"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 14, 2014  8:28 PM)Meeper Wrote: well, because this is about bey combos, guess i can share my bey combo: Flame virgo 85SD
it uses the flywheel effect to give amazing stamina, it's low profile gives amazing attacks from below, its only real weakness is weight, a heavy smash attack can knock it out of the stadium, the metal face really makes that problem fixed.
If anyone has a way to improve my bey please tell me by PM, just keep its abilities in mind, I still want to keep the ability to have the flywheel effect and low attacks.
That combo isn't very good. List your parts and we'll make you better ones if possible.

BYW you profile says don't PM you...
(Feb. 14, 2014  8:30 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  8:28 PM)Meeper Wrote: well, because this is about bey combos, guess i can share my bey combo: Flame virgo 85SD
it uses the flywheel effect to give amazing stamina, it's low profile gives amazing attacks from below, its only real weakness is weight, a heavy smash attack can knock it out of the stadium, the metal face really makes that problem fixed.
If anyone has a way to improve my bey please tell me by PM, just keep its abilities in mind, I still want to keep the ability to have the flywheel effect and low attacks.
That combo isn't very good. List your parts and we'll make you better ones if possible.

ok, I have all metal fusion series metal wheels,all 4D metal wheels, I have a ifrit and Saramanda warrior wheels.
I have a series of spin tracks: ED145, SW145, D125, 85, 90, 100, 105, 125, 130, and 145.
and all D and S series performance tips
And I could have swore that my bio said use PM not email, they have a difference email is using my actual email, PM is private message. just use pm not email.
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:04 PM)Meeper Wrote:

ok, I have all metal fusion series metal wheels,all 4D metal wheels, I have a ifrit and Saramanda warrior wheels.
I have a series of spin tracks: ED145, SW145, D125, 85, 90, 100, 105, 125, 130, and 145.
And I could have swore that my bio said use PM not email, they have a difference email is using my actual email, PM is private message. just use pm not email.

These are your best:

Attack: None (No F series tips)
Stamina: Duo/Phantom_______ ED145 WD
Defense: Duo/Death_______ SW145 CS/RS
Balance: Nothing worth mentioning.

If you has other tips or clear wheels, it'd help too.

i know..... It said dont PM you either, you'd put them on your ignore list.

Stamina: Duo/Phantom Cygnus 145EWD/WD
Attack: you don't have any F series tips?
Defence: Duo Cygnus ED145RDF
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  8:30 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That combo isn't very good. List your parts and we'll make you better ones if possible.

Wouldn't RDF be considered F series?

Meeper, please be more specific of what you have.
Tongue_out
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:10 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:04 PM)Meeper Wrote: ok, I have all metal fusion series metal wheels,all 4D metal wheels, I have a ifrit and Saramanda warrior wheels.

He didn't list BD145. Tongue_out
That's why I edited it right after Tongue_out.

BTW I listed Cygnus since you didn't list any CWs and that's one of the best.

EDIT: it's not used for attack. RDF is F and D series.
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:04 PM)Meeper Wrote: ok, I have all metal fusion series metal wheels,all 4D metal wheels, I have a ifrit and Saramanda warrior wheels.

:P
D series as in any defense performance tip
S as in any sharp performance tip
and next time I need a combo I will be more specific
And no F tips? Well given I dont like attack nor is it a really good type, I dont really use them.
Given attack types dont have alot of stamina, if the opponent has stamina and defense, its over for attack types, and nowadays there are alot of defense&stamina types.
and for the combos you offered I think phantom Cygnus 145WD/EWD works best for me. I just tested it out, it beat almost all of my beys in my collection.
I have all of the beyblade energy rings, so you could use any one you want!
I'm really getting interested in these combos, any way to improve my Saramanda Ifrit ED145JB?
I just got all the 4D bottoms in the mail, and a few more cool pieces.
You'd want to make this: Ifrit Saramanda D125WD/EWD, so that Saramanda is on top.
(Feb. 14, 2014  11:10 PM)Meeper Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: i know..... It said dont PM you either, you'd put them on your ignore list.

Tongue_out
And no F tips? Well given I dont like attack nor is it a really good type, I dont really use them.
Given attack types dont have alot of stamina, if the opponent has stamina and defense, its over for attack types, and nowadays there are alot of defense&stamina types.
and for the combos you offered I think phantom Cygnus 145WD/EWD works best for me. I just tested it out, it beat almost all of my beys in my collection.
I'm really getting interested in these combos, any way to improve my Saramanda Ifrit ED145JB?

Rubber DEFENCE flat is RDF XD

Attack beats stamina alot :\. Unless your using a hasbro stadium.

Well, that combo isn't good; it has to much recoil on a tip that can't handle it.
(Feb. 14, 2014  11:14 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  11:10 PM)Meeper Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2014  10:10 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Wouldn't RDF be considered F series?

:P

Rubber DEFENCE flat is RDF XD

Attack beats stamina alot :\. Unless your using a hasbro stadium.

Well, that combo isn't good; it has to much recoil on a tip that can't handle it.

well defense and stamina together = Bad news for any attack type because if the stamina type lasts long and defense has enough defense to withstand an attack types attack, then who do you think will win? A: stamina and defense
but im still impressed at how good my new combo is (Phantom Cygnus 145WD) olny change i did was 145 to 125 profile, just for resemblance to my original version of my bey, it didnt do much other than make the bey a little shorter. but now its like a evolved version of Flame virgo 100SD now my bey is ready for competition, meanwhile I made three others Kreis Nemesis 100SD, Death (Defense) uranus 145RDF and Ifrit Saramanda B:D (Just wanted a bey with B:D feel free to tell me how to make a better beyblade using B:D, still hundred times better than Saramanda Ifrit ED145JB)
oh and RDF is in both F AND D series, and we use a BB-46 with red top, and sometimes worse, a flat stadium (About half the time in that stadium its a boring stamina battle :/)
there is alot alot of attack types that can defeat beys with stamina and deffensiive abilities, and stamina and deffense types, so attack types are quite useful or in fact very good, if you want proof, then check the standard format top tier list
For Defense, I'm pretty sure in the absence of a big disk Track (e.g. BD145, E230, etc.), the best option is a low profile Track, ideally 85. So instead of ED145 on Duo, maybe 85 RS/CS (or RDF if available)?
NO! :o

Don't put Duo on a low profile track, especially on a Defense combination. Duo is so extremely prone to force smash/scraping, you won't last more than 10 seconds, even against an Attack custom (hence the reason Duo W145WD actually loses to 230/230 Stamina most of the time).

Yah, Low profile would be a bad idea haha. XD
The only thing its good with besides BD145/E230 is S130 which is OK.

I'm going on a posting rampage.
(Feb. 15, 2014  1:00 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: The only thing its good with besides BD145/E230 is S130 which is OK.

I'm going on a posting rampage.

That not true. It's top top tier with BGrin, SA165, 230 and I think TH170 :\
He meant for defense. And S130 isn't much of a defensive track.
Its better than WA130 or H145.
It's not better than TR145/R145/230/SP230.

EDIT: 2,000th post!
R145 i'm not sure about but otherwise your right.
(Feb. 15, 2014  12:13 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: NO! :o

Don't put Duo on a low profile track, especially on a Defense combination. Duo is so extremely prone to force smash/scraping, you won't last more than 10 seconds, even against an Attack custom (hence the reason Duo W145WD actually loses to 230/230 Stamina most of the time).

In some ways it is bad, put duo with 85, even the tiniest hit will make the bey scrape the floor Uncertain
Speaking of height, i made a perfect high profile combo ____ 230EDS! the tall performance tip makes a little more height!

Not exactly a good combo, its just for jokes, EDS is a pretty tall performance tip and 230 is the highest track, of course too tall is bad, thats why I was saying this for jokes Smile

BUT, here's what you would call a pretty decent combo that I made: Ldrago Destroy T125W2D it steals spin, but because it doesnt use it quickly, it gains stamina when hit (It beat my phantom orion 3 times)
Not the tineist hit but just a decent hit.
(Feb. 15, 2014  1:17 AM)Meeper Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  12:13 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: NO! :o

In some ways it is bad, put duo with 85, even the tiniest hit will make the bey scrape the floor Uncertain
Speaking of height, i made a perfect high profile combo ____ 230EDS! the tall performance tip makes a little more height!

Low profile and High profile don't actually portray to height, and at least Low profile is a real thing.

EDS is way too off balanced to be any good at a height like that. I'd suggest D/SD/TB?, they work best at tall heights.
SD is sad. It's too tiny. D has no LAD. TB is okay. But I say:
GO NOW, MF-H DUO URANUS 230MB
Yes, but it's for a wobbler combo, hah. Meaning it won't work with just any metal wheel.
I know. GCF is good with 230 variants (E230GCF=attack stopper F230GCF=ultimate spin stealer).