"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:18 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:09 PM)The MWF Wrote: So you purposely make the beyblade scrape to make the opponent hit your frame. Bad idea. You are at the disadvantage of being off balance and most attack types and mobile combos will be able to capitalize on this, winning by out spin. If you do a sliding shoot (tilt the launcher to match the slope of the stadium and slide your launcher forwards.) it will create a flower pattern to hit stationary combos. Xtreme's speed makes impacts stronger.

right spin lS.7M.X can KO stock drain fafnir if launched correctly. When weak spun Fafnir can get knocked out. Hit fafnir with the flower pattern and it could cause enough knockback to KO.

Your launch gives Fafnir multiple advantages.
1. Your launch causes your beyblade to scrape. Less stamina.
2. Your launch makes your beyblade be off balance. Easier to knock over/ more scraping
3. Fafnir drains spin off your disk. Free spin steal with no repercussions.
4. Uses scraping to stay in the center. Loss of attack power.

Sliding shoot on Xtreme has the advantages of:
1. Controlled attacks. more efficient.
2. Improved grip. Less recoil=more knockback.
3. Better contact point. lS has better attack than the vortex frame.

I guess we just disagree then, I’ve found Xtreme not to work very well with my combinations, though I loved it with Odax. In theory everything you’re saying sounds right, I just know what has actuslly produced results for me.

What do you do against mobile combos? Your launch is pointless it it doesn't connect.
(Mar. 01, 2018  8:53 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I'm thinking Xcalius X3 (sieg Xcalibur) for the layer. Ideas?

I would say to try Xcalius X3 1(might be risky but I have good experiences with it)/7 Cross/Glaive Needle.

Needle was great on Sieg Xcalibur due to the recoil control and early movement and Hasbro's Needle has a very tight spring lock.
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:26 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:18 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: I guess we just disagree then, I’ve found Xtreme not to work very well with my combinations, though I loved it with Odax. In theory everything you’re saying sounds right, I just know what has actuslly produced results for me.

What do you do against mobile combos? Your launch is pointless it it doesn't connect.

Anticipate the movement, or just use your weight to KO. Generally you can just launch normally and the weight mixed with my slightly higher stamina get me the spin finish
(Mar. 07, 2018  8:09 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:26 PM)MWF Wrote: What do you do against mobile combos? Your launch is pointless it it doesn't connect.

Anticipate the movement, or just use your weight to KO. Generally you can just launch normally and the weight mixed with my slightly higher stamina get me the spin finish

So Rb can out spin mobile stamina? And if you are against someone and you both launch at the same time how will you anticipate movement? And what if the Opponent is using a combo with the same or more weight than yours? And The average mobile stamina combo uses Zephyr which has more stamina than reboot. Normal launch with attack types is pointless, unless you are countering a tornado staller you put yourself at a disadvantage. Test it for yourself. Use lS.7M.X (a high tier attack combo) and flat launch it against dF.8G.At (top tier left spin stamina/defense combo) and compare it to using the combo and doing a sliding shoot. No gimmicks just tests. In the standard burst beystadium you should see the benefits of launching correctly.
(Mar. 07, 2018  9:00 PM)You MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  8:09 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Anticipate the movement, or just use your weight to KO. Generally you can just launch normally and the weight mixed with my slightly higher stamina get me the spin finish

So Rb can out spin mobile stamina? And if you are against someone and you both launch at the same time how will you anticipate movement? And what if the Opponent is using a combo with the same or more weight than yours? And The average mobile stamina combo uses Zephyr which has more stamina than reboot. Normal launch with attack types is pointless, unless you are countering a tornado staller you put yourself at a disadvantage. Test it for yourself. Use lS.7M.X (a high tier attack combo) and flat launch it against dF.8G.At (top tier left spin stamina/defense combo) and compare it to using the combo and doing a sliding shoot. No gimmicks just tests. In the standard burst beystadium you should see the benefits of launching correctly.

I have tested it, I just dont like it much. I prefer my setup. Also my combination is 46 and 51 Grams respectively for this strategy, so I’m not really running into many combos that are heavier than I am.
(Mar. 07, 2018  3:49 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  4:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: when you say staying on a tornado ridge, I may be wrong assuming a hard launch but wouldn't a soft launch also be good? I've found Destroy to be a nice balance between orbit and bearing, with LAD and stamina at good burst resistance...

sorry if I am misunderstanding this here...

But when aB is against nL, you have to at least medium launch it cause it won't have enough stamina to last the whole fight, especially if it's getting knocked around a lot.
Ah, thank you.
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:55 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:51 AM)Luinor king Wrote: I need a good attack bey. I have the following:
worn xtreme
odax o2
tripple
nightmare longinus
destroy
All replies must be for burst beyblades

Is the Odax O2 Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

It is hasbro
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:40 AM)Luinor king Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:55 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Is the Odax O2 Hasbro or Takara Tomy?

It is hasbro

Then with the two beyblades, you can't actually build any combos, since Takara Tomy and Hasbro are not compatible with each other.
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:40 AM)Luinor king Wrote: It is hasbro

Then with the two beyblades, you can't actually build any combos, since Takara Tomy and Hasbro are not compatible with each other.

Well they could make nL.Ds and nL.X
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:56 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Then with the two beyblades, you can't actually build any combos, since Takara Tomy and Hasbro are not compatible with each other.

Well I guess, but my xtreme is worn down so much it can't outspin this random bey I built in 2017, and that one was the worst of all of my old beys.
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:56 PM)WMage Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)MystMotone101 Wrote: Then with the two beyblades, you can't actually build any combos, since Takara Tomy and Hasbro are not compatible with each other.

Hasbro Drivers and Takara Tomy Layers are incompatible (and vice versa).
Bought new beys and I'm Wondering if there are any combos I can do. Here are my parts
Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing
Blast jinnius 5G Guard
Tornado Wyvron 4G Atomic
Xieg Xcalibur 1 Iron
Unicrest U2 Down Needle
Doomscissor D2 forced jaggy
Genesis Valkyrie 6V Reboot
Roktavor gravity revolve

That's all my beys tho I can't find some of them, anyway thanks if you can help me.
I have switch strike beys and i'm trying to find a good combo. Can I have some recommendations?

i'm digging fafnir f3, 6 glave, orbit/flugle.
F3 7g o/ at, w3 7g o/at and x3/s3 7m x/v/a and a special super combo...
G3 7g at
Hi guys, I’m new to the website.

Here are the beyblades I have. (All Hasbro) (all switch strike)

Sieg Xcalibur
Maximum Garuda
God Valkyrie
Kinetic Sotomb
Tornado Wyvern
Killer Deathscyther
Blast Jinnius
Drain Fafnir, (but the recolored version with 7 cross survive)
Alter Chronos

Could you build me stamina defense and spin steal combos?

Thanks

Also, my atomic driver on Wyvron seems a little tight, is there anything I can do to break it in?
Stamina/Defense: Maximum Garuda 7 Glaive Atomic

For Spin Steal, just replace it with Fafnir F3.

Can't give advice for the Atomic issue, but there might someone that can.

If you can, try to get an Anubion A2 as soon as you can, so you can replace Atomic with Orbit.
I need a good burst series bey
The beys I have are
Fengriff f2
Evipero
Spryzan s2
Valtryek v2
Jornmunter j2

My best attempt currently is Evipero infinity jaggy
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:13 AM)Chesnautic Wrote: I need a good burst series bey
The beys I have are
Fengriff f2
Evipero
Spryzan s2
Valtryek v2
Jornmunter j2

j2 knuckle cycle
(Mar. 18, 2018  10:42 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:13 AM)Chesnautic Wrote: I need a good burst series bey
The beys I have are
Fengriff f2
Evipero
Spryzan s2
Valtryek v2
Jornmunter j2

j2 knuckle cycle

I'd actually go for J2 Knuckle Needle. It's a nice balance of defense and stamina, and Cycle has not been seen as a good option for stamina combos.
Thanks I actually went with j2knuckle cycle because I prefer how it can stay upright
My beublade is an Aries a type defence but the attack is very weak