"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'd reccomend Ifraid Pheonic E230 CF/GCF
ifrit phoenix E230GCF? u sure that will work?
That would be a decent t-staller but I would get f230 gcf if they don't ban it, or if u don't play in tourneys get it definatly
i plan to enter a tournament with Phoenix Ifriad W145GCF tbt
Hey guys can I get some combos? I'm normally the one giving them, but I thought I might see if u guys can give me some new combos I listed the stuff worth mentioning and this is for a Hasbro stadium NOT bb10: TT phantom, hasbro fang, dragooon, salamander, reviser, 3 gravitys, hasbro duo, basalt, hasbro ldrago guardian, ldrago destroy and lightning ldrago the rest is severely outclassed now to CWs the only good ones I have are Pisces and Orion now to the tracks I have every thing from 85 to 230, s130, gb145, r145, ed145, df105, lw160,d125,t125, f : s, b : d, ad145, 160, nothing else that's useful, now tips I have xf, sd,d,wd,bsf,sb, wb, b, wf, f, Es, w2d,

Plz dont say I just have outclassed parts cause that's not wat I came here for
Phantom Orion GB145WF/XF for attack.
Is That better than 85xf I've been useing?
Yes, but I wouldn't suggest using Attack.
Stamina: Phantom____BGrin/AD145WD
Spin Equalizer: Reviser Dragooon BGrin.
Hi,I would need a combo to optimize Meteo L-Drago's spinsteal gimmick. Also a decent combo from Gravity Perseus DX set.
For meteo ldrago try meteo ldrago bd145wd/d
so anyways is gravity destroyer any good at all from takara tomy
i have one from hasbro and it sucks

left and right

good combo for my gravity destroyer for attack/defense?
Eee
Unlike 4d the gravity destroyers are the same from hasbro and takara, a good but outclassed combo is gravity destroyer gb145rf/r2f
so far all the combos that you guys gave me cant beat any synchrome my firend has

i have a hasbro destroyer that stinks

im getting a takara tomy one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Gravity...416707ce56)

so whats a good combo i can make out of that so that i can just really beat a kracken leeviathan girffin dragoon and dragoon leviathan synchromesAngry

why is it posting like this......

somebodyins in my account

who would i buy for attack l-drago destroy meteo l-drago ulitmant meteo ldrago assult hell kerebecs ultimant gravity destroyer attack or diablo nemesis
That won't be able to beat it either, if he has a dragoon combo get the ultimate dx set for the duo, because duo beat dragoon combos
Dude, that happens when you post over and over in the same thread.
You need at least 4D beys to beat most synchromes, or your own synchromes.
Go to Purchase Consultation to ask what to buy.
Jade Jupiter 130 B
Twisted Befall BD145 RSF
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Variares 145 WB
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Dark Virgo GB145 S
Cyber Lacerta WA130 HF
Guardian Leviathan 160 SB
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

I Need the best combos possible!!!
Ifraid Leviathan BD145RSF is one.
Twisted ____ BD145RSF would be your best choice. It's a pretty good defensive combo. I put a blank for the clear wheel because you don't have any good defensive clear wheels. So that you'll have to base off of your personal opinion.
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:46 AM)Tri Wrote: Twisted ____ BD145RSF would e your best choice. It's a pretty good defensive combo. I put a blank for the clear wheel because you don't have any good defensive clear wheels. So that you'll have to base off of your personal opinion.

Well Leviathan would be good for Defence also.
Not with Ifraid. Ifraid is an attack chrome wheel. Never once have I ward of it having defensive quality. It'd probably self KO out of the stadium due to the recoil.
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:50 AM)Tri Wrote: Not with Ifraid. Ifraid is an attack chrome wheel. Never once have I ward of it having defensive quality. It'd probably self KO out of the stadium due to the recoil.

I know but wouldn't Ifraid Leviathan BD145RSF be better than Basalt due to the weight? Also i would suggest getting another Revizer.
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:21 AM)KingdomBlader Wrote: Come guys The combos coming

We did list combos for you. Also i would suggest getting another Leviathan or a Killerken(Kraken)
(Nov. 02, 2013  2:37 AM)KingdomBlader Wrote: Jade Jupiter 130 B
Twisted Befall BD145 RSF
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Variares 145 WB
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Dark Virgo GB145 S
Cyber Lacerta WA130 HF
Guardian Leviathan 160 SB
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF

I Need the best combos possible!!!

He did list them
Tri is right, Basalt____BD145RSF is the best choice. Ifraid has too much recoil for a Defense type bey.