"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 12, 2013  9:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Balro balro is also good (s130r2f isn't a bad sub for ch120rf if he doesn't have that), so is wyvang balro, but balro balro just came to my mind first Wink.

I know, but its easier than having him order another DX Set, rather than giving a very good substitute, haha. Grin
i am battling in a limited format tournament, is MF earth bull BGrin a good combo ?
i will be battling beyblades like earth aquario AD145WD and gravity combos
Yea i can get stuff so ill try and get a ch120, im getting a sa165 so thats fine, should i get a msf-h first or one of the others
(Dec. 12, 2013  9:26 PM)sildron Wrote: i am battling in a limited format tournament, is MF earth bull BGrin a good combo ?
i will be battling beyblades like earth aquario AD145WD and gravity combos

It would get KOed pretty easily by most decent attack combos.
MF Earth Bull B : D is not the best. Earth is used for stamina, but I like it for defence more. You should try something Like Earth Aquario W145WD or defence MF-H Earth Aquario 85RSF
Hey New to this i was wondering if any one can help with building a good spin stealing bey i have 8 full left spinning beys and ive been trying to come up with a combo to spin steal. But it keeps on ether wanting to run out of stamina ive tried gb145 but it slants and dies any ideas??
Ultimate River Reviser/ Genbull/ Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD OR Reviser/Killlerken Dragoon BGrin are some really good spin-steal combos Smile Grin

demontek I personally think both L-Drago Destroy and Meteo L-Drago perform the same as for tip and track for spin-steal I'd say:

Meteo L-Drago/ L-Drago Destroy CH120/85 WD would be good to drain its stamina, I think EWD would be better on this instead of WD if you had it.
Hi, these are some good ones you could try: Meteo L Drago CH120EWD, Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD/W2D. They are realy good at spin-stealing.
who should i use for spin steal l-drago destroy or meteo l-drago

and if so what combo could i make out of one to have a really good spin steal out of the following parts :
tips:
wd xf sf
tracks:
230, 85, ch120

fixing to absorb a ifraid ifraid d125wb
not using any other parts
They was no need to edit your other post. Anyway: Meteo L Drago is way better. The best you can use is:
Meteo L Drago CH120WD
Orion blader thank you for those combos i will have to try them out
You are welcome, if you want I could test some combos too Smile I have a HUGE collection of beys so what do tu want me to test against L-Drago Destroy CH120 WD/EWD/BWD I have all 3 Smile
Which 2 ldragos can make the best LDrago combo?
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:37 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Which 2 ldragos can make the best LDrago combo?

As far as Stocks?

I'd say Meteo Absorb and Lightning, making-

Lightning L-Drago DF105 LRF.

It's alright for Attack, but there really isn't a "best".
I unfortunately do not have ch120 i was think ing of ordering it i have Ldrago destucter, ldrago destroy three meteo ldragos one ultimate meteo ldrago asorb and one ultimate meteo ldrago assault ronin dragoon and ronn dragoon sw165 swf and the right left spin beys
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:58 AM)Ultimate River Wrote: I unfortunately do not have ch120 i was think ing of ordering it i have Ldrago destucter, ldrago destroy three meteo ldragos one ultimate meteo ldrago asorb and one ultimate meteo ldrago assault ronin dragoon and ronn dragoon sw165 swf and the right left spin beys
if you dont have CH120, you could try TR145 or 100 ... if you are ordering l drago destroy , then you may want to get a death quetz or RDF , and if you have BD145, you could try ldrago destroy/guardian BD145RDF ... dont get the assault ver. its not that great...
Ultimate River, if you have wo dragoons (as you said) you can make a decent spin steal bey which is Dragoon dragoon SA165WD.
energy rings : orion , cygnus , sagitario , pegasus 1
fusion wheels : kires , phantom , flame , storm
spin tracks : sw145 , 145 , 85
tips : wd , es , es(metal version) , xf
Stamina: phantom Cygnus 85wd
Attack: storm Cygnus 85xf (try getting rf or r2f and flash or 2wyvangs or 2 balro or one of each)
Tornado stall: phantom Cygnus 85xf
Stamina: Phantom Cygnus SW145/145 WD.
Attack: Nothing good, but you could try: Storm/Kires Orion 85/145XF(This is not the best attack)
Defence: Nothing.

You got some old parts, they might not do good, but it's the best you could have.
what good combos can i make out of the Beyblade Shogun Steel Ultimate Gift Set hasbro

(only use parts inside the set)
pirate Oroche with claw145 with Defense tip is pretty good i know that if you had behemoth that galom behemoth df145 Ball sharp is amazing
(Dec. 13, 2013  9:21 PM)Ultimate River Wrote: pirate Oroche with claw145 with Defense tip is pretty good i know that if you had behemoth that galom behemoth df145 Ball sharp is amazing

Actually those combos are outclassed.