"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 08, 2015  3:56 AM)ByakoPower7441 Wrote: I need help making a bey in stamina
Facebolts Lynx, Aries, Pegasus, fox, Herculeo, Orion
Energy wheel Lynx, Aries, Pegasus, fox, Herculeo, Orion
Fusion wheel beat, torch, cosmic, spiral, cyclone, phantom
Spin track AD145, 125, W105, 130, 105, 145
Performistip WD, D, R2F, D, F, ES

Your best bet for Stamina would be Phantom Pegasis AD145 WD.
So I've been out for the past 2 years and ended up giving all my beys to my little cousin. i'm planning on picking some up and restarting. I figure i can pick up the parts i need for stamina at my local walmart aside from metal face bolts. but lets face it i'm in alabama the competitive scene down here doesn't exist. but anyway the question is with hell kerbecs should i use d, wd or ewd? also if the chance arises for me to play in a limited enviroment i'll be using earth. should i go with the high 230 or low with 85?
(May. 08, 2015  11:07 AM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: So I've been out for the past 2 years and ended up giving all my beys to my little cousin. i'm planning on picking some up and restarting. I figure i can pick up the parts i need for stamina at my local walmart aside from metal face bolts. but lets face it i'm in alabama the competitive scene down here doesn't exist. but anyway the question is with hell kerbecs should i use d, wd or ewd? also if the chance arises for me to play in a limited enviroment i'll be using earth. should i go with the high 230 or low with 85?

Hell Kerbecs BD145 [Boost] WD was meta a while ago, haha, so go with WD. Just as a rule of thumb though, any WD combo can make use of EWD, but not the other way around (ex. Spin-Stealers).

About track height, it depends on your tip. Earth ___ 230 D for High Track Stamina, 230 CS/RB for High Track Defense, 85 WD for Low Track Stamina, and 85 CS/RB/RSF/RS for Low Track Defense. As you can see these combos are pretty similar. If you have all these tips, it just comes down to preference tbh. Limited meta is generally centralized around Low Track though due to the lack of BD145.
I know kerbecs isn't meta but it's a bey I enjoy using. If nothing else I'll just go with duo Cygnus 230 mb. But when it comes to stamina I've always leaned more towards high tracks cause many just lose the attack matches anyway while the high tracks having an edge in the mirror or defense matches. At least in testing that's what I found true.
(May. 08, 2015  11:38 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: I know kerbecs isn't meta but it's a bey I enjoy using. If nothing else I'll just go with duo Cygnus 230 mb. But when it comes to stamina I've always leaned more towards high tracks cause many just lose the attack matches anyway while the high tracks having an edge in the mirror or defense matches. At least in testing that's what I found true.

Personally I always liked 145-230 for my stamina. But if im using a lighter wheel like burn I prefer to keep it 145 or under. That's just been a personal preference. Especially with limited format. The problem with higher tracks is that they can be KO'd easier by attack types.

And Duo Cygnus 230 MB is one of my go to combos for standard format. Definitely a versatile combo except against left spin.
I need help making a bey in attack
Facebolt Lynx, Aries, Fox, Herculeo, Orion
Energy ring Lynx, Aries, Fox, Herculeo, Orion
Fusion wheel beat, torch, cosmic, spiral, cyclone
Spin track 125, W105, 130, 105, 145
Performance tip D, R2F, D, F, ES
(May. 09, 2015  6:06 PM)ByakoPower7441 Wrote: I need help making a bey in attack
Facebolt Lynx, Aries, Fox, Herculeo, Orion
Energy ring Lynx, Aries, Fox, Herculeo, Orion
Fusion wheel beat, torch, cosmic, spiral, cyclone
Spin track 125, W105, 130, 105, 145
Performance tip D, R2F, D, F, ES

Cosmic Orion 105R2F
So standard format is the normal 230 spin track just outclassed now? Cause my go to would probably be either basalt Cygnus 230 d or Mb, or duo Cygnus 230 mb. But with all the new tracks I'm not sure now. Should I upgrade or is 230 still reliable?
230's still pretty reliable for the areas it's presently top-tier in. Things like TH170 and SR200 can still also work on things like TB and MB, but seeing as you already own 230, there'd be no need in this case.
(May. 09, 2015  7:19 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: So standard format is the normal 230 spin track just outclassed now? Cause my go to would probably be either basalt Cygnus 230 d or Mb, or duo Cygnus 230 mb. But with all the new tracks I'm not sure now. Should I upgrade or is 230 still reliable?

It depends on what you're going to use. 230 is still good for stamina and some balance types. But 230 is outclassed for defense by E230, and for spin stealing F230 works much better then 230.
I need help making a bey in defense
Face bolts Lynx, Aries, fox, Herculeo
Energy ring Lynx, Aries, fox, Herculeo
Fusion wheel beat, torch, spiral, cyclone
Spin track 125, W105, 130, 145
Performance tip D, D, F, ES
(May. 09, 2015  9:09 PM)ByakoPower7441 Wrote: I need help making a bey in defense
Face bolts Lynx, Aries, fox, Herculeo

You haven't got good parts for Defense, they're more for attack. Get some Shogun Steel Beyblades, a Hell Kerbecs and get Ray Unicorno.
is Spiral Chimera 130 wsf a good attack combo?

If you're wondering, I used 130 since it could angle better with the wsf.
(May. 10, 2015  8:48 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: is Spiral Chimera 130 wsf a good attack combo?

If you're wondering, I used 130 since it could angle better with the wsf.
A tip like RF/R2F would probably work a little better for higher aggression. The grip of it would also help deal with Spiral's recoil. If you're trying to make a attack combo with decent stamina, though, I'd go for something like the Phantom wheel (the one that can change modes) instead of Spiral.

What parts do you own, Sion?
-galaxy

- flame

-forbidden

-spiral

- torch

tracks:

w105

s130

f230

Tips:

wd

pd

wf

wsf

rf

R2f

I prefer to not use rubber parts because of the meager stamina and the blatant insanity of it's actions; i also find them unfair. I also prefer the limited format... Not saying that theres room for improvement, but i'm also saying i just like to be unique and fair.
(May. 11, 2015  12:17 AM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:

I know you hate RF variants but it seems like your best Limited Combo would be Spiral Ionis 90R2F/RF (I'm assuming you have an Ionis CW because it's the only one that comes with Forbidden). Watch this video to learn how to use it to the most potential.

Other than that, your second-best option seems to be Flame (Pegasus II if you have it) 90WD.
Sion- If you like Attack/Stamina hybrids I'd highly recommend something like Phantom (Attack Mode) Cancer/Gasher ___ MF/WSF
I need help making a bey in balanced
Face bolt Lynx, Aries, fox, Herculeo
Please help
I have:
Gravity Destroyer(Metal Masters)
Cosmic Pegasus(Metal Fury)
Ray Stiker(Metal Masters) and
Flame Libra(Missing Perfomance tip)
(May. 11, 2015  2:52 PM)superkid123 Wrote: Please help
I have:
Gravity Destroyer(Metal Masters)
Cosmic Pegasus(Metal Fury)
Ray Stiker(Metal Masters) and
Flame Libra(Missing Perfomance tip)

Gravity Destroyer D125 RF
would be your best bet.

(May. 11, 2015  3:54 AM)ByakoPower7441 Wrote: I need help making a bey in balanced
Face bolt Lynx, Aries, fox, Herculeo

You don't exactly have anything for balance. If you're wanting to make balance types try getting some Zero G Syncromes or some wheel like Duo, Phantom, or Libra(If you play limited format)
Burn fireblaze
Rock leone
Rock scorpio
Galaxy pegasus
big bang pegasus
forbidden eonis (the red version?lol)
Thermal lacerta
grand cetus (legend version)
Rock Zurafa (legend version)
Twisted Tempo (legend version)
Death quetzalcoatl
Phantom Orion
Hell Kerbecs
Earth Virgo x2
Dark Wold x2
Rock Pegasus
Counter Leone
Storm Aquario
Diablo Nemesis
Gravity destroyer (hasbro)
Beat lynx
Dark Gasher
Thermal Pisces
Flame saggitario
Flash saggitario
Dark Bull
Lightning L drago

All Metal fury beyblades are 4D
so does anyone know good combos that i can do with any parts that come with those T.T
thanks! Note: im horrible with parts lol
(May. 12, 2015  2:43 AM)ZeroBlader Wrote:

Assuming you have the tracks and tips that came with the metal wheels and clear wheels...

Standard Format
Attack: Flash (Attack Mode) (Orion/Scorpio/Pisces) (GB145/H145/CH120) R2F
Defense: Death (Defense Mode) Aquario/Gasher BD145 RDF
Stamina: Phantom Gasher/Aquario ((AD145 WD) or (B:D) or (TH170/230 D/SD)
Balance: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F

Limited Format
Attack: Lightning L-Drago (Upper Mode) (100/CH120/R145) R2F
Defense: Earth Aquario/Gasher/Bull R145/GB145 WB (Need at least an RSF, RB, or CS)
Stamina: Earth/Burn Aquario/Gasher/Bull/Virgo ((100/AD145 WD) or (230/TH170 D/SD))
Balance: None so far...
Face bolts all normal
energy rings aqaqaurio cancer wolf byxis
metal wheels basalt vulcan cyclone rock earth also griffen and dragoon
spin tracks sa165 df145 bd145 230
peformance types wd cs r2f rf warn rs very warn rsf warn bs s lf d metal ball
(May. 12, 2015  7:11 PM)_BlueWolfFang_ Wrote: Face bolts all normal
energy rings aqaqaurio cancer wolf byxis
metal wheels basalt vulcan cyclone rock earth also griffen and dragoon
spin tracks sa165 df145 bd145 230
peformance types wd cs r2f rf warn rs very warn rsf warn bs s lf d metal ball

Going to assume you want Standard, since none was stated otherwise.

Attack: Griffin Dragoon SA165 (Attack) R2F
Stamina: Griffin Dragoon SA165 (Normal) WD,
Defense: Griffin Dragoon SA165 (Normal) RSF, Basalt Aquario BD145 RSF
Balance: Basalt Aquario 230 CS
Metal wheels:
basalt, blitz, nightmare, phantom, scythe, big bang, diablo, gravity, screw, earth, galaxy, storm, killer, rock, destroy, meteo,(pegasis aquario wolf(pre fusion wheel))

plastic wheels:
horogium, unicorno, rex, orion, kronos, (pegasisx3 (galaxy storm big bang)), (persius x3 (attack, defense, stamina)), nemesis, virgo, orso, capricorn

Tracks:
85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 125, 145, ed145, ad145, gb145, t125, w125?, B:D, f:d, f:s, x:d

Tips:
rf, r2f, wd, d, s, es, ewd, rs, rsf, sf, f, mf, above mentioned 4d tracks

Edit: just bought bbg-25 zero-g synchrom set
1x Goreim Rivizer E230SB
1x Killerken Balro A230WB
1x Orojya Wyvang 145EDS

also I have metal faces type 1 and 2

So I haven't been to any tournaments yet but I'm thinking that these are the combos that I will probably use for standard.

Attack: MF Gravity Perseus(attack) 90MF
Defense: Basalt Orso AD145WD
Stamina: Scythe Orion 145B:D
Balance: MF Phantom pisces 100SF

Any suggestions for parts I should possibly buy or switch out?

Thank you!