"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hi can anyone tell me what is the best combo for judgement joker? Thank you.
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)gcmanosca Wrote: Hi can anyone tell me what is the best combo for judgement joker? Thank you.

Based on the parts you stated before: Judgement Achilles sting Xtend+ ten
(Dec. 26, 2019  8:43 PM)gcmanosca Wrote: Hi there everyone!

I'm a beyblade newbie and would like to seek your help in building a good stamina and attack type bey, maybe for competitive play and to win some match against my friends. I'm currently on a losing streak.. poor me..

I currently have this stock beys:

Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu plus xtend+ chip
Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb
Spriggan Requiem 7 Absorb
Erase Fafnir Sting Trick Ten
Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
Regalia Genesis Hybrid

Thank you in advance

Stamina: Archer Hercules 00 Xtend+
Attack: Judgement Achilles Retsu Sting Ultimate Reboot'
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:24 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)gcmanosca Wrote: Hi can anyone tell me what is the best combo for judgement joker? Thank you.

Based on the parts you stated before: Judgement Achilles sting Xtend+ ten

Thank you kind sir.

(Jan. 03, 2020  5:34 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  8:43 PM)gcmanosca Wrote: Hi there everyone!

I'm a beyblade newbie and would like to seek your help in building a good stamina and attack type bey, maybe for competitive play and to win some match against my friends. I'm currently on a losing streak.. poor me..

I currently have this stock beys:

Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu plus xtend+ chip
Archer Hercules 13 Eternal
Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb
Spriggan Requiem 7 Absorb
Erase Fafnir Sting Trick Ten
Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
Regalia Genesis Hybrid

Thank you in advance

Stamina: Archer Hercules 00 Xtend+
Thank you sir.
(Jan. 03, 2020  11:28 AM)gcmanosca Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:24 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Based on the parts you stated before: Judgement Achilles sting Xtend+ ten

Thank you kind sir.

(Jan. 03, 2020  5:34 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Stamina: Archer Hercules 00 Xtend+
Thank you sir.

No prob
Hello I'm new to the forum but I'm actually returning to the game after having stop playing it around the Metal series, I don't yet know well the Burst series but I wanted to buy the standard stadium along with two beyblades, what I wanted to ask is if possible a combo I can make buying only a pair of beyblades for parts, any type of combo would be fine though I personally prefer spin equalizer combos and also combos of beyblades that won't cost too much (only if possible though, I know that good parts can go for high prices)
Hey my unicrest u2 bursts too easily, and when it doesn’t it doesn’t do much damage or have much stamina. I know he is probably horribly outclassed but I just want to make a combo. Also help with cyclops c4.
I have discs(available)
But some of them and others I have aren’t worth mentioning as they are just bad
My tip
Orbit
It seems to be the forge disc that is the problem with my combo, also I don’t know the names of most of my tips. By available I mean not being used in a combo. Thanks
Can someone test this combo? Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ultimate Reboot’ (level chip if optional)
(Jan. 04, 2020  2:14 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey my unicrest u2 bursts too easily, and when it doesn’t it doesn’t do much damage or have much stamina. I know he is probably horribly outclassed but I just want to make a combo. Also help with cyclops c4.
I have discs(available)
But some of them and others I have aren’t worth mentioning as they are just bad
My tip
Orbit
It seems to be the forge disc that is the problem with my combo, also I don’t know the names of most of my tips. By available I mean not being used in a combo. Thanks
I would say 7,  if you had 0 that would be great too. 5 is also a good contender in the meta. I would stick between these three.
(Jan. 04, 2020  10:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Can someone test this combo? Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ultimate Reboot’ (level chip if optional)
I can without Ultimate Reboot'. Just normal Ultimate Reboot.
Can you tell me if this deck is good? Also, can you tell me what needs to be changed.

Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing
Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Turn Destroy
Garuda G3 0 Cross Atomic-S
(Jan. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  10:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Can someone test this combo? Perfect Phoenix Blitz Ultimate Reboot’ (level chip if optional)

Sure I guess, since Ul’ is just burst resistance.
My boy and I just built the following with what we have for an upcoming 5 on 5 tournament. No repeats allowed.
Feel free to give me your comments/suggestions to improve:

Zwei Bahamut 0 Bump Destroy' Zan
LC Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
Lord Spriggan Around Bearing
Tact Longinus Sting Atomic Ten

Other parts we have:
Cho-Z Layer - Dead Hades, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Cho-Z Spriggan, Storm Pegasis
Forge Disc - 4, 7, 10, Outer, Convert, Drake, Hurricane, Ratchet, Vanguard
GT Layer Base - Ace, Bushin, Dread, Erase, Flare, Grand, Rock, Slash, Union, Venom
GT Chips - Achilles, Ashura, Dragon, Pegasus, Valkyrie
Layer Weights - Gen, Metsu, Retsu, Sen, Sou
Frame - Dagger, Expand, Glaive, Meteor, Proof, Turn, Wall
Driver - Eternal, Assault', Bullet, Charge, Dimension', Keep, Keep', Orbit Metal, Power, Spiral', Trans', Zephyr'

Thanks in advance!
What is the best combo between judgement diablo Geist fafnir and wizard
(Jan. 11, 2020  3:54 AM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: What is the best combo between judgement diablo Geist fafnir and wizard

Typically, combo questions should go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...a+combo%21
To answer your question though, Judgement Diabolos Vanguard Rise is probably the best you could make with those parts.
(Jan. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

How’s the combo so far (if you have tested it yet)?
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I can without Ultimate Reboot'. Just normal Ultimate Reboot.

How’s the combo so far (if you have tested it yet)?

I need some combos to test against Smile
(Jan. 11, 2020  6:56 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How’s the combo so far (if you have tested it yet)?

I need some combos to test against Smile
Me too. Putting your combos against each other doesn’t really prove anything unless theu’re Proven to have good use
(Jan. 11, 2020  9:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  6:56 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I need some combos to test against Smile
Me too. Putting your combos against each other doesn’t really prove anything unless theu’re Proven to have good use

Read the conversation between me and DragonicMeister. I don't know wth you mean by putting my combos against each other when I haven't even done the tests.
OK, so I want to use ______ Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme I want to have great KO attack. Which layer base should I use? Master or Judgement?
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK, so I want to use ______ Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme I want to have great KO attack. Which layer base should I use? Master or Judgement?
Judgement
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:14 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: OK, so I want to use ______ Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme I want to have great KO attack. Which layer base should I use? Master or Judgement?
Judgement
I can't Judgment is too defensive.
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:14 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Judgement
Slash
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:14 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Judgement

How is Judgement defensive? It has some really great attack potential if you use as sliding shoot