"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:40 AM)BlitzDraco Wrote: Are there any good combos using the Dragonis clear wheel, i would prefer it to slightly defensive but anything's fine Smile

Can't say I have ever heard of it being used for anything, but there could be something I suppose.
However, the Wiki states, "Competitively, its light weight and its odd weight distribution make it an outclassed part."

So you should probably count out Defensive customs using Dragonis.
That sucks, I love the dragonis wheel, i just need blitz striker and i don't need any combos.....time to to amazoning
Don't, a blitz striker on there is 20$. If you like attack get balro or Wyvang.
thanks,what would be the best uncustomised zero g bey, they just started carrying them at our target
Get pirate kraken and guardin Revizer, go to the purchase consultation.
(Aug. 20, 2013  12:29 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  10:48 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote: GUYS! can someone build me a combo. I want a defense one.

I have
Counter Escolpio 145D
Poison Giraffe/ZurafaS130MB
Cyber Aquario 105RF
RayUnicornoWA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Thermal Lacerta D125CS

Iwant a great defense combo!! Thx
The best you could make is Rock Aquario 105CS.

The combo is very outclassed though, even during its time of release.

Any other combination?
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:09 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  12:29 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  10:48 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote: GUYS! can someone build me a combo. I want a defense one.

I have
Counter Escolpio 145D
Poison Giraffe/ZurafaS130MB
Cyber Aquario 105RF
RayUnicornoWA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Thermal Lacerta D125CS

Iwant a great defense combo!! Thx
The best you could make is Rock Aquario 105CS.

Any other combination?

There is nothing else for defense that really would work. Even the given combo is very coutclassed, like stated, even during the time of the release.
Rock Aquario R145CS/MB might work as defense. Not well, but it's better than nothing
just a question
will not included triple height hurt my balance combo, or is ch120 still viable in this region(i know it is outclassed but is it viable)?
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:13 PM)Ifrit Wrote: just a question
will not included triple height hurt my balance combo, or is ch120 still viable in this region(i know it is outclassed but is it viable)?

What is the combo?

Ch120 is still useful, just outclassed by other parts.
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

What is the combo?

reviser reviser th170/ch120 cs
i just want to be able to height change for different beys
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:31 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

What is the combo?

Hm, I'm not sure.
But if you use an E230 you could make a really good defense combo.
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:31 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote: What is the combo?

Hm, I'm not sure.

my walmart doesn't have that many beys(it is a tiny section of the aisle and hasbro's redundent knock-ofs take up most space), and it would take walmart jumping to find one,but i have seen a hyperblade beat lynx online but it might of just been takara.
(i am not ordering a 30 dollar thief pheonic insurance pack)
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:43 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:31 PM)Ifrit Wrote: reviser reviser th170/ch120 cs

Hm, I'm not sure.

my walmart doesn't have that many beys(it is a tiny section of the aisle and hasbro's redundent knock-ofs take up most space), and it would take walmart jumping to find one,but i have seen a hyperblade beat lynx online but it might of just been takara.

There is no such thing as a Hyperblade lynx, Hasbro stopped after wave 2...

Just be patient then, using an E230 will be very useful, you can use BD145 as well- its slightly outclassed, but still decent.
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:43 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  1:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Hm, I'm not sure.

There is no such thing as a Hyperblade lynx, Hasbro stopped after wave 2...

Just be patient then, using an E230 will be very useful, you can use BD145 as well- its slightly outclassed, but still decent.

no hasbro hyperblade lynx *CRIES* oh well the internet lied to me again the title of the auction said HASBRO HYPERBLADE BEAT LYNX *MINT* RARE OFFICIAL
very disapointing but i will wait

i am sorry to clutter up this thread but i am at walmart and the only things here are:
bey wheelz AND proto nemesis,beat lynx and duo uranus (the non hyper blade one)do I get proto for the ad 145wd
or should i get lynx for the added BEAT wheel or should i get a second 230
please make a custom out of one of the above, additional beys are basalt lynx tr145 r25, scythe cronos t125eds, a loose earth wheel, orojya reviser pack( very hard to find it took three walmarts, this is why i don't get f230 or e230 they rarely occur in my life) and loose 145es

I feel poornow

and a second reviser srry
please don't give me reviser combos i already know them and i don't want to crush my friend with a top tier bey
What is r25?
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:29 PM)Time Wrote: What is r25?

>Speechless
it is 25 rubber flats assembled around a super giga ball 3 this is common beyblade knowledge
but seriously it is r2f can you tell me a cobo forget about the first half
update: i just recieved my samurai ifrit and thief pheonix in the mail, and i was wondering, 1. are there any good combos that you can make using hasbro metal fury parts, parts from samurai ifrit w145cf and thief pheonix e230gcf, 2. is it tournament legal to put 2 shogun metal wheels on top of eachother in a custom combo, and 3. did you guys know that if you were to take the disc from e230, and place it on a regular 145 track, it would function the exact same way that bd145 would. also is this tournament legal?
1. Are those the only parts you have? W145, E230, CF, GCF, and Ifrit have some use, but they are much better when paired with other parts. As for Phoenix, more testing needs to be done on it.

2. Yes it is, it is referred to as Synchrome.

3. That is not tournament legal.
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:23 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: 1. Are those the only parts you have? W145, E230, CF, GCF, and Ifrit have some use, but they are much better when paired with other parts. As for Phoenix, more testing needs to be done on it.

i have all hasbro metal fury beys, besides bakushin beelzeb. i also have hyper blades edition phantom orion, jade jupiter, cosmic pegasis, guardian l-drago , and blitz striker/unicorno. i also have guardian leviathan. and can you use two shogun metal wheels on top of each other?
(Aug. 21, 2013  8:55 PM)Dropkick Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:23 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: 1. Are those the only parts you have? W145, E230, CF, GCF, and Ifrit have some use, but they are much better when paired with other parts. As for Phoenix, more testing needs to be done on it.

i have all hasbro metal fury beys, besides bakushin beelzeb. i also have hyper blades edition phantom orion, jade jupiter, cosmic pegasis, guardian l-drago , and blitz striker/unicorno. i also have guardian leviathan. and can you use two shogun metal wheels on top of each other?

You asked that, and yes it I'd legal, called a Synchrome.
That part of the question would go in ask a question get an answer.

You can currently make Phantom Darkhelm W145 WD
Try getting Dark Knight Dragooon and than make Leviathan Dragooon B:D! Epic Stamina!
Or get the air synchromesh 2-pack.
Sorry, I meant synchrome not synchromesh.
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:04 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:09 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  12:29 PM)Infie Wrote: The best you could make is Rock Aquario 105CS.

Any other combination?

There is nothing else for defense that really would work. Even the given combo is very coutclassed, like stated, even during the time of the release.

Umm how about for attack and stamina?