100D.
Thanks in advance
R145 is heavier than GB 145 ..so R145 would be a good replacement for BD145...but I am not sure whether the rubber reduces the recoil or adds to it..and I think even 230 would be good for defense if I am not wrong

@ShadedBladerYour best attack choice is Lightning L-Drago 100 RF and for defense u can use Earth Bull GB 145 D(RF if worn)
Thanks Samkul, but I think GB145 was top tier?
Adding to Samkul's answer,
ShadedBlader, use Lightning L Drago 100/H145R2F
Thanks Samkul & Janstar, trying the three combos now
Okay, the results from those beys (Lightning L-Drago H145R2F, Lightning L-Drago 100RF & R2F, and Earth Bull GB145D) were really good, L-Drago H145R2F beat L-Drago 100RF 7/10 times, the 3 losses were from hits into the penalty boxes, so the recoil on it is pretty bad. Anyway, were there any good Stamina or Balance types that you guys could come up with using the other beyblades listed?
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:51 PM)ShadedBlader Wrote: Thanks Samkul & Janstar, trying the three combos now
Okay, the results from those beys (Lightning L-Drago H145R2F, Lightning L-Drago 100RF & R2F, and Earth Bull GB145D) were really good, L-Drago H145R2F beat L-Drago 100RF 7/10 times, the 3 losses were from hits into the penalty boxes, so the recoil on it is pretty bad. Anyway, were there any good Stamina or Balance types that you guys could come up with using the other beyblades listed?

Hm ... I assume you are using a Hasbro stadium ? Hasbro Stadiums are bad for attack types. For Stamina you can use , Earth Bull 100D , couldn't come up with a good Balance type Tongue_out. Anyways Balance types loses against many.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:38 PM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:51 PM)ShadedBlader Wrote: Thanks Samkul & Janstar, trying the three combos now

Hm ... I assume you are using a Hasbro stadium ? Hasbro Stadiums are bad for attack types. For Stamina you can use , Earth Bull 100D , couldn't come up with a good Balance type Tongue_out. Anyways Balance types loses against many.

Last time i checked MF-L (H) Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS wins against many, not looses, it depends what the balance type is

Edit: Haha, my balance type is Earth Aquario GB145 WD, because it has good balance..... seriously that just a joke
Thanks RustyXD! I'll test the combos later and post the results here. Again, thanks!
Hey you guys can you help me uot with a decisoin what is a good name for my speacil move galatic facebreaker or universersal claw smaher for my galaxy leone. What to choose from tell me plz dont make this hard on yourself take the best deasicion you got. Cute
Is the Quetzacoatl wheel good on BD145
YES MF-H Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
OR Quetzalcoatl BD145R2F
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:56 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: YES MF-H Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
OR Quetzalcoatl BD145R2F

test results please, or don't you have any?
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:51 PM)Xblader000 Wrote: Hey you guys can you help me uot with a decisoin what is a good name for my speacil move galatic facebreaker or universersal claw smaher for my galaxy leone. What to choose from tell me plz dont make this hard on yourself take the best deasicion you got. Cute

Why are you posting it here ? This is ''Build me a Bey Combo'' thread or Build me a combo.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:38 PM)Zed Wrote:

I use hasbro stadiums because I have absolutely no idea where to get the Takara-Tomy ones. Do you think a good Toys-R-Us would have them? I've checked my local Target/K-Mart/Walmart, and they only have hasbro stadiums and Metal Fusion beyblades. Uncertain
yes a good stamina type would do good
yea
takara tomy stadiums are only online i think?
The answer to your question is tjhat takara tomy staduims are only found online correct me if im wrong any time and feel free to express your ideas to me happy blading
Cute
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
OR Quetzalcoatl BD145R2F

Seriously, where does that come from at all ? The latest tests showed that Quetzalcoatl was now outclassed, and from what I remember absolutely nobody posted test results with BD145 ...
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
OR Quetzalcoatl BD145R2F

Seriously, where does that come from at all ? The latest tests showed that Quetzalcoatl was now outclassed, and from what I remember absolutely nobody posted test results with BD145 ...

The main reason I asked for results, it turns out he hasn't got any, he may not own a quetz...
Hi! I'd like to see an attack combo. The beyblades I have are
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Leone 145WB
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Aries ED145B
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
1 Metal Face
All of these are hasbro beyblades. You can say as many as you want, thanks!
i would say the best choice you have is mf lightning l drago 100 r2f..
how can i impoov this beys defence defense and stamina hell fireblaze d125 cs
Well since you have hell add BD145 and Kerbecs and it will be great Wink
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well since you have hell add BD145 and Kerbecs and it will be great Wink

why do dose 3 parts go so good together then again why is hell kerbecs bd(what mode) 145 cs so good and what would happen if you if you put two of them to fight
Boost Mode , they work well together because kerbecs is heavy and is a 3 sided CW which helps the weight with hell and BD145 is one of the best Attack and Defense tracks and in Boost Mode it is great in stamina , but that can only be used with hell Wink
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i would say the best choice you have is mf lightning l drago 100 r2f..

Just tryed it out, it was great! The most interesting one I wanted to see was with the Ray wheel and CS, but as always, L Drago comes rushing in next!Smile