"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It doesn't really mater to me. I only play by myself. No one around here plays. What ever best combination you can think of would be nice. Thanks
(Sep. 02, 2014  3:56 AM)RyGuy613 Wrote: It doesn't really mater to me. I only play by myself. No one around here plays. What ever best combination you can think of would be nice. Thanks

Saramanda Pheonic W145GCF, I suppose for self play.
(Sep. 02, 2014  4:00 AM)RyGuy613 Wrote: Ohh and yes, that is what it contains

I recommend u getting the water pack and another Pirate Kraken for this combo
Kraken Kraken E230D
I'm back,went out school shopping to day and picked up a few more shogun steel beys.
Samauri ifrit w145cf
Ninja salamander sw145sd
Thief pheonix e230gcf
Bandit genbu f230tb
Gladiator bahamoote sp230gf
Samauri Pegasus w105r2f

What do you guys think are the best combinations now? It can make 3 synchromes.

And I plan on getting the water pack in the future.
(Sep. 02, 2014  8:39 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: I'm back,went out school shopping to day and picked up a few more shogun steel beys.
Samauri ifrit w145cf
Ninja salamander sw145sd
Thief pheonix e230gcf
Bandit genbu f230tb
Samauri Pegasus w105r2f

Bahamdia Pegasis W145R2F as an attack custom, though the track should be SA165.
What do you guys think of ifrit genbu f230cf. I built it with leftover parts and It is actually winning all of its battles?
(Sep. 02, 2014  11:06 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: What do you guys think of ifrit genbu f230cf. I built it with leftover parts and It is actually winning all of its battles?
use Duo, Genbu Genbu or Genbu/Kraken/Reviser/Girago dragoon.

(Sep. 02, 2014  9:24 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2014  8:39 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: I'm back,went out school shopping to day and picked up a few more shogun steel beys.
Samauri ifrit w145cf
Ninja salamander sw145sd
Thief pheonix e230gcf
Bandit genbu f230tb
Samauri Pegasus w105r2f

eh, use ifrit instead. It exposes the contact points better.

Attack: Bahamoote Ifrit W145R2F
Stamina: Salamander Genbu W145TB/SD
Defence: Genbu Salamander SP230TB/SD/R2F (anti attack)
Balance: Genbu Salamander F230CF
(Sep. 02, 2014  11:17 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2014  11:06 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: What do you guys think of ifrit genbu f230cf. I built it with leftover parts and It is actually winning all of its battles?
use Duo, Genbu Genbu or Genbu/Kraken/Reviser/Girago dragoon.

(Sep. 02, 2014  9:24 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
Samauri ifrit w145cf
Ninja salamander sw145sd
Thief pheonix e230gcf
Bandit genbu f230tb
Samauri Pegasus w105r2f

eh, use ifrit instead. It exposes the contact points better.

Attack: Bahamoote Ifrit W145R2F
Stamina: Salamander Genbu W145TB/SD
Defence: Genbu Salamander SP230TB/SD/R2F (anti attack)
Balance: Genbu Salamander F230CF

For Balance, you could also give Salamander Genbu E230 TB a try.
Oh, I forgot he had E230. He should use that for the defence custom too.
Hey, so I got some new stuff, and I need one of each type.
Pirate Kraken/Killerken A230JSB (x2)
Bandit/Bandid Genbull F230TB (x2)
Ronin/Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF (LW is completely broken
Samurai Ifrit/Ifraid E230GCF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD (Non-MSF)
Guardian Leviathan/Revizer 160SB
Guardian Leviathan/Revizer A230JSB
Pirate Orochi/Orojya 145D
Berserker Behemoth/Begirados SR200BWD (Missing BWD)
All Hasbro Parts.
My best custom is:
Genbull Genbull SR200TB
Thanks again. c:
Stamina: Reviser/Killerken Dragooon LW160 TB & Genbull Genbull SR200 TB/D
Balance: Killerken/Genbull Dragoon F230 GCF
Defense: Reviser Reviser or Killerken Killerken E230 TB
Attack: Ifraid Dragooon LW160 BSF(?) Not much to do for attack here.
I know this is a stupid question but which wheel is on top, the first name or the second name?
(Sep. 03, 2014  5:42 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: I know this is a stupid question but which wheel is on top, the first name or the second name?

This queastion belongs in the Ask a Questio Get an answer topic.

But to answer your question;If it's HWS beys your talking about it's the second name,which is the clearwheel.
(Sep. 03, 2014  9:00 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  5:42 PM)RyGuy613 Wrote: I know this is a stupid question but which wheel is on top, the first name or the second name?

But to answer your question;If it's HWS beys your talking about it's the second name,which is the clearwheel.

I think he's talking about chrome wheels.
(Sep. 03, 2014  9:27 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  9:00 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:

I think he's talking about chrome wheels.
It's the second name, either way. You name the wheel on the bottom first.
I have most tracks and tips up until zero G although I do have BGrin, GCF and E230.
-Thief
-Saramander X3
-Pirate
-Ifraid
-Samurai X2
-Orojya
Basically I want to know the best Synchrome set ups. I'd figure it out myself but there isn't that many resources out there and I haven't got them yet.
BB10 format please!
Attack: Salamander Ifraid S130/GB145R2F
Defense: Salamander Salamander BD145RSF/RB/RDF
Stamina: Orojya Salamander AD145WD.
Balance: None

I think the stamina combo would be okay, but not great. It could probably beat any other stamina combo besides Phantom, Duo, Dragooon, Genbull.
The Supreme One Wrote:Stamina: Reviser/Killerken Dragooon LW160 TB & Genbull Genbull SR200 TB/D
Balance: Killerken/Genbull Dragoon F230 GCF
Defense: Reviser Reviser or Killerken Killerken E230 TB
Attack: Ifraid Dragooon LW160 BSF(?) Not much to do for attack here.

Revizer Killerken wouldn't hurt, because at the cost of replacing the top Revizer with Killerken, you don't lose any noticable amount of defence but you gain stamina. This will help outspin BD145 defence customs.

Echizen Wrote:Attack: Salamander Ifraid S130/GB145R2F
Defense: Salamander Salamander BD145RSF/RB/RDF
Stamina: Orojya Salamander AD145WD.
Balance: None

I think the stamina combo would be okay, but not great. It could probably beat any other stamina combo besides Phantom, Duo, Dragooon, Genbull.

Salamander Salamander BD145RSF/RB/RDF could be a balance combo too, because if i read Beywiki right, double Salamander in a synchrom is balanced enough, and it has some smash (not of Wyvang though). Like Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF/RDF.
I guess you read it wrong because this is what it says:

Saramanda's side contact points line up almost to perfection when it is put in Synchrom with itself, and seems to have good balance since its weight distribution is consequently symmetrical. Because of this equilibrium, it has some minor Stamina potential, but not top tier. The combination of its weight, balance, and minor amount of Smash, make this an excellent choice for an Anti-Attack Synchrom. Saramanda Saramanda can also be used in a Defensive combo in the likes of MSF-H Saramanda Saramanda BD145/E230 RDF/RB/CS/RS when Revizer Revizer is not available.
That Saramanda article really doesn't have the most accurate information... Saramanda Synchromed with itself isn't that balanced unless you slightly shift the Track's alignment to one side. I wouldn't recommend that Synchrome or any combination of Orojya + Saramanda over Duo for Defense or Stamina, though.

With such a limited selection of Chrome Wheels, any possible Synchrome Smash Attack combo is basically going to be inferior to anyone of the top-tier Flash Attack combos. The best Attack combo he could make with these Wheels would be a Force Smasher in the form of Ifraid Saramanda/Orojya TH170RF/R2F. I know from previous experience that Ifraid Saramanda can be pretty unbalanced, so trying Orojya instead of Saramanda might work too.
Saramanda is actually...very interesting. I need to study this part.

Phoenic Phoenic is good, no?
Phoenic Phoenic actually just has a lot of recoil and not that much smash. When Synchromed with itself, it covers up all of its major contact points, making it just one small, recoilly circle of disappointment. Even on a heavy Anti-Attack esque setup like BD145RF, Flash makes short work of it.
(Sep. 06, 2014  5:03 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Phoenic Phoenic actually just has a lot of recoil and not that much smash. When Synchromed with itself, it covers up all of its major contact points, making it just one small, recoilly circle of disappointment. Even on a heavy Anti-Attack esque setup like BD145RF, Flash makes short work of it.

Aha.
So Phoenic being the only "reverse" attack Wheel, what can it be paired with?