0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Ray/Rock(Depending on mold) Striker D125RF
Defense: Duo Cygnus/Cancer R145CS/RS
Stamina: Duo Cygnus/Cancer DF145WD/230D/SD
Balance/Anti-Attack: Duo Cygnus/Cancer R145RF
Hi I am interested currently in balance types, I'd like to know what you guys would do with my components. I have every beyblade from the first metal fusion season so from storm Pegasus, burn phoenix, thermal pisces, earth eagle, ect. Also I have gravity Perseus, ray unicorno, metro ldrago, galaxy Pegasus, samurai ifrit, samurai Pegasus, their zirago, bandit genbull, gladiator bahamdia, and pirate kraken. I have metal faces but no metal stone faces. My best attempt was kraken zirago f230 rf. Then I saw forum posts and changed it to cf. I'm wondering what else can I create for balance with my parts in your opinion. Thanks in advance.
Attack: Bahamdia Ifrit W145R2F
Defense: Kraken Genbull SP230CS
Stamina: Kraken Genbull W145WD
Balance: Kraken Genbull F230CF
Why Kraken Instead of zirago? Also I don't have sa145 I'm pretty sure. And I I'd been using c145 on my defense type, why sp?
SP230 protrudes out much further than C145 which helps block metal on metal contact.
Tested, It is better, thanks. What about my other questions?
(Jun. 01, 2014  3:31 AM)Hiddenfourth Wrote: Why Kraken Instead of zirago? Also I don't have sa145 I'm pretty sure. And I I'd been using c145 on my defense type, why sp?

Oh my mistake, not familiar with Hasbro's Shogun Steel, I figured Zirago had SA165. Use W145 instead. Kraken has less recoil and more stamina.
So why is w145 getting so much use? Also, this balance type has a hard time with stamina I figured zirago would help? Lastly, any other viable balance types with what I have? Id like some things to try out. Thanks in advance!

Ohi just realized I meant why genbull instead of zirago no kraken. Ive been using kraken zirago and I'm wondering why kraken genbull is better, I figured that it needs something against stamina types? Also please don't forget the other questions in my last post as well, thanks
Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, Cygnus and Uranus

Fusion Wheels: Counter, Night, Grand, Dark, Ray, Earth, Evil, Flame, Torch, Storm, Rock, Twisted, Duo and Burn

Spin Tracks: D125, 125, 145, 105, T125, LW105, ED145, DF125, GB145, R145, 230

Performance Tips: SD, D, WD, WB, B, RS, RF, CS

Coming in the mail is Sameri Ifrit W145 CF

Standard format please!
(Jun. 01, 2014  2:59 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, Cygnus and Uranus

Fusion Wheels: Counter, Night, Grand, Dark, Ray, Earth, Evil, Flame, Torch, Storm, Rock, Twisted, Duo and Burn

Standard format please!
Is it Hasbro or Takara Tomy Duo?
(Jun. 01, 2014  3:09 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  2:59 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, Cygnus and Uranus

Standard format please!

Hasbro
(Jun. 01, 2014  3:15 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  3:09 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Standard format please!

Hasbro
Then I can make a good Stamina combo for you, but only Limited. Duo Cygnus GB145WD. Also try and get some other Shougun Steel beys from Toy R Us if you want some Standard or Zero G combos.
Earth/Burn Cygnus 105WD/230D would be better for pure stamina. I haven't tried Duo much, but it didn't seem to match up to Earth or Burn. GB145 isn't a good stamina track anyways.
(Jun. 01, 2014  4:23 PM)Tr! Wrote: Earth/Burn Cygnus 105WD/230D would be better for pure stamina. I haven't tried Duo much, but it didn't seem to match up to Earth or Burn. GB145 isn't a good stamina track anyways.
Oh man I meant R145, but Earth and Burn can get KOed a lot easier then Duo, but they do have more Stamina.
R145 is worse... that's untrue, Earth is a lot less prone to being KO'd. I'm sure Burn and Duo are about even.

(Jun. 01, 2014  4:17 AM)Hiddenfourth Wrote: So why is w145 getting so much use? Also, this balance type has a hard time with stamina I figured zirago would help? Lastly, any other viable balance types with what I have? Id like some things to try out. Thanks in advance!
It has a lot of Stamina compared to other tracks. It may, Zirago doesn't have that much more Stamina though, if any. It may, because it has attack power. None that I've noticed.

(Jun. 01, 2014  4:17 AM)Hiddenfourth Wrote:
Ohi just realized I meant why genbull instead of zirago no kraken. Ive been using kraken zirago and I'm wondering why kraken genbull is better, I figured that it needs something against stamina types? Also please don't forget the other questions in my last post as well, thanks
Genbull has the most Stamina out of any of the other chrome wheels.
Here's a good combo.
(heavy metal face) LDrago 90MF.
Who are you replying to...?

Anyway, L-Drago is pretty outclassed, even in Limited.
(Jun. 01, 2014  5:01 PM)NeoFantom Wrote: Here's a good combo.
(heavy metal face) LDrago 90MF.

It's not the best combo. It may be useful as a Tornado Staller in Limited, but L-Drago doesn't have much attack compared to other attack wheels, or as much Stamina as others too.
LDrago is actually a good wheel for Smash Wheels like Pegasis, Storm, Tornado, Cyber, and Galaxy. Heck, even Gravity Perseus.
(Jun. 01, 2014  5:28 PM)NeoFantom Wrote: LDrago is actually a good wheel for Smash Wheels like Pegasis, Storm, Tornado, Cyber, and Galaxy. Heck, even Gravity Perseus.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make... the only good metal you mentioned that was actually good was Gravity and Pegasis, Gravity is banned in Limited and Pegasis doesn't really have much smash.
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:41 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  5:28 PM)NeoFantom Wrote: LDrago is actually a good wheel for Smash Wheels like Pegasis, Storm, Tornado, Cyber, and Galaxy. Heck, even Gravity Perseus.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make... the only good metal you mentioned that was actually good was Gravity and Pegasis, Gravity is banned in Limited and Pegasis doesn't really have much smash.

Wait what.
Pegasus has arguably the best smash of any Attack Wheel in Limited, second only to Omega. It just also has a ton of recoil too.
Metal System/PHWS L-Drago is actually a pretty bad part, competitively. Pegasus a much better option, as Cake said, arguably one of, if not the best Attack wheels in Limited behind Omega.
So then any other balance combo suggestions with what I have?
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:47 PM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:41 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:

Wait what.
Pegasus has arguably the best smash of any Attack Wheel in Limited, second only to Omega. It just also has a ton of recoil too.
IMO, the slopes aren't what I'd call smash attack.
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:00 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:47 PM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:41 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I'm not sure what point your trying to make... the only good metal you mentioned that was actually good was Gravity and Pegasis, Gravity is banned in Limited and Pegasis doesn't really have much smash.

Wait what.
IMO, the slopes aren't what I'd call smash attack.

That's because Smash Attack doesn't use slopes. It hits from above, hence the name. MF-H Pegasus 145RF was once a top-tier combo, and I assume variants like R145/TR145R2F are still some of the best Limited combos.