"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Oh, okay.

(Jul. 04, 2013  5:48 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: He has none of those.

Not even variares/blitz. Even I have a competitive MW (soon going to be three good MWs and a two tier one).
He only has VariAres. But your comment, that was a little rude, don't you think?
I guess.
AZL, you really need to watch your comments. They can come off rude to people, you regularly recommend customs using parts that the Member does not even have access too, and these short one to two word posts like you just posted will definitely get you warned. Also, I have noticed that you will go back and pull up other customs that have been suggested by members and will attempt to correct them. The point of the thread is to recommend customs for members who are requesting, not to critique the members customs that have been suggested.

If you have an issue with my comment, send me a Personal Message because I do not want any more comments in this thread to be off topic.
Well all I know is I'm getting a duo metal wheel from my cousin and I'm also buying phantom Orion big bang Pegasus and l Drago destroy if u have any combos for those beyblades that would be great.

(Jul. 04, 2013  6:08 AM)AZL Wrote: Oh, okay.

Not even variares/blitz. Even I have a competitive MW (soon going to be three good MWs and a two tier one).

The reason I don't have any of that stuff is because I haven't been beyblading in 1 and a half years so I haven't been buying new beyblades and I'm getting into it again so thats the reason.
Duo____ B: D is an anti spin stealer.
(Jul. 04, 2013  6:12 PM)dannyt88 Wrote: Well all I know is I'm getting a duo metal wheel from my cousin and I'm also buying phantom Orion big bang Pegasus and l Drago destroy if u have any combos for those beyblades that would be great.

(Jul. 04, 2013  6:08 AM)AZL Wrote: Oh, okay.

The reason I don't have any of that stuff is because I haven't been beyblading in 1 and a half years so I haven't been buying new beyblades and I'm getting into it again so thats the reason.

Is the Duo from Takara-Tomy or Hasbro?
I'm looking for a good spin steal, attack type, and defence type, combo. Maybe balence.
I have tracks BGrin, ED145, 230, FConfused
The tips : XF, WD
Energy Rings: Orion, Pegasus, Leon, Cancer, Rex, Sagittario, Ionis
Fusion Wheels: Twisted, Phantom(American), Flash, Galaxy, Phantom( Japanese.), Beat( American ), Hades, L-Drago Destroy ( Japanese. ), Dark, Spiral.
L-Drago... B: D/ED145WD
flash Orion ED145XF
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:35 PM)AZL Wrote: LLD B: D

What does that mean?
Stamina:

Phantom Cancer B : D

Attack:

Flash Sagittario ED145 XF

You are pretty limited on Tracks and Bottoms, but these would probably be your best.
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:37 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:35 PM)AZL Wrote: LLD B: D

What does that mean?

Lightning L-Drago, which I think he means
LDD- L-Drago Destroy
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:38 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Stamina:

Attack:

Flash Sagittario 230 XF

You are pretty limited on Tracks and Bottoms.

Ik I got it bad. But what I was wondering is, wouldnt l-drago destructor work better than phantom cancer?
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:40 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

Attack:

Flash Sagittario 230 XF

Ik I got it bad. But what I was wondering is, wouldnt l-drago destructor work better than phantom cancer?

Ldrago is decent for spin steal, however, for a Stamina type, phantom would be better
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Attack:

Flash Sagittario 230 XF

Ldrago is decent for spin steal, however, for a Stamina type, phantom would be better
Sorry I read it wrong stamina looked like spin steal to me. also wouldnt orion be better for attack?

Attack:

Flash Sagittario 230 XF

As Leone19 said, Phantom for Stamina, LDrago for decent Spin Steal.

Quote:Duo is Hasbro

Alright, in that case, I am pretty sure it is un-tested, and I know it is hollowed out and does not weigh nearly the same, and is also does not perform at the level that TT Duo performs.
Hey guys, found some old(-ish?) and a couple new(-er?) bey parts. Mostly really bad, but please bear with me. Can I get a good Attack, Defense, Stamina trio?

Metal Wheels:
Clear Wheels:
Tracks:
Tips:
Thanks!!!
attack: omega ______ c145/105 r2f
defense: grand beafowl df145/wd145 rdf/rs(make sure its very very worn)
stamina: burn cetus 135 d
(Jul. 04, 2013  7:59 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack: omega ______ c145/105 r2f
defense: grand beafowl df145/wd145 rdf/rs(make sure its very very worn)
stamina: burn cetus 135 d

Uh, why should it be very worn exactly? If it's "very very worn" then it should be very, very illegal :\
Well if its not worn then it has balance issues, its supposed to look like an rsf, not sharp
(Jul. 04, 2013  8:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Well if its not worn then it has balance issues, its supposed to look like an rsf, not sharp

...If it is worn enough to that point, it is illegal to use in a tournament and also at that point, it becomes more of an attack type than a defense type.
What dose it mean for a bey wheel to be worn
(Jul. 04, 2013  9:09 PM)Davidsizemore Wrote: What dose it mean for a bey wheel to be worn

Being worn means its been used a lot. If something gets worn enough and affects performance, it becomes illegal. A good example is RF becoming worn and not as aggressive.
Can someone tell me all the top tiers beyblades so I know what to buy online