Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
you mean Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD.
The WD part is very imortant.
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:45 AM)AZL Wrote: you mean Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD.

For one, it was a typo.

And two, any Blader with common sense could have figured out that it was supposed to be WD.
(Jul. 10, 2013  6:27 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:45 AM)AZL Wrote: you mean Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD.

For one, it was a typo.

And two, any Blader with common sense could have figured out that it was supposed to be WD.
Sorry, remember when I accidentally turned D into F? LOL
I have Vulcan horuseus 145 d, Big Bang Pegasus f:d, l drago destroy f:s, and fang leone 135 w2d
i hav an combo of Burn Bull D125S this is the best
(Jul. 10, 2013  9:18 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: i hav an combo of Burn Bull D125S this is the best

That is not so good! It will get crushed by many other combos. Unhappy

S is very unbalanced by the way, which is why D, WD, EWD etc. are preferred, plus they have much more Stamina.
Yes it will, what parts do you have so we can upgrade it.
Hi I need help and yes I know I asked for help with diablo Jupiter but idk I got bored and took it and a lot of my other beyblades apart and now I wanna try and make a Death Lacerta bey. If u can help me that would be nice
Facebolt: Lacerta

Energy ring: Lacerta

Fusion wheel: Death(the Hasbro version of the death fusion wheel)

Spin Track: (for the record all of these are from the Hasbro beyblades and I have 1 hyperblade part) 125, 145, D125, Wing Attack 130, X: D, 130, Tornado 125

Performance tip: Semi-Flat, Hole Flat/ Spike, Eternal Defense Spike, Ballx2, Wide Ball, X: D

If u can help me with my newest creation Death Lacerta, that would be nice and thank u for the help if u do. The performance tip and spin track underlined are the ones im currently using for Death Lacerta, if u have any suggestions on what parts I should use that are on my list plz tell me and I will see if its better how well it works out for my new beyblade.
Try Death Lacerta D125 HF, With the exposed spikes i think it should do okay.
(Jul. 10, 2013  3:58 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: Hi I need help and yes I know I asked for help with diablo Jupiter but idk I got bored and took it and a lot of my other beyblades apart and now I wanna try and make a Death Lacerta bey. If u can help me that would be nice
Facebolt: Lacerta

Energy ring: Lacerta

Fusion wheel: Death(the Hasbro version of the death fusion wheel)

Spin Track: (for the record all of these are from the Hasbro beyblades and I have 1 hyperblade part) 125, 145, D125, Wing Attack 130, X: D, 130, Tornado 125

Performance tip: Semi-Flat, Hole Flat/ Spike, Eternal Defense Spike, Ballx2, Wide Ball, X: D

If u can help me with my newest creation Death Lacerta, that would be nice and thank u for the help if u do. The performance tip and spin track underlined are the ones im currently using for Death Lacerta, if u have any suggestions on what parts I should use that are on my list plz tell me and I will see if its better how well it works out for my new beyblade.

Death Lacerta would not work...
Since it is the Hasbro version of Death, it is very light, and has no use in the metagame.
If you listed all of your beys, we could make you a better combo!
If you really want though, I'd say the best parts for it would be 125/T125/D125 WB or EDS
Its not good, though.
these are the beys i have: and all of them are the hasbro version
scythe kronos
L-drago guardian
death quetzacloatle
thermal lacerta
jade jupiter
diablo nemesis
Variares

I took them apart cause i wanted to see how id do using a death Lacerta and so far its Death Lacerta D125WB
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:05 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: these are the beys i have: and all of them are the hasbro version
scythe kronos
L-drago guardian
death quetzacloatle
thermal lacerta
jade jupiter
diablo nemesis
Variares

You should try getting some Shogun Steel (check your local TRU)!
Anyhow, since the beys are pretty outclassed, you can made somewhat decent beys.
Honestly, your best bet is a stock Diablo Nemesis... I'd get a second opinion, but that's my two cents
hmm idk the shogun steel beys look cool but i feel like id be abandoning my beys if i started using a new way stronger version of them. Also for the record i tried making a Diablo Lacerta once and found out it was pretty good but i dont remember what parts i was using for it
Well, you might need to upgrade your collection a bit if you wish to have up-to-date top tier combos.
Diablo isn't bad. It is a ferocious Anti-Attack devil. Considering your parts though, you can't bring out it's best.
So well, Shogun Steel won't make you abandon your current collection.

So yeah, you either get parts to upgrade Diablo a bit, or upgrade to Shogun Steel. The latter is obviously a better option. Smile
what parts( the ones i listed) would work for a diablo Lacerta?
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:45 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: what parts( the ones i listed) would work for a diablo Lacerta?

Eeehh... None of the parts you have would work out for Diablo. Probably the most useful Diablo combination to date is MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF. R2F would work on it too Smile. If you had an R2F, you could also build Variares D125/WA130R2F, which would be a pretty beast attack type in the range of 4D combos.

If you don't want any shogun steel, I would shoot for a Hell Kerbecs and a Galaxy/Cosmic Pegasus.
But I think getting some shogun steel would help you a lot more. Smile
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:05 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: these are the beys i have: and all of them are the hasbro version
scythe kronos
L-drago guardian
death quetzacloatle
thermal lacerta
jade jupiter
diablo nemesis
Variares

I took them apart cause i wanted to see how id do using a death Lacerta and so far its Death Lacerta D125WB

Currently, your best bet would more than likely be Diablo Nemesis D125 SF. It somewhat fills the role of a balance type and compact type due to its weight.

For better customization options however, you should take the advice that other members suggested and expand your collection, especially with the new Shogun Steel Beyblades.
hi,i have a LOT parts (i dont use them at all.perfect condition. i only have regular face bolts) want to make a stamina or balance combo. i created a new member today :p my profile isnt so good at the moment Smile PARTS . Energy Ri[/align]ngs: leone,blaze,pegasisI and II,sagittario,cetus,capricorn,gemios,rex,gasher, and herculeo
Wheels: rock,fang,sol,fury,storm,counter,bakushin,grand,thermal,cyclone,torch,nightmare . TracksGrin145,T125,D125,W105,145,130 . Tips: jb,cs,sd,s,d,wd,rs,f,r2f,hf,rf,wb,bs Sooooo sorry for the load of parts, thank you for helping although! Grin
(Jul. 10, 2013  9:10 PM)Kingbeyz Wrote: hi,i have a LOT parts (i dont use them at all.perfect condition. i only have regular face bolts) want to make a stamina or balance combo. i created a new member today :p my profile isnt so good at the moment Smile PARTS: energy rings: leone,blaze,pegasisI and II,sagittario,cetus,capricorn,gemios,rex,gasher, and herculeo wheels: rock,fang,sol,fury,storm,counter,bakushin,grand,thermal,cyclone,torch,nightmare tracks: D145,T125,D125,W105,145,130 tips: jb,cs,sd,s,d,wd,rs,f,r2f,hf,rf,wb,bs Sooooo sorry for the load of parts, thank you for helping although! Grin

There aren't really any top tier parts, but these are probably the best that you can make. Since your more than likely using a Hasbro Stadium, these should do alright.

Rock Rex T125 D

Bakushin Gasher 145 WD

Nightmare Leone W105 F

Grand Sagittario D125 CS
Energy rings: wolf, fireblaze, Capricorn, striker, and byxis. Fusion wheels: flame, torch, rock, storm, and earth. Spin tracks: 145, F145, 145, flame byxises(don't know) ray strikers(don't know)
And rock zuafas(don't know either). Tips: D,WD, WB, HF, and B

Also another WB
(Jul. 10, 2013  10:18 PM)Matthew57429 Wrote: Energy rings: wolf, fireblaze, Capricorn, striker, and byxis. Fusion wheels: flame, torch, rock, storm, and earth. Spin tracks: 145, F145, 145, flame byxises(don't know) ray strikers(don't know)

Also another WB

Your combos are pretty outclassed, but these are the best I can think of.

Stamina: Earth _____ (I assume you mean DF 145) DF145/230(Byxis) WD/D

Defense/Balance/Attack- nothing good, at all
(Jul. 10, 2013  10:18 PM)Matthew57429 Wrote: Energy rings: wolf, fireblaze, Capricorn, striker, and byxis. Fusion wheels: flame, torch, rock, storm, and earth. Spin tracks: 145, F145, 145, flame byxises(don't know) ray strikers(don't know)

Also another WB

Earth Wolf 145 WD

Literally the only thing you can make.
What do you guys think of earth Capricorn F145 WB?
(Jul. 10, 2013  10:41 PM)Matthew57429 Wrote: What do you guys think of earth Capricorn F145 WB?

It'd be better with WD
Thnx. My sister is telling me that fin defense 145 is df145. Is it?