"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 16, 2014  10:57 PM)Cake Wrote: The metal wide ball tip is fake, unfortunately. Assuming everything else is real, and the Phantom is Takara Tomy:

Standard:
Stamina: Phantom Aquario 145/ED145/105WD
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs R145CS (Outclassed because of Basalt)
Attack: Nothing Unhappy

Limited:
Stamina: Earth Aquario 145/ED145/105WD
Defense: Earth Aquario R145/SW145/ED145CS
Attack: Storm Kerbecs/Tempo D125/T125CS (Get an RF, R2F, or LRF)

Get some more rubber tips, they are really useful. It would also help to get a bunch of Zero-G stuff Smile

Also, my 1000th post Grin
Some people had this disagreement a couple pages back. Storm shouldn't be used if there are things like Ray available. Smile Everything else looks okay though.
Hey people, i also have gravity destroyer ad145 and the parts i listed above, and btw, if i use a left spin launcher on twisted tempo does it steal spin? It works for me, sorry im off topic but i really need to know guys.
If it does it's illegal for WBO tournament play. The AD145 can be used better in both your Stamina combos.
Hello. I have just recently begun beyblading again, and now have 4 Zero G beys. Could someone please make a me a good balance/defense combo with these limited parts?

Samurai Ifrit W145CF (Takara Tomy and Hasbro)
Archer Griffin C145S (TT)
Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF (Hasbro)

If you can, also suggest what Zero G parts I don't have that I could use to make a good balance/defense bey. Thank you!
Bahamoote Ifrit W145CF is all you can make. As for your second question just look at the tier list. I'd suggest purchasing a Genbu, Zirago, Thief Phoenic(For E230) , and a Ray Striker(for CS) to make Zirago Genbu E230CS.
It would be better to get parts like F230,Dragooon and Genbull for Genbull Dragooon F230CF. If you want a pure defense bey then you could get 2 Revisers, a E230 and, a RDF(which is a 4D part). If you want a spin stealer which also has decent defense and a bit of smash , then I suggest getting ,Dragooon, Wyvang, a BD145 and a RDF( 4D part) as you cannot make a decent combo as of now.
BD145 isn't a 4D part lol
I have:

Poison Virgo ED145ES
Ray Gil 100RSF
Flame Byxis 230WD

I have currently only tried swapping around ray and virgos track and tips around.. any suggestions ( these are the only ones store near me sold. Getting more payday)

Bey geniuses please help Smile
(May. 20, 2014  8:49 PM)Ryndo92 Wrote: I have:

Poison Virgo ED145ES
Ray Gil 100RSF
Flame Byxis 230WD

I have currently only tried swapping around ray and virgos track and tips around.. any suggestions ( these are the only ones store near me sold. Getting more payday)

Bey geniuses please help Smile

Your best would be Flame Virgo 230RSF.
(May. 20, 2014  11:10 PM)nosferatu Wrote: mf basalt bull fs

1. That combo is bad
2. Read the OP.
(May. 20, 2014  11:10 PM)nosferatu Wrote: mf basalt bull fs
fs is really bad due to lack of balance, and in my opinion may have alot of stamina, most even all uncustomized beys can beat it (exept storm capricorn) but to only way it can win is by KO
What's the best I can do with these?

â—‹ Storm Pegasis 105RF
â—‹ Earth Aquila 145WD
â—‹ Storm Aquario 100HF/S
â—‹ Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
â—‹ Flame Saggitario C145S
â—‹ Ray Unicorno D125CS
â—‹ Dark Cancer CH120FS (Hasbro)
â—‹ Rock Aries ED145B

I'd like to know what's the best attack and defense combo I can use that'll at least be able to compete in the current metagame. For attack I've noticed that Ray is the best out of these but I think it's mostly recoil. I'm using Ray Unicorno 100R2F. As for defense, I'm using Earth Aquario C145WD. Are these the best I can do?

Edit: I did mistype on naming Aquario and Cancer, my bad guys!
Standard /limited

Attack: Ray Unicorno W105RF
Defence: Earth Cancer C145CS
Stamina: Earth Cancer CH145WD
100 is probably better for that Ray Attacker.
Attack: Ray Unicorno CH120R2F
Defense: Earth Cancer 100/C145CS
Stamina: Earth Cancer CH120WD
Balance: Flame Cancer 145SF(Or FS as you have it)(Edit)
(May. 21, 2014  12:59 AM)raiehan Wrote: What's the best I can do with these?

â—‹ Storm Pegasis 105RF
â—‹ Earth Aquila 145WD
â—‹ Storm Aquario 100HSF
â—‹ Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
â—‹ Flame Saggitario C145S
â—‹ Ray Unicorno D125CS
â—‹ Dark Cancer CH120FS
â—‹ Rock Aries ED145B

I'd like to know what's the best attack and defense combo I can use that'll at least be able to compete in the current metagame. For attack I've noticed that Ray is the best out of these but I think it's mostly recoil. I'm using Ray Unicorno 100R2F. As for defense, I'm using Earth Aquario C145WD. Are these the best I can do?

Pretty close actually. For Attack, switch out 100 for CH120 (as Ray is really only good at hitting horizontally) to allow it more height options. Alternatively you could use Storm or Rock, since they are about the same as Ray Attack wise.

For Defense, switch WD to CS.

For Stamina, use Earth Cancer 145/100WD.

EDIT: Beaten by TheWhiteTiger, but C145 is better for Defense than ED145 or 100. Also I have no idea where that Balance combo even came from.
(May. 21, 2014  1:04 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Attack: Ray Unicorno CH120R2F
Defense: Earth Cancer 100/ED145CS
Stamina: Earth Cancer CH120WD
Balance: Flame Cancer 145FS

Actually, C145 is better for Defensive purposes.

That Flame combination isn't too great though.
I've always heard a LTDC is much better, but C145 is probably better than ED145.

I thought it was on the tier list at one time?
(May. 21, 2014  1:04 AM)Leone19 Wrote: 100 is probably better for that Ray Attacker.
W105 weighs more with only a minuscule height difference.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Flam...ncer-100SF

It's a destabalizer.
It is because it can get under the opposing beyblade, 145 isn't as effective. Also, older destabilizes aren't that effective nowadays.
(May. 21, 2014  1:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It is because it can get under the opposing beyblade, 145 isn't as effective. Also, older destabilizes aren't that effective nowadays.

They were never really that effective to begin with. Plus, destabilizers need larger slopes than what Flame has. If Midnight/Crash hadn't been so light and recoily it might have worked.
(May. 21, 2014  1:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Flam...ncer-100SF

It's a destabalizer.

But he has FS not SF; two very different tips, just similar names, haha.