"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
DarnUnhappy ok
Can't he use MF Flash Orion W145MF? He has all the parts according to his list, and that's one of the best flash combos.
(Jul. 16, 2013  7:43 PM)Anchor Wrote: Can't he use MF Flash Orion W145MF? He has all the parts according to his list, and that's one of the best flash combos.

MF can serve as a great substitute in the customs blackdragon suggested. W145 is better suited for Stamina customs, GB145 would be better for the extra weight.
(Jul. 16, 2013  8:22 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2013  7:43 PM)Anchor Wrote: Can't he use MF Flash Orion W145MF? He has all the parts according to his list, and that's one of the best flash combos.

MF can serve as a great substitute in the customs blackdragon suggested. W145 is better suited for Stamina customs, GB145 would be better for the extra weight.

Actually, Flash Orion W145 MF is on the Top Tier List, and it is (from what I understand) better than Flash ___GB145 MF. He's already helping the "weight" issue, by slapping on a Metal Face
Exactly what I was saying, thank you. MF is a good substitute, but the combo Flash Orion W145MF is a well known top tier combo, their is a thread with the testing of the combo. But yeah, an R2F would help a lot as you could make some great combos.
Thanks Anchor I'll try that combo outSmile
(Jul. 14, 2013  1:49 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well i figured he woukd use it in a zero g stadium so it would scrape, andIdo hveduo up there for stamina.
Hey, I also have a bb-10 so can I get a good combo using the same beys as before?
(Jul. 16, 2013  9:22 PM)Karl Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  1:49 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well i figured he woukd use it in a zero g stadium so it would scrape, andIdo hveduo up there for stamina.
Hey, I also have a bb-10 so can I get a good combo using the same beys as before?

Attack: bahamdia ifraid/flash_____ gb145 r2f

defense: duo_____/ saramanda reviser bd145 rsf/cs

stamina: phantom/duo_____ th170 mb/d/sd

balance: diablo kerbecs bd145 rf

Oh my goodness! I didn't see that there. Tongue_out My bad... Absolutely, that would be a totally great combo to use. Smile
Ok I'll use that too thanks! Should Flash be in attack or stamina mode?
(Jul. 16, 2013  10:35 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Ok I'll use that too thanks! Should Flash be in attack or stamina mode?

Attack mode, which is a complete oval!
Ok thanks
You can also use Phantom (attack mode) _________ W145MF.
(Jul. 16, 2013  11:06 PM)AZL Wrote: You can also use Phantom (attack mode) _________ W145MF.

But there is no need as Flash is far more superior than Phantom for attack.
That Phantom combo is for stamina/tornado stall, not for attack purposes. Although yes, the Flash combo is most likely better.
Are there any spin steal combos in Zero-G other than Dragooon Synchromes? I don't recall seeing any tested.
No, spin seal is supposed to be left spin and Dragooon is the only left spinning chrome wheel.
No, because theres only one left spin bey, and nothing is circular as duo, to spin equalize in 0g.
(Jul. 16, 2013  7:00 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I'm finally got a BB-10!!Grin it's coming in today!Smile
So what are some good combos I can make with these parts?
Yay I used my first spoiler!!Smile lol
I added 2 other performance tips!Smile
Can anyone give me a better combo than you all did before?!Grin
@ Tri & Kyler_the best
I meant any L-Drago combos XD I know Gravity Perseus and Vari Ares aren't really good for spin steal, but I was wondering if Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy or L-Drago Guardian were still viable in Zero-G.
Maybe L Drago Destroy/Guardian but only maybe.
Balance: MF Phantom Nemesis TR145WB
Attack: L-Drago Destroy LW145XF
Defense: Death Libra GB145WD
Stamina: Flash Kerbecs BD145CS
(Jul. 17, 2013  3:27 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: @ Tri & Kyler_the best
I meant any L-Drago combos XD I know Gravity Perseus and Vari Ares aren't really good for spin steal, but I was wondering if Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy or L-Drago Guardian were still viable in Zero-G.

When you said Zero G combos, I thought you meant combos using chrome wheels for spin steal, sorry Tongue_out
Ryukiba
Stamina: Phantom Kerbecs E230MB/CS
Attack: Flash Orion CH120R2F
Defense: Revizer Dragooon BD145RSF/CS.
You are so lucky with all your parts.
(Jul. 17, 2013  3:44 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  3:27 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: @ Tri & Kyler_the best

When you said Zero G combos, I thought you meant combos using chrome wheels for spin steal, sorry Tongue_out

No worries! I was wondering since I only have Meteo L-Drago ATM and was testing it against MSF Revizer Killerken E230CS. Only thing is, my BeyLauncher LR broke, so I was spinning it with my hand, but it seemed to be doing well enough, so I'm just waiting for my Ultimate DX Set to come in.