"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Its hard to say since I don't know what parts you have, but a great stamina/defense hybrid in my mind is Duo Cancer/Cygnus SR200CS. CS provides great stamina to this custom even though its primarily a defensive bottom.
I know cancer and Cygnus are good rounded energy rings but what about bull/ aquario.
(Jun. 15, 2014  11:22 PM)Tr! Wrote: Its hard to say since I don't know what parts you have, but a great stamina/defense hybrid in my mind is Duo Cancer/Cygnus SR200CS. CS provides great stamina to this custom even though its primarily a defensive bottom.

That thing also destabilizes, that combo is good. MF-L is good with that.
(Jun. 15, 2014  11:25 PM)Last man Wrote: I know cancer and Cygnus are good rounded energy rings but what about bull/ aquario.

Bull is heavy. It's a good choice; just as Aquario is.
I was also thinking if it should have a metal face on it but it would make it heavier
Who knows it might help.
(Jun. 15, 2014  11:43 PM)Last man Wrote: I was also thinking if it should have a metal face on it but it would make it heavier
Who knows it might help.

As long as it has CS, MF(-H), a smooth defense wheel, you'll be okay. Example; MF(-H) Earth/Basalt Bull/Aquario GB145CS. That's what you should aim for.
Earth and Basalt outclassed. A lot.
I know that but thanks for reminding

He also can try duo bull/aquario th170 ewd or bwd or cs
I'd advice MSF-L Girago/Genbull Genbull/Girago E230MB.
So I can buy 2 beyblade for my graduation. I'm looking for so,etching that will have stamina and a bit defense
I'm buying phantom orion and the other bey will be ?
So help me out I need to beat double ifraid w105 wd and death quartzcoatl
Help
Just take a look at the MFB tier list. Smile

Phantom Orion may be able to beat both of them. I'd suggest getting some Shogun Steel beys though.
(Jun. 17, 2014  12:56 AM)vengetsu Wrote: So I can buy 2 beyblade for my graduation. I'm looking for so,etching that will have stamina and a bit defense
I'm buying phantom orion and the other bey will be ?
So help me out I need to beat double ifraid w105 wd and death quartzcoatl
Help

Buy a Duo Uranus. You can make Duo Uranus B D.
Ugh

I was thinking kreis Cygnus for his clear wheel
Cygnus is a pretty good clear wheel and would be a pretty good buy for its tip too. So that would be a pretty good buy. But if you can spend the money I'd get the Ultimate DX set like DK mentioned.

Oh, this belongs in Purchase Consultation btw.
(Jun. 14, 2014  11:04 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  9:21 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  8:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. He only has one dragooon.
2. That combo isn't as good as the ones midnight suggested.

I'm saying for future purchases.
And it IS good.
Even if he has two Dragooons, Revizer/Leviathan would still be a better pick than a second Dragooon. It has less recoil and is more round, which makes it more effective at spin-stealing. Having an attack-y setup on B : D is just plain asking for a KO.
Dragooon Dragooon (both 2nd mold) GB145MB is a heavy combo, and has tons of recoil. But since it's so heavy, it's recoil is balanced and usually with 1HKO the opponent.
Dragooon^2 isn't heavy at all compared to other Synchromes.
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:49 AM)Du@l Wrote: Dragooon^2 isn't heavy at all compared to other Synchromes.

Dragooon is one of the lightest chrome wheels.
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:50 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:49 AM)Du@l Wrote: Dragooon^2 isn't heavy at all compared to other Synchromes.

That is incorrect. It's one of the heaviest actually. Just checked and it's lighter than Balro and Wyvang but heavier than all the rest.
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:51 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:50 AM)AZL Wrote:

That is incorrect. It's one of the heaviest actually. Just checked and it's lighter than Balro and Wyvang but heavier than all the rest.

We can talk about this more through pm, but it weighs 29/28 grams if my mold is the same as yours which is lighter than
According to Beywiki, it's 30.90. I have a 31 gram mold.
(Jun. 17, 2014  2:07 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: According to Beywiki, it's 30.90. I have a 31 gram mold.
okay, I have a 30 gram and a 28 gram mold (28 is so light XD).
MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon (both 30-31 gram) GB145/R145 MB.
There you go; insane recoil with so much heft it ends up being like a Tank; tons of attack power but super durable.
(Jun. 17, 2014  2:23 AM)Neo~ Wrote: MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon (both 30-31 gram) GB145/R145 MB.
There you go; insane recoil with so much heft it ends up being like a Tank; tons of attack power but super durable.

Recoil is horrid. It means it loses stamina when hit and has a tendency to self KO. It will be OSed by Duo, Genbull, E230RDF, and B:D.

If you like recoil, try this (Click to View)
Speaking of dragoon I have decent combo kraken dragoon B : D. It me alot in a tourney.
(Jun. 17, 2014  2:47 AM)The Ganbalancer Wrote: Speaking of dragoon I have decent combo kraken dragoon B : D. It me alot in a tourney.
That combo is known, however that is very off topic. Next time, either ask for help, or help someone out.