"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 13, 2020  2:17 AM)CassiusJ Wrote: My question is would Takara Tommy’s scythe wheel and ed145 spin track go good together, for a good stamina type? If so what performance tip should I use, I’m thinking either, eternal wide defense, coat sharp or metal sharp

One of the offered combos on the wiki is Scythe Tempo F230/ ED145/ WA130 EWD/ ES/ EDS. So Scythe _____ ED145 Eternal Wide Defense should be good.

(May. 16, 2020  2:29 AM)sans the man Wrote: My Favorite Animes: naruto
and jojo and Beyblade

and i do not have the parts

turbo Achilles combos

can I have some help with dust balkesh combos

It might be easier for people to help if you list the parts you do have.
ok here we go i have 00,0,1 ,1 dash,2 4,6,7,10,12,bi,

H,st,p,y,k,and that all my discks

i have to go to bed see u tomarow

hi it sans

ok here we go i have 00,0,1 ,1 dash,2 4,6,7,10,12,bi,
H,st,p,y,k,and that all my discks
can i get some buster xcalius combos

here a good combo Turbo spryzen on /zero/ expand/ eternal
(May. 17, 2020  11:31 PM)sans the man Wrote: can i get some buster xcalius combos

What frames and drivers do you have? Is it all Hasbro?
yes expand and wall

all my drivers are ,operate,spiral ,orbit,wedge,dimensions,needle,Jag,United ,Atomic ,zenith,Quest, yard ,iron,sword and eternal

and that's it

can someone please give me some buster xcalius
(May. 18, 2020  12:22 AM)sans the man Wrote: yes expand and wall

all my drivers are ,operate,spiral ,orbit,wedge,dimensions,needle,Jag,United ,Atomic ,zenith,Quest, yard ,iron,sword and eternal

and that's it

can someone please give me some buster xcalius
0 expand spiral is the best from what you have. Or 0 expand atomic (stationary attack).
thank you so do got any combos for left Astro
I read your fanfic it was good

got any combos for left Astro

let his rival be someone's amaterios
(May. 18, 2020  12:43 AM)sans the man Wrote: thank you so do got any combos for left Astro
I read your fanfic it was good

got any combos for left Astro

let his rival be someone's amaterios

Sorry, I don’t have any combos for left Astro. It’s not a good beyblade.
(May. 18, 2020  1:19 AM)sans the man Wrote: got any for hell salamander

0 expand destroy
I want to ask for opinions
Which is better on Dread+Gen weight
For drivers I have Orbit Metal,Atomic,Friction,Rise
Disc:0,00,Ratchet Frames:Glaive,Reach,Dagger
I'm trying to beat my friend Imperial Dragon 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' for some reason his Ul' has good LAD maybe bcs I'm in left spin
(May. 19, 2020  11:42 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I want to ask for opinions
I'm trying to beat my friend Imperial Dragon 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' for some reason his Ul' has good LAD maybe bcs I'm in left spin
dread bahamut 00 glaive atomic
(May. 19, 2020  12:04 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  11:42 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I want to ask for opinions
dread bahamut 00 glaive atomic
Thanks really appreciate it... I tried master fafnir ratchet rise but the Ul' beat it with LAD
Could someone give me a good combo with the Glide Ring?
(May. 19, 2020  3:48 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Could someone give me a good combo with the Glide Ring?

Glide Hyperion Destroy' 2A seems to do well from what I've seen.
May I please have a good combo with these beys: Lord Spriggan, Bigbang Yenesis, Slash Dragon, King Helios, Poison Hydra (B-158), and a Nothing driver? Thank you in advance!
(May. 19, 2020  4:49 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: May I please have a good combo with these beys: Lord Spriggan, Bigbang Yenesis, Slash Dragon, King Helios, Poison Hydra (B-158), and a Nothing driver? Thank you in advance!

Lord Spriggan, 0, nothing
(May. 19, 2020  4:49 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: May I please have a good combo with these beys: Lord Spriggan, Bigbang Yenesis, Slash Dragon, King Helios, Poison Hydra (B-158), and a Nothing driver? Thank you in advance!

lord spriggan blitz octa.
Thank you!
(May. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Imperial Dragon Generate
Lord Achilles 00 Xtend+ Metsu

You can’t put metsu on lord
Just got venom devolos in the mail(mom bought it because of stolen astro incident) and wanted to know if the forge discs and tips that come with it are any good in combos. I'm especially curious about the bullet-thingy and the three-pointed disc.
(May. 21, 2020  1:25 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just got venom devolos in the mail(mom bought it because of stolen astro incident) and wanted to know if the forge discs and tips that come with it are any good in combos. I'm especially curious about the bullet-thingy and the three-pointed disc.

The disc isn't any good, because it's way too light, but Bullet 1-H is a very good LAD driver. Not so much for same spin stamina though.
(May. 21, 2020  1:28 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  1:25 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just got venom devolos in the mail(mom bought it because of stolen astro incident) and wanted to know if the forge discs and tips that come with it are any good in combos. I'm especially curious about the bullet-thingy and the three-pointed disc.

The disc isn't any good, because it's way too light, but Bullet 1-H is a very good LAD driver.  Not so much for same spin stamina though.

oh wait it was ERASE devolos. sorry for confusion. the one that comes with Astro.