Defence: Scythe/Earth Virgo 85MB
Attack: Cosmic/Beat Byxis W145WF
Balance: Scythe Virgo 230D/Burn Virgo 85WF

Zero-G
Sway resist : Leviathan Salamander E230MB
Stamina: Leviathan Dragooon 145BWD
Sway: _____ ______ E230/SP230GF/GCF
Defence: same as sway resist combo.
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:18 AM)Championflea Wrote: Hello all again! I need new combos. Ive been trying to make some and they dont really work out. I need as many good combos as possible using my parts. thx for all the help.
CHROME WHEELS
CRYSTAL WHEELS
CLEAR WHEELS
METAL WHEELS
TRACKS
TIPS
Thx for all the help.

STANDARD
LIMITED
I don't know too much about what's good in Zero-G, except for F230GCF and BGrin, neither of which you have.

EDIT: Beaten by DRAGON KING
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:43 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:18 AM)Championflea Wrote: Hello all again! I need new combos. Ive been trying to make some and they dont really work out. I need as many good combos as possible using my parts. thx for all the help.
CHROME WHEELS
CRYSTAL WHEELS
CLEAR WHEELS
METAL WHEELS
TRACKS
TIPS
Thx for all the help.

STANDARD
LIMITED
He doesn't have CF. For limited attack, you probably do better using Beat/Cosmic WF. For the standard attack, I wouldn't use Bahamooote on a staller, since it had pretty bad stamina. It would be better using WD for the spin equalizer.

Sorry if I'm annoying, I just can't control my urges to correct people to give the person asking they're best customs.
I've seen it happen in a tournament with Burn, but MB on such a low track would start to wobble and scrape- especially with a wheel with a rather large overhang, such as Scythe.
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
He doesn't have CF. For limited attack, you probably do better using Beat/Cosmic WF. For the standard attack, I wouldn't use Bahamooote on a staller, since it had pretty bad stamina. It would be better using WD for the spin equalizer.

Sorry if I'm annoying, I just can't control my urges to correct people to give the person asking they're best customs.
Ah, my mistake, I saw GF before GCF and read it as CF. I don't know about Cosmic, but I think Beat might have too much recoil &/ too little weight for WF to handle. While WD does have that precession shape to it, EDS is free spinning and I'm pretty sure that works better on Spin Equalizers. It's why most people prefer EWD to BWD/W2D/WD on their Dragooon SA165s.
Any Bey would be nice!
Gladiator Bahamoote SP230Gf
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Samurai Pegasus W105R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Pirate Kraken A230JSB
Ninja Salamander SW145Sd
Samurai Ifrit E230CGF
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Aries 145D
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thermal Gemios T125S
Please PM me any good combos you know of!!!
Well, you can do Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F for Standard format Attack. If you had a Defense Bottom, you could do something with Killerken and E230, but you don't really have anything to make that work, haha.
Could anybody help me with my plastic combos?
Here is the list of all of my plastic Beyblades:
Dragoon G,
Draciel G,
and Dranzer V.

Please PM me all help! Thanks!
There's a plastics q and a thread, your question would go there. Anyway, there really isn't much you can make with those...
But what is the best combination for them?
(Mar. 26, 2014  10:24 PM)The Ninja Wrote: But what is the best combination for them?

Ask in the plastics Q and A... This thread is only for MFB/Zero- G customs .
The bey I want: a strong attack type, aggressive if possible

Parts I want to use:

Energy rings: Herculeo, Pegasus, Gil, Pegasus II

Fusion wheels: Cyclone, Cyber, Ray, Galaxy, Storm

Tracks: 105, LW105, 100, W105

Tips: F, LF, RSF, R2F
Are those all of your parts or just parts from attack beys according to the package? If its the latter, it'd help if you'd post all of your collection. If that's them all, then the only thing I could see having use out of it is Cyclone Gil 100R2F. It won't do to well against higher heights but from what you've listed, its the best.
Plz help need all types of combos period
fussion wheels-
earth ,dou(hasbro),ray,l drago destroy,diablo,cyclone,fang(hasbro),dark,infinity,big bang,salamander, and ifirt
Energy rings-
eagle,bull,wolf,nemesis,pegasus(off galaxy),lyra,pegasus 3,
Spintracks-
sp230,d125,145,wa145,90,xd,fd,fs,and 130
Performance tip-
wd,mb,r2f,xd,ms,and gigga flat/gigga ball
looking for something that has power to throw beys out of the staduim and withstand ifriad bahottmo
(Mar. 27, 2014  3:54 AM)RustedTavern Wrote: Plz help need all types of combos period
fussion wheels-
earth ,dou(hasbro),ray,l drago destroy,diablo,cyclone,fang(hasbro),dark,infinity,big bang,salamander, and ifirt
Energy rings-
eagle,bull,wolf,nemesis,pegasus(off galaxy),lyra,pegasus 3,
Spintracks-
sp230,d125,145,wa145,90,xd,fd,fs,and 130
Performance tip-
wd,mb,r2f,xd,ms,and gigga flat/gigga ball
looking for something that has power to throw beys out of the staduim and withstand ifriad bahottmo

Well, if you want a combo that can stop Ifraid Bahamdia and KO it, your best bet would be Diablo Bull/Pegasus II 145/130 R2F. It's heavy and aggressively designed enough to counter Ifraid Bahamdia.
Energy rings: Tempo, Fireblaze ,Virgo, destroyer, lacerta, lynx, striker, Befall, 2 giraffe, aquario, cetus.

Fusion wheels: Twisted, Earth, Burn, Grand, Ray, Rock, Thermal, Storm, Beat, evil, poison,storm.

spin track: s130, 2 ad145, r145, gb145, wd145, uw145, 135, wa130, 130, t145, 145, d125.

Performance tips: wb, 2 wd, w2d, mb, rs, ewd, bs, ms, hf, f,

Please and thank you in advance.
Is the Beat TT or Hasbro?

Also, what format do you want combos for?
Its beat hasbro. I want my combos to be for standard format battles. Thanks
(Mar. 27, 2014  9:44 PM)The Big Wave Wrote: Energy rings: Tempo, Fireblaze ,Virgo, destroyer, lacerta, lynx, striker, Befall, 2 giraffe, aquario, cetus.

Fusion wheels: Twisted, Earth, Burn, Grand, Ray, Rock, Thermal, Storm, Beat, evil, poison,storm.

spin track: s130, 2 ad145, r145, gb145, wd145, uw145, 135, wa130, 130, t145, 145, d125.

Performance tips: wb, 2 wd, w2d, mb, rs, ewd, bs, ms, hf, f,

Please and thank you in advance.

For Standard:

Attack: Beat Lynx/Giraffe (?) GB145/R145 F/HF (Try getting a Rubber Attack Tip)
Stamina: Earth/Burn Aquario AD145 WD/HWD
Defense: Basalt Aquario GB145 RS/WB
Balance: Nothing worth mentioning.
I really try to focus on defense stamina hybrids so if you could tell me any more combos for that it would be great. Thanks
Defence-stamina hybrid: Basalt Aquario AD145/R145/GB145/D125MB
thanks for the help guys much appreciated

I decided as my primary attack bey i might go with beat lacerta r145 hf . If you have any modifications my list of parts is in my first post and you can give me your opinion. Beat for smash attack, r145 for weight, and Lacerta ring for upper attack.
Sorry ,I 'm probably a noob at knowing bey parts ,but please could someone tell me the best combo I can get from the parts below:
Ray fusion wheel
Striker energy ring
Ray striker face bolt
Spin track D125
Performance tip Cs

Rock fusion wheel
Leone energy ring
Blank white face bolt
Spin track i think it is the original rock Leone's
Tip I think it's Leone's internal flat performance tip

Cosmic fusion wheel
Serpent energy ring
Serpent face bolt
Unknown spin track
Tip Sagittario performance tip

Poison fusion wheel
Pegasus energy ring
Pegasus /zurafa
Defensive spin track that came with poison zurafa
Metal performance tip[/php]

[quote='YuHagane' pid='1203605' dateline='1396002872']
Sorry ,I 'm probably a noob at knowing bey parts ,but please could someone tell me the best combo I can get from the parts below:
Ray fusion wheel
Striker energy ring
Ray striker face bolt
Spin track D125
Performance tip Cs

Rock fusion wheel
Leone energy ring
Blank white face bolt
Spin track i think it is the original rock Leone's
Tip I think it's Leone's internal flat performance tip

Cosmic fusion wheel
Serpent energy ring
Serpent face bolt
Unknown spin track
Tip Sagittario performance tip

Poison fusion wheel
Pegasus energy ring
Pegasus /zurafa
Defensive spin track that came with poison zurafa
Metal performance tip[/php]
Oh,and it needs to be able to withstand variares and stamina beys
It also needs to be able to battle in both stadium and in other inviroments.
the best combo i can think of is Cosmic Leon D125CS
try and get a Galaxy Pegasus or Samurai Pegasus for an R2F, so the combo I posted for you will have better attackSmile
Any thoughts on how I should customize these parts?

Flash Sagittario
Grand Cestus
SR200WB
LW160BSF