"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 08, 2015  7:54 PM)Grimlai Wrote: How about RS or RSF? Would that work better with BD145?

Yes RS or RSF would work better with BD145.
But which one should I get? RS or RSF?
(Jul. 08, 2015  8:15 PM)Grimlai Wrote: But which one should I get? RS or RSF?

I heard RS has more defense but RSF has a little more stamina, I would get RDF as it has as much defense as RS and more stamina than both RS and RSF.
Well, I did some looking and found that the only full bey that has RDF is Death Quetzalcoatl, which, while impressive, is also rather expensive, and I found that I can get Hell Horoseus 85RF and Ray Gil 100RSF for less, thus making my decision unnecessary as I can chose both at a whim. Still, I see your point.
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF is your next best choice for defense after Duo and Synchromes, as Death is a decent defense combo which you wanted, so it's worth it for that and RDF.
Just found a better deal on Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, but am not gonna buy it immediately. I'm probably gonna let it sit for a bit, and think about whether or not I want to sink some more cash into a hobby that I had stopped feeding long ago.
Remember that Death Quetzalcoatl won't stay cheap for a long time, with time and the release of Burst, prices could skyrocket soon.
I want a good combo with poison giraffe,L drago destroy,Kries Cygnus,Meteo l drago,Tornado Aquario,Earth eagle.
(Jul. 10, 2015  2:02 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I want a good combo with poison giraffe,L drago destroy,Kries Cygnus,Meteo l drago,Tornado Aquario,Earth eagle.

Attack: L-Drago Destroy 90/S130 RF or Tornado Aquario 90/S130 RF

Defence: Nothing

Stamina: Earth/Kreis Cygnus/Aquario 90 WD

Balance: Not sure.

Spin Steal: Meteo L-Drago 90 WD

I would recommend buying from more Beyblades from the Zero G/ Shogun Steel series.
Do you guys think that this combo will work? Duo Cancer TH170 HF
I'm not too sure as to what type of combo you're looking for with Hole Flat, but changing it to either D or TB would be a good choice. :)
Im just thinking of beyblade ideas, looking for an offensive/balanced tip that still provides stamina, maybe CS/RDF?
Probably not RDF, though CS would definitely work on TH170, it being a Defense/Stamina hybrid.
So, should I run Earth Kerbeks BD145CS or Earth Kerbeks UW145WD? My CS tip is a bit worn down so it doesn't really defend as well as I like, but it's my only defensive tall tip other than HFS.
Earth Kerbecs BD145CS has decent defense.
I'd like a good attack combo using the Metal Shield (Draciel MS) Attack Ring

My beyblades to use for this combo:
Draciel MS
Driger MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
What type of beyblade is Burn Blaze R145 D?
It's probably a stamina type with a slight bit of weight for defense.

Actually that could be a balance type then.
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:41 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's probably a stamina type with a slight bit of weight for defense.

Actually that could be a balance type then.

is it good at least?
I have no idea, it's probably not unfortunately, as D works better with taller tracks and R145 has tons of recoil and is bad at balance, and I doubt it has enough defense.
(Jul. 13, 2015  1:51 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have no idea, it's probably not unfortunately, as D works better with taller tracks and R145 has tons of recoil and is bad at balance, and I doubt it has enough defense.

Well, let me give you an idea of the performance of blaze: Basalt Horogium as a stamina type.
Really?... I'm pretty sure Basalt Horogium is better in almost every way Stamina wise, I could be wrong but 145 is a better stamina track than R145, WD is better than D I think in 145 height, Basalt is better than Burn.

Give some tests for the battle I guess.
(Jul. 13, 2015  2:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Really?... I'm pretty sure Basalt Horogium is better in almost every way Stamina wise, I could be wrong but 145 is a better stamina track than R145, WD is better than D I think in 145 height, Basalt is better than Burn.

Give some tests for the battle I guess, and when used correctly, you can use the recoil to a defensive advantage, and the rubber is actually quite goos at absorbing hits,

I will do tests, but as far as I know, Horogium only has a stamina time of two minutes
(Jul. 13, 2015  2:41 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2015  2:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Really?... I'm pretty sure Basalt Horogium is better in almost every way Stamina wise, I could be wrong but 145 is a better stamina track than R145, WD is better than D I think in 145 height, Basalt is better than Burn.

Give some tests for the battle I guess, and when used correctly, you can use the recoil to a defensive advantage, and the rubber is actually quite goos at absorbing hits,

I will do tests, but as far as I know, Horogium only has a stamina time of two minutes

Stamina isn't really determined by Spin Time, since Basalt AD145WD is said to be better than Earth AD145WD yet I'm pretty sure Earth has a longer spin time.
So here are two more combinations that I've grown fond of:
Evil Pisces 100PD and Vulcan Horoseus H145HF/S.
I was wondering how I could improve those combos, particularly in the last one since it doesn't exactly have a stellar winrate. I was thinking of making Vulcan Horoseus FGrin, but I like the H145 track for this bey quite a lot. Thoughts?