Spin Tracks
W105
GB145
W145

R2F
WD
XF

Thanks in advance !
(Aug. 06, 2015  11:53 PM)LegendBladerGt Wrote: Guys , Im back , again . My parts are

Clear Wheels
Pegasis I
Dragonis
Unicorno I
Jupiter
Gil
Kronos
Samurai
Pirates
Bandid

Metal Wheels
Jade (non 4d)
Wing(non 4d)
Galaxy
Scythe (non 4d)
Burn
Flame
Earth
Rock
Vulcan
Storm
Ray
Omega

Spin Tracks
W105
GB145
W145

R2F
WD
XF

Thanks in advance !
AttackGaspmega Dragonis 90R2F
Defence:Nothing
StaminaConfusedcythe Kronos/Pegasis W145WD
So, theoretically, which would be better, Revizer Revizer BD145CS, or Death Kerbecks BD145RDF?

On a semi-related note, what would a good combo with CF be?
For defense, most definitely Reviser Reviser.
That's my favorite combo, that or killerken/killerken bd145. I like it on rsf though the best.
Would Revizer Killerken be good with BD145CS? Just asking.
(Aug. 07, 2015  2:02 PM)Grimlai Wrote: Would Revizer Killerken be good with BD145CS? Just asking.

Yeah it would be good.
Which are the pros and cons of big bang? (the 4d wheel itself, don't care about is outclassed by "x", just recoil, what is good at, what is bad at)

And in which combos could it be used?

(I post this questions here because I want to know the combos that could be made around it)
It's good at attacking and getting KO's but it has a lot of recoil and thus not a lot of stamina. When I am playing around with it I usually just put it on a low track with rf/r2f. Or maybe r145, gb145, W105. Something like that. That is just me though. Never have done any real testing with it
(Aug. 07, 2015  7:20 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's good at attacking and getting KO's but it has a lot of recoil and thus not a lot of stamina. When I am playing around with it I usually just put it on a low track with rf/r2f. Or maybe r145, gb145, W105. Something like that. That is just me though. Never have done any real testing with it

Thank you for your response

Yeah, I thought of it, but the reason I ask for something detailed is because i swear I read it has some other niche uses

someone knows if there is something more? or Zoroaste cover pretty much everything?
I've thought about Big Bang Kerbeks D125F, and it's worked OK, but nothing to write home about. If I had one of each kind of part, I would probably build a Big Bang Kerbeks F230CF/GCF, to take advantage of the smashy bits on the bottom of Big Bang. And because I want to see how the F230CF combo works for me.
F230 gcf is usually used with low recoil stamina type wheels. Although it would be fun to play with, lol
Big Bang F230GCF ? Oh my God. This thing would fly off the stadium against anything.
(Aug. 07, 2015  8:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: F230 gcf is usually used with low recoil stamina type wheels. Although it would be fun to play with, lol

So maybe something along the lines of Earth Bull F230GCF? IDK.

EDIT: OOh, OOH. Lightning LDrago F230GCF.
Duo Cancer/Cygnus and Genbull/Killerken/Revizer Dragoon F230(G)CF are pretty much the best combinations that you can make with F230.
Huh. Well, considering I have none of the parts for those combos, that's still good to know.
I may be getting a Killerken, a Revizer, and a CF tip, but that's about it.
Yeah killerken Reviser wouldn't be too bad on it probably. Earth is definitely better than l drago for it
You should buy a CF/GCF definitely. Meteo L-Drago F230(G)CF is really powerful in the Limited format.
(Aug. 07, 2015  9:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You should buy a CF/GCF definitely. Meteo L-Drago F230(G)CF is really powerful in the Limited format.

Not really powerful, I'd say a little above average like, since it gets demolished by any attack type and is outspun by any other left spin stamina combination. I feel like L Drago Guardian's a better replacement for it.
You mean the the Hasbro version or Takara Tomy?
Hmm. Of course, like any combos there's a counter, but still, against right spin defense/stamina combo it rocks. Never tried it against Libra though.
(Aug. 07, 2015  10:04 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You mean the the Hasbro version or Takara Tomy?

Hasbro version. I believe the Takara Tomy versions not allowed in Limited.
Well, I don't have an F230 track, that's the thing. Sad, I know. But, good to know for if I DO get an F230 track.
"note"

I edited this because it was a list of my parts and can't delete it so if you don't mind.