Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:26 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:56 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:52 AM)DragonEmperor1 Wrote: What can I get with Meteo L-Drago Galaxy Pegasus Twisted Befall and Thief Phoenix, for a combination?
Attack: Thief Phoenix W105 R2F
Defence: Twisted Befall BD145 RSF
Stamina: Nothing

I would recommend check the top tier list for parts to get Smile

With what he has, I'd actually recommend Basalt Pegasus II BD145R2F or E230RSF for Defense in Standard MFB over Basalt Befall BD145RSF. Your recommendation for Attack's as good as it can get with what he has, but he can also make Meteo L-Drago II L105GCF for use as an aggressive Spin-Stealer.

@[Packers] UW Detective already addressed that, fyi.

I didn't even see that, sorry.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:26 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:56 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:52 AM)DragonEmperor1 Wrote: What can I get with Meteo L-Drago Galaxy Pegasus Twisted Befall and Thief Phoenix, for a combination?
Attack: Thief Phoenix W105 R2F
Defence: Twisted Befall BD145 RSF
Stamina: Nothing

I would recommend check the top tier list for parts to get Smile

With what he has, I'd actually recommend Basalt Pegasus II BD145R2F or E230RSF for Defense in Standard MFB over Basalt Befall BD145RSF. Your recommendation for Attack's as good as it can get with what he has, but he can also make Meteo L-Drago II L105GCF for use as an aggressive Spin-Stealer; both of these combos would be best suited for the Limited MFB format.

@[Packers] UW Detective already addressed that, fyi.
I completely forgot about Pegasus II... E230 would be more unstable or no? But I will trust you Smile

I had that on my mind but forgot to put it. Thank you for the correction Smile
Assuming that all of his parts fit together properly, E230RSF should be just as "stable" as E230RB would be on any Basalt. The combo's weakest area is Stamina, due to Basalt's imbalance and RSF being rubber, so using BD145 with RSF over E230 couldn't fix either of those issues.
quick! I need you to build me an epic combo with: flame libra, earth eagle, burnfireblaze and twisted tempo.
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:46 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: quick! I need you to build me an epic combo with: flame libra, earth eagle, burnfireblaze and twisted tempo.

The best is Twisted Tempo its self Uncertain
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:49 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:46 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: quick! I need you to build me an epic combo with: flame libra, earth eagle, burnfireblaze and twisted tempo.

then please build me one with tthe other three. Hurry! I'm about to battle someone!
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:51 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2015  12:49 AM)UW Officer Wrote:

then please build me one with tthe other three. Hurry! I'm about to battle someone!

Earth Libra 135 WD is what I say

Are there any attack type combos that can cause stadium outs in hasbro stadiums (not pocket outs) that I can use?
@[SiontheHedgehog] : No, not really, seeing as KOs are kind of hard to get in most Hasbro stadiums, as there are either always stadiums walls being a bit too big to get the KO (which is the case most of the time with Hasbro's newer stadium releases, like the Firefuse Darkhelm one) or in some cases, pockets being farther-to-reach than the BB-10 and BB-46's. If anything, though, Stamina is always what you'd want to go for in most Hasbro stadiums.

I also have thermal pisces, rock wheel, HF, F, 105, big bang, jog ball and a final drive bottom where the semiflat tip won't come outt. If you can, please build me an attack combo
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:27 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:

I also have thermal pisces, rock wheel, HF, F, 105, big bang, jog ball and a final drive bottom where the semiflat tip won't come outt. If you can, please build me an attack combo

Nothing really Uncertain Maybe for an anti-meta, you could make Twisted Fireblaze/Libra T125 HF/F or Big Bang Fireblaze 105 HF/F for attack. Nothing really great. Check out the competitive lists (Standard and Limited) for some parts you should get Smile

You may need an RF bottom, the best I can think of is Big Bang ----- 105/T125HF, and I think even that is a terrible combo.

Advice, get an RF, 85, or CH120, it's vital.

Also, if you want defense, then Basalt ---- T125JB may be your best bet, get an RDF or CS and BD145 and two Revisers.

EDIT: Did I just get ninja'd? I never get ninja'd!
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote:

You may need an RF bottom, the best I can think of is Big Bang ----- 105/T125HF, and I think even that is a terrible combo.

I left my R2f, ray wheel, Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:03 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:27 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I also have thermal pisces, rock wheel, HF, F, 105, big bang, jog ball and a final drive bottom where the semiflat tip won't come outt. If you can, please build me an attack combo

I left my R2f, ray wheel Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.

Beat/Blitz ____ 85 R2F is the best I can think of.
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:07 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote: You may need an RF bottom, the best I can think of is Big Bang ----- 105/T125HF, and I think even that is a terrible combo.

I left my R2f, ray wheel Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.

how about a defense, balance and stamina combo?
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:27 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I also have thermal pisces, rock wheel, HF, F, 105, big bang, jog ball and a final drive bottom where the semiflat tip won't come outt. If you can, please build me an attack combo

I left my R2f, ray wheel, Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.

Blitz Unicorno 85R2F is the best I could think of, and it's a decent combo, you could also use Beat if you want, like UW Officer said.

As for defense, the best I could think of is Basalt ----- BD145CS.
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:12 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:07 PM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:03 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I left my R2f, ray wheel Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.

how about a defense and stamina combo?

Instead of posting one post after another, can you please just make one post with all your posts? It makes it seem like you are just raising your post count.. It would also make it a lot easier to go through
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:12 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  8:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote: You may need an RF bottom, the best I can think of is Big Bang ----- 105/T125HF, and I think even that is a terrible combo.

Blitz Unicorno 85R2F is the best I could think of, and it's a decent combo, you could also use Beat if you want, like UW Officer said.

I also have 2 metal faces
For Limited Format-based destabilization, Flame 105SF can definitely be an option. It's not top-tier, though it seems to do well against MTSCs, a common part of Limited Format stamina.
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:16 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:12 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2015  9:03 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I left my R2f, ray wheel, Cs, striker, 85, F230, Ed, Fb, Bd145, W105, Rsf, Rs, beat and blitz a my grandmother's house, I'm getting them back this summer so please build me an attack combo with these parts too.

I also have 2 metal faces

Yes! Use those for both customs I mentioned.
The Best Attack Type Will Be. Metel Face,Clear Wheel Unicorno,Metel Wheel Omega,Track H145, Bottom LRF.Omega Unicorno H145 LRF

My Favorite Defence Combo Is. Metal Face,Clear Wheel Leone,Metal Wheel Bakushin,Track AD145,Bottom SWD.Bakushin Leone AD145 SWD
(Feb. 18, 2015  1:50 AM)StormBull1138 Wrote: The Best Attack Type Will Be. Metel Face,Clear Wheel Unicorno,Metel Wheel Omega,Track H145, Bottom LRF.Omega Unicorno H145 LRF

My Favorite Defence Combo Is. Metal Face,Clear Wheel Leone,Metal Wheel Bakushin,Track AD145,Bottom SWD.Bakushin Leone AD145 SWD

I don't have some of the parts you have mentioned.
(Feb. 18, 2015  5:43 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2015  1:50 AM)StormBull1138 Wrote: The Best Attack Type Will Be. Metel Face,Clear Wheel Unicorno,Metel Wheel Omega,Track H145, Bottom LRF.Omega Unicorno H145 LRF

And his combo is outclassed.
(Feb. 18, 2015  5:43 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:

I think the customs I mentioned to you are a little more suited for those types.
So I have ~20 full Beyblades in a random mass of combos. And partially because I'm trying to learn (though mostly because I'm bored Pinching_eyes) I grabbed four and I want to see what you guys do with them
I've got a Rock Orso W105RF, Flame Virgo DF145ES, Lightning L-Drago(Upper) ED145WB, and Midnight Lacerta D125SF

Obviously not the best to work with, but that's why I'm curious what you can make of them
I need help building an attack type pegasus I have tried normal face (cause I don't have metal) pegasus energy ring hyper fusion wheel (which I recently discovered sucks) spin track W105 and performance tip F my goal is to have a fast attacker.

My beyblades are Earth eagle, cyclone herculeo, Ultimate meteo L-drago assault, flame sagittario, flash sagittario (missing WD tip), ray striker, hyper orso, burn fireblade, galaxy pegasus, cyber pegasus, dark libra, grand cetus black, grand cetus green, rock giraffe, thermal pisces, counter leon