"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 06, 2013  3:58 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: Can somebody tell me a good combo i can make out of these parts:
Face and energy: Capricorn x4, Kronos, Guardian, Zurafa, Gemios, Perseus, and Nemesis
Metal Wheels: Capricorn(horoscope series), Thunder, Flame, Scythe, Earth, Diablo, Evil, Fury, Torch, LDrago IV, Galaxy,Vulcan, Gravity, Cyber, Storm
Spintrack: X: D, S130, M145 x2, AD145, 85 x2, T125, D125, 145, C145, 100x2
Performance Tips: Q, CS, B, WD, HF, WB, S, D, F, EDS

so tri what would be a good combo foro me to make out of these parts
What is the best combo for my phantom Orion my parts are listed on page 1248 my best attempt is changing his proformence tip to a ds. And I only have hasbro material
attack: vulcan horuseus/gravity destroyer s130/ad145/d125 f/hf
defense: diablo ______ s130 cs
stamina: sythe nemesis t125 wd/d
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:25 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack: vulcan horuseus/gravity destroyer s130/ad145/d125 f/hf
defense: diablo ______ ad145 cs

I didnt list my horuseus up on this list because the facebolt broke into 3 pieces
The facebolt doesnt matter you can ise any, the horuseus is the energy ring(clear wheel) but you can also use kronos.
Is Killerken WyvangW145MF a good combo?
yes, in a way, it has stamina to OS and attack, to KO, so ...
For what??
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:25 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack: vulcan horuseus/gravity destroyer s130/ad145/d125 f/hf
defense: diablo ______ s130 cs

His Scythe is Hasbro, meaning the metal wheel is Hasbro, which means it is hollow and therefore not good for Stamina.

Earth Capricorn D125 WD

Should make a pretty good stamina type in Hasbro Stadiums.

As for the Attack and Defense Customs that were suggested, use S130 and HF on the Attack Custom and for the Defense custom use C145.

Also, try out Flame Gemios 100 F.
Works well as a Destabilizer.
can you think of any good combo for capricorns or zurafa because i cant
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:43 AM)Davidsizemore Wrote: My question is on page1249
As I believe I mentioned, your Phantom Orion is the Metal Fury version, meaning that it is much lighter and not as effective as the Hyperblade version. You can use the Phantom Orion if you like, but Burn would be much more effective for Stamina as opposed to the hollow Phantom.
I mean for a different combo one just for Orion
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:36 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: yes, in a way, it has stamina to OS and attack, to KO, so ...

Ok thanks
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:47 AM)Davidsizemore Wrote: I mean for a different combo one just for Orion

You mean just the clear wheel Orion? I mean you could put it on pretty much any custom really, maybe one of the balance customs I suggested.
i was also wondering about the horoscope series Capricorn wheel in any combos because i have read it has good smash attack so i was wondering if you guys could let me know if there was a good custom i can use that in and tracks such as ad145 and m145 wont work because i cant gt the launcher to fit inside of the bey
MF-H flash Capricorne CH120R2F
MF-H Capricorne GB145R2F
where are your parts?
Is Reviser Bahamdia A230 MB a good combo?

can anyone test this combo

and is MSF-H Kraken Dragooon BGrin better then Reviser Dragooon BGrin? I dont know which combo to go with
Bahamida is good for attack and reviser is more round which makes it better for spin steal.
Reviser has nothing to do with spin stealing besides the combo Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD/RDF. All it does is lessen the recoil on beyblades. Because of its defensive gimmicks, Reviser Dragooon is a Defensive spin-stealer. I could be wrong though. To answer your question Legion... Killerken Dragooon BD is better.
Not in all situations, against anything taller than 160 Revizer is better than Killerken on that and reviser is better in bb-10 (if you have the cajones to use it in bb-10)
now why last question killerken dragooon b:d vs same combo but with f:d which one would you use?
Unquestionably b:d