no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Here's what we have guys and gals.
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Bandit Genbu F230TB

Now I've done some tests and I've found on I enjoy, it seems pretty solid so far.
-Genbu
-Ifrit
-W145
-SD

If you guys have any ideas for what would work in different stadiums (I've been using the blazing dojo)
And also ideas for what type of blade, let me know. I'm also looking to buy so if you have any blades you'd like to see made let me know and I might take a look.
Attack: Salamander Ifrit W145GCF
Defense: Salamander Genbu E230TB
Stamina: Salamander Genbu W145TB/SD?
Balance: Salamander Genbu F230CF/GCF

To improve your combinations, I'd suggest purchasing a Beyblad with a rubber defense tip(Blitz Unicorno, Ray Striker, Jade Jupiter, Grand Ketos, ( Death Quatzelcoatl), a Wyvang or Balro or both or 2 of one of them, A Rubber attack tip(Storm Pegasus, Galaxy Pegasus, etc.), any Beyblade with a WD tip, and a Dragoon.
So wait. Metal Fusion tips work with shogun steel?!
(Apr. 22, 2014  4:06 AM)RoflRiley Wrote: So wait. Metal Fusion tips work with shogun steel?!

Yes they do.
If you can make me a defense or stamina type, that would be great.
I have almost every bey part in Metal Fusion/Master, a final Drive, Cosmic Wheel, Fang Wheel and Blitz Wheel.
(Apr. 22, 2014  5:57 AM)Blader X Secret Wrote: If you can make me a defense or stamina type, that would be great.
I have almost every bey part in Metal Fusion/Master, a final Drive, Cosmic Wheel, Fang Wheel and Blitz Wheel.

I'm assuming your cosmic, fang and blitz are Hyperblade.

Your standard combos aren't that great, but your limited customs are.
Standard:

Defence: MF-H Basalt Cancer BD145RSF
Attack: MF-H Blitz Kerbecs 85R2F
Balance: MF-H Basalt Cancer 230CS
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD

Limited:

Defence: MF-H Libra/MF-H Bakushin Leone 85RSF or MF-H Earth Cancer R145RSF
Stamina: Earth/Burn Cancer AD145EWD/ Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Attack: MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85/R145/GB145/H145RF/R2F/LRF
Update time ladies and gents. I've got some new beys and with it a while lot of tests to do. Some help with these tests would be great, so without further ado: I was hoping you guys could help in building me a combo for standard and limited, for the four types of beyblades! Here's what I have-

Meteo L Drago LW105LF (takara tomy)

The rest are hasbro Pinching_eyes_2

Bandit Golem DF145BS
Ninja salamander SW145SD
Bandit Genbu F230TB
Pirate orochi 145D
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
I realize that the picks for limited are slim, so don't focus to heavy on em Smile
(Apr. 24, 2014  2:22 AM)RoflRiley Wrote: Update time ladies and gents. I've got some new beys and with it a while lot of tests to do. Some help with these tests would be great, so without further ado: I was hoping you guys could help in building me a combo for standard and limited, for the four types of beyblades! Here's what I have-

Meteo L Drago LW105LF (takara tomy)

The rest are hasbro Pinching_eyes_2

Bandit Golem DF145BS
Ninja salamander SW145SD
Bandit Genbu F230TB
Pirate orochi 145D
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
I realize that the picks for limited are slim, so don't focus to heavy on em Smile

They'll be a bit outclassed, but not too bad.

Attack: Ifrit/Gargoyle(?) Dragoon SA165 (ATK.) ___ (Try getting a rubber tip, like RF or R2F- which comes with Samurai Pegasus)
Stamina: Genbull Dragoon SA165 TB/SD/D
Defense: Leviathan Genbull E230 TB
Balance: Genbull Dragoon F230 GCF
Would R2F get in the way of a left spinning beyblades potential?
(Apr. 24, 2014  2:42 AM)RoflRiley Wrote: Would R2F get in the way of a left spinning beyblades potential?

No, not at all.
Perfect, Takara tomy storm or Hasbro?
(Apr. 24, 2014  2:44 AM)RoflRiley Wrote: Perfect, Takara tomy storm or Hasbro?

As I mentioned, you can pick up an R2F in TT's or Hasbro's Samurai Pegasus.
Which is better? Takara tomy or hasbro?
(Apr. 24, 2014  2:51 AM)RoflRiley Wrote: Which is better? Takara tomy or hasbro?

It does not necessarily matter in this situation, so which ever is easier for you to access, I guess.

But this is getting slightly off-topic.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good archer griffin combo?
(Apr. 26, 2014  8:36 PM)mars236 Wrote: Does anyone have a suggestion for a good archer griffin combo?

Griffin Griffin E230(lower)BSF isn't bad
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
did you know that takara made Fang Leone D125W2D Works better than Fang Leone 130W2D
(Apr. 26, 2014  10:07 PM)Jadenyuki Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
did you know that takara made Fang Leone D125W2D Works better than Fang Leone 130W2D
?

Your supposed to list your parts and we give you your best combos.
Build me a combo plz i have Twisted Tempo 145 WD, Gravity Destroyer ad145 WD, quetzalcoatl90 WF(silver version), and Ninja Salamander sw145 Sd, and i also have the Earth fusion wheel, and Ray Unicorno D125 Cs, aslo i have sw145 spintrack, Aquario energy ring.
(Apr. 28, 2014  2:21 AM)Cyber Rat Wrote: Build me a combo plz i have Twisted Tempo 145 WD, Gravity Destroyer ad145 WD, quetzalcoatl90 WF(silver version), and Ninja Salamander sw145 Sd, and i also have the Earth fusion wheel, and Ray Unicorno D125 Cs.

Defence: Twisted Tempo AD145 CS
Attack: Gravity Perseus AD145WF
Stamina: Twisted Tempo/Gravity Perseus Ad145WD
Balance: Twisted a Tempo AD145WF
Take the whole thing apart and put CS on a defensive set up.

But really, you'll have to list what you have.
I have the Sol fusion wheel ,earth fusion wheel, cyber fusion wheel, poison fusion wheel, night fusion wheel, and the burn fusion wheel. What is the best for a stamina type.
(Apr. 28, 2014  4:01 PM)Thunderbird226 Wrote: I have the Sol fusion wheel ,earth fusion wheel, cyber fusion wheel, poison fusion wheel, night fusion wheel, and the burn fusion wheel. What is the best for a stamina type.

Burn has better solo spin time, but earth has less recoil.

Sun Raider: add R2F, RF or LRF.