"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
umm I could try but it would have to be byxis or something because I don't have the chimera wheel. so in other words I can do spiral byxis 130WSF for you Wink
Spiral Chimera 130SWF ? Oh god. This thing will :
1 - Leave the stadium by itself,
2 - Being KOed everytime against near anything.
what combos did you test it against?
Can t125wd be used for a stanima combo
I need help making A smash attack and A Balance type
L-Drago Guardian and Meteo
SPin tracks i'm willing to buy
Tips I want rubber for the tip
Spiral Orso 90MF has been treating me pretty well. Very good smash attack. Thoughts?
It sounds like it could use a few adjustments but otherwise it sounds awesome!!! Smile
(Jun. 01, 2015  5:21 PM)GiantWeebo Wrote: Spiral Orso 90MF has been treating me pretty well. Very good smash attack. Thoughts?

Well, it's similar to an uncustomized Sprial Capricorn 90MF which IIRC was a decent attack custom, have you tried RF on that?
(Jun. 01, 2015  5:10 AM)GamerBoyMarcos Wrote: Can t125wd be used for a stanima combo

I think a lower track would be better but maybe you could make earth aquario 105 / 100 / 90/ 85 WD
(Jun. 01, 2015  3:21 PM)Jibojie Wrote: I need help making A smash attack and A Balance type

Well neither of those are good for Smash Attack. If you're willing to buy any Spin Track and want to use a rubber Performance tip, I would use L-Drago Guardian BD145 (Hell Kerbecs)/SA165 (Archer Gargoyle) RDF (Death Quetzalcoatl). This can be upgraded to Wyvang Dragooon BD145/SA165RDF for one of the best Balance types in the current metagame.
(Jun. 01, 2015  8:45 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2015  3:21 PM)Jibojie Wrote: I need help making A smash attack and A Balance type

Well neither of those are good for Smash Attack. If you're willing to buy any Spin Track and want to use a rubber Performance tip, I would use L-Drago Guardian BD145 (Hell Kerbecs)/SA165 (Archer Gargoyle) RDF (Death Quetzalcoatl). This can be upgraded to Wyvang Dragooon BD145/SA165RDF for one of the best Balance types in the current metagame.

Any customs for metro ? With any rubber tips
I have a burning firestrike stadium and winning in one of those is very tough.
i have the parts listed below:

energy rings

libra
befall
zurafa
wolf
bull
pegasus
horuseus
and one i cannot recognise

fusion wheels

cyber
flame
burn
rock
dark
basalt
evil x2
vulcan

spin tracks

145 x3
135 x2
uw145
r145

performance tips

wd x2
wb x2
ewd
d
fs
and two i dont recognise

I need to make a stamina beyblade which can take many hits without losing balance.

my last attempt to make a stamina bey was flame libra 145wd but it had some defense problems.

please see that the bey gets prime balance, stamina and defense is possible.

DOUBLECROSS[/size]
(Jun. 02, 2015  6:08 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: I have a burning firestrike stadium and winning in one of those is very tough.

(dat list)

I need to make a stamina beyblade which can take many hits without losing balance.

my last attempt to make a stamina bey was flame libra 145wd but it had some defense problems.

DOUBLECROSS[/size]

Basalt Bull 145/90 WD/EWD/D

I'd definitely get my hands on a better stadium if I were you. Even if it's a non-textured Hasbro Stadium, it's still better than Burning Firestrike.
thanks dude but i have already tried this combo. it always loses against my friend's earth eagle

i want more stamina not defense and by the way, the staircase of death worries me a lot

P.S. i cant by another stadium beacause i just bought it
(Jun. 02, 2015  9:57 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: thanks dude but i have already tried this combo. it always loses against my friend's earth eagle

i want more stamina not defense and by the way, the staircase of death worries me a lot

You could always use Burn Bull 90EWD Its a low stamina. Im assuming these are all hasbro parts which explains bassalt lacking stamina...
(Jun. 02, 2015  10:31 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2015  9:57 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: thanks dude but i have already tried this combo. it always loses against my friend's earth eagle

You could always use Burn Bull 90EWD Its a low stamina. Im assuming these are all hasbro parts which explains bassalt lacking stamina...

yeah that is true but can this combo of yours defeat my friend's eagle?
(Jun. 02, 2015  10:59 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2015  10:31 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:

yeah that is true but can this combo of yours defeat my friend's eagle?

The best way to find out if to test. In my opinion yes as its a low staminia combo personally i have had success with a similar combo. With the parts you have the combos suggested are to produce the best possible outcome.
How about flame libra 145wd?

Or rock wolf 135wb

I tried your combo. It is a kind of attack bey. It knocks out everything in 15 secs of hard contact . I need a better bey
(Jun. 02, 2015  6:08 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: I have a burning firestrike stadium and winning in one of those is very tough.

energy rings

libra
befall
zurafa
wolf
bull
pegasus
horuseus
and one i cannot recognise

fusion wheels

cyber
flame
burn
rock
dark
basalt
evil x2
vulcan

spin tracks

145 x3
135 x2
uw145
r145

performance tips

wd x2
wb x2
ewd
d
fs
and two i dont recognise

DOUBLECROSS[/size]

Ok I think a Dark Libra 90 WD will be a good combo
I think Basalt Libra 145 WD would be best, basalt is a lot heavier
Basalt is best with defense, and great with stamina too!
Basalt Bull 145/90WD may be your best option.
Basalt Bull 145EWD is decent for what you're looking for.

EDIT : Ninjaed by da Jinbee.
What type of bey is Earth Virgo GB145SD
I think it's a stamina type that can take some hits before losing balance.