"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey, it's been ahwile since I've been involed with beys. Are there any new gen beys that I should go for? I'm looking for defense or attack.
kirito122
I'd suggest you to read around a bit, haha!
We've got threads for most of the new releases, and the BeyWiki's always there to help you with additional info. Wink
The Purchase Consultation thread would help you to decide on your next purchase, so I'd suggest you to go there- as this thread is specifically for suggesting competitive Beyblade combos out of parts listed by the member seeking help.

EDIT-
Ooh! You are new here!
Purchase Consultation- http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...tation-MFB
BeyWiki- http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page

P.S. Check out the "Upcoming Releases" and "Useful Pages" tabs in the BeyWiki.
Ok, thanks for the help.
(Oct. 15, 2013  7:38 PM)Lazer Wrote: okay so I want to get my absalutely best combo's in each catogory for the BB:10 Smile remeber too look at my entire collection in my sig and if you want the pictures from the Beyblade collection thread and my trading some bey's thread Smile

EDIT: for my combo's take out my TT Duo and add the Parts Dragooon SA165 and MSF-H (2) to my collection when giving me the combo's Smile
Well if your trading Duo here's some, for you'r new parts.

Stamina:
MSF-H Revizer/Killerken S165(Normal Mode) WD?(Try get EWD for this combo.)

Balance:
Reviser/Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Normal Mode) RDF

And for the "Defense" combo, put a "MSF-H" on it.
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I have burn fusion wheel earth eagle fusion wheel storm pegisus fusion wheel I have a website performance tip medium size spin track gravity perseus spin track gravity destroyer everything
^
Why did you just quote the OP? That isn't even a post....
EDIT: don't double post and try to make your post more discernible.
1)I don't think "everything" is a part
2) There are many variations of spin tracks, so "medium size" doesn't help Uncertain
3)Please list in a more organized fashion, maybe use the enter key Wink
(Oct. 16, 2013  5:26 PM)badbladerz Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I have burn fusion wheel earth eagle fusion wheel storm pegisus fusion wheel I have a website performance tip medium size spin track gravity perseus spin track gravity destroyer everything
What do u mean by website tip?
Whats a good balance combo (defense/stamina) to build with all metal saga parts except zero g
The best i could come up with was vulcan eagle 100 WD
U have to show is your parts
(Oct. 16, 2013  6:00 PM)jstoneishere Wrote: Whats a good balance combo (defense/stamina) to build with all metal saga parts except zero g

Check the public competitive MFB customs thread Discussion thread here -

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10

dragon KING: Check what he says:
(Oct. 16, 2013  6:00 PM)jstoneishere Wrote: Whats a good balance combo (defense/stamina) to build with all metal saga parts except zero g

To add on to what the previous post stated, you're a little behind without Zero-G, but a great Balance top is: Diablo _____ BD145 R2F/RDF/RF.
Just wondering, What is the best possible Combo for Samurai Pegasus w105r2f?
(Oct. 17, 2013  6:20 AM)SethJonezz Wrote: Just wondering, What is the best possible Combo for Samurai Pegasus w105r2f?
Probably this- Pegasis Pegasis R145R2F -click the link
Although IMO Pegasis Gyph works very well.
EDIT: Also, I think that belongs in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread.
If you mean EVERY Metal Fight-4D part, than I say Flash Orso AD145MF
should i use a worn rf or a rb for my samurai pegasis w105?
Part that are so worn that they change the performance of a beyblade are illegal so use rubber ball
(Oct. 16, 2013  6:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

To add on to what the previous post stated, you're a little behind without Zero-G, but a great Balance top is: Diablo _____ BD145 R2F/RDF/RF.

okay thanks Smile but i dont really like the zero g beys how are they?
(Oct. 17, 2013  7:48 PM)jstoneishere Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2013  6:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

okay thanks Smile but i dont really like the zero g beys how are they?

Regularly, very bad and unbalanced.
But currently, aside from certain 4D combos, Zero-G Synchroms dominate.

Also, next time I believe that would go in Ask a Question, Get an Answer.
flame kerbeks 100 b is a great stamina type B -)
(Oct. 17, 2013  8:25 PM)blades99 Wrote: flame kerbeks 100 b is a great stamina type B -)

Those parts are so outclassed.
(Oct. 17, 2013  8:25 PM)blades99 Wrote: flame kerbeks 100 b is a great stamina type B -)

Not really...

Flame is horribly outclassed, 100 isn't a good Stamina height, and B is not really a good Stamina tip.

If you list your other parts, we can make you a better combo. Grin
It's not a great combo. It's outclassed a lot. If you need help making combos list your parts, and we can helpWink

EDIT:Beat by the "Leone19"
what peices do i need to improve my fang leone i just got it and i dont know where to start !!!!
Pretty much every part needs improving tell us your bey so we can make you a real good combo Smile
it might be a 90 i cant tell rubbish with spin tracks but spares are two poison wheels a dark wheel a cyber wheel inferno wheel and a fang wheel i think its called a 90 or 85 spin track a 130 spin track and three DF145 tracks and then an FB an F and a W2D a DS (i think) and finally a B and 5 face bolts if you see any thing i could make from that let me know as well please Stupid but seriously flame kerbeks is pretty strong