"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Um actually the Dragooon combo is better in both stadiums.
The dragoon combo is best cause it spin left ( it can kinda spin steal ), but leviathan dragoon b: d is arguably better than both combos
oops, I thought he said Levithian Dragooon BGrin or Kraken Dragooon BGrin.
Ok I want a defense bey that has some speed.
I have cosmic Pegasus
Burn fireblaze
Storm Pegasus
Blitz striker
Scyth Kronos (missing performance tip)
Ldrago
an enternal defense
A rock that is a little too small for everything so it makes anyoying noises
And I also have a thunder libra that is ready to compleatly break (and yes that means every piece is ready to break.
Attack: Blitz/cosmic Striker t125 rf/R2F
Defense: None really
Stamina: Burn Kronos? 85 ___(try for a wd or ewd
Balance: none
Spin Steal: ____ L drago 85 ___(try for an ewd or wd works too)

Eternal Defense is not a tip.
(Oct. 06, 2013  2:54 PM)fatefate1 Wrote: Ok I want a defense bey that has some speed.
I have cosmic Pegasus
Burn fireblaze
Storm Pegasus
Blitz striker
Scyth Kronos (missing performance tip)
Ldrago
an enternal defense
A rock that is a little too small for everything so it makes anyoying noises
And I also have a thunder libra that is ready to compleatly break (and yes that means every piece is ready to break.

So all Hasbro? Are any of these Hyperblades? (I'm assuming not). Which L-Drago do you have, it makes a significant difference. Your combos are outclassed, either way.

For what I can interpret:

Attack: Cosmic Striker T125 R2F
Stamina: Burn Pegasus T125 (?)______ (Not really any good parts to go with it, get a WD or D)

Defense and Balance: nothing worth mentioning...

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:01 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Attack: Blitz Striker t125 rf/R2F
Defense: None really
Stamina: Burn Kronos? 85 EDS
Spin Steal: ____ L drago 85 EDS

Eternal Defense is not a tip.

He said he was missing EDS, and for all we know Blitz is Hasbro, and Cosmic is better, in that case...
I have a golden edition of the first ldrago why
(Oct. 06, 2013  3:34 PM)fatefate1 Wrote: I have a golden edition of the first ldrago why

So its PHW L-Drago, or Lightning L-Drago...?

Also, are your parts Hasbro or TT?

Metal Fury, or Hyperblade?

They all make a difference.
There's no such thing as PHW just to let you know. The proper terms is Metal System.
(Oct. 06, 2013  4:05 PM)Tri Wrote: There's no such thing as PHW just to let you know. The proper terms is Metal System.

I know that, haha. Chief - Idea!

I just refer to it as PHW, its a pretty common/well known term for it, even though its not official/proper.
Build me a combo including spiral herculeo s130wd , beat lynx ad145wd , rock leone 145wb , fang leone 145 w2d , lighting l-drago 90hf , and proto nemesis ad145d ,
Attack: Beat ___ /Lightning L drago 90/ad145 hf
Defense: none
Stamina: none
Spin Steal: Lightning L Drago 90 wd
(Oct. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)tyson777 Wrote: Build me a combo including spiral herculeo s130wd , beat lynx ad145wd , rock leone 145wb , fang leone 145 w2d , lighting l-drago 90hf , and proto nemesis ad145d ,

Fang/Beat_90/AD145HF
(Oct. 06, 2013  7:31 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  7:24 PM)tyson777 Wrote: Build me a combo including spiral herculeo s130wd , beat lynx ad145wd , rock leone 145wb , fang leone 145 w2d , lighting l-drago 90hf , and proto nemesis ad145d ,

Fang/Beat_90/AD145HF
It does have attack, but I believe it has to much recoil.
IIRC it also doesn't have the smash that beat does.

Why are you guys saying Beat and Fang for attack when he has Lightning and Spiral?

Here's some better combos:

Attack: Spiral ____ S130/90 HF. It would need a more aggressive attack bottom such as RF, R2F, or LRF to be better though.
Stamina: None.
Defense: Rock Leone AD145 WB. It would be okay, although definitely not the best.
Actually, since his Beat and Fang seem to be Hasbro, his best Attack would be with Spiral and Lightning L-Drago...

Edit: Beaten by Tri.
Spiral... really? I think Lightning L drago would work better for Spin-Steal
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:11 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Spiral... really? I think Lightning L drago would work better for Spin-Steal

Yeah, before 4D, Spiral was Top-Tier Attack, as Lightning L-Drago was once, too.

Lightning L-Drago has absolutely no rubber, how the heck would it work for Spin Steal?
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:11 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Spiral... really? I think Lightning L drago would work better for Spin-Steal
Meteo is a spin-stealer not Lightning L Drago
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Yeah, before 4D, Spiral was Top-Tier Attack.

Lightning L-Drago has absolutely NO rubber, how the heck would it work for Spin Steal?
Oh okay.

Does Dragooon have rubber?
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:13 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Yeah, before 4D, Spiral was Top-Tier Attack.

Lightning L-Drago has absolutely NO rubber, how the heck would it work for Spin Steal?

Does Dragooon have rubber?

What?

If you mean Lightning L-Drago, no, it doesn't...

If your talking as in (Ronin) Dragoon, that'd go in Ask a Question, Get an Answer; as that is pretty off-topic of building him a combo....
What are you talking about? You said it had to have rubber for it to spin-steal. And I seem to recall (Yes ronin)Dragooon not having rubber yet still having spin steal abilities.
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:16 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: What are you talking about? You said it had to have rubber for it to spin-steal. And I seem to recall (Yes ronin)Dragooon not having rubber yet still having spin steal abilities.

?

Edit: In that last post, I thought you were literally asking if it had rubber, not being sarcastic...

Warning: Boring Counter Argument.

Dragoon is able to Spin-Steal because of its design, etc.

I'm not going to argue and spam, so that's my last reply to this. Tongue_out
He was just stating a point that Dragooon has no rubber and its top tier for spin steal, Leone19.

Lightning L-Drago I think used to have some spin steal use although I wouldn't take my word for it. Lets stay on topic of building combos, haha.