"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Any good anti spin stealing combos? I also just foun my EDS.

W/ my parts?
(Jun. 25, 2013  3:56 AM)AZL Wrote: Any good anti spin stealing combos? I also just foun my EDS.

W/ my parts?

I know you'd wanna start by using duo's metal wheel and a free-spinning tip orma wide one, dont know about the track. Try Duo____ s130/df105 eds/es/WD I'd wanna fo with wd, because the others have balance-issues.

Edit: if you get phantom orion, try it too
Thank you.

(Jun. 25, 2013  4:49 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2013  3:56 AM)AZL Wrote: Any good anti spin stealing combos? I also just foun my EDS.

W/ my parts?

I know you'd wanna start by using duo's metal wheel and a free-spinning tip orma wide one, dont know about the track. Try Duo____ s130/df105 eds/es/WD I'd wanna fo with wd, because the others have balance-issues.

Edit: if you get phantom orion, try it too

How about spin stealing?
I don't have mfs I asked witch is better flash Escolpio ch120r2f would have a metal face and flash Escolpio s130r2f wouldn't witch is better
(Jun. 25, 2013  5:52 AM)Phanton gasher Wrote: I don't have mfs I asked witch is better flash Escolpio ch120r2f would have a metal face and flash Escolpio s130r2f wouldn't witch is better

For u to compare parts, the other variables must be the same, but the one with ch120 would be beter since it has an mf, but the one with s130 and mf would be better since an mf is better than a regular face and s130 is a bit better than ch120
Nobody answered me.
(Jun. 25, 2013  12:57 PM)AZL Wrote: Nobody answered me.

The beys you currently have- you don't really have any good spin stealing parts. Something that would kinda spin steal would be L-Drago Guardian_____ (90, maybe) WD

But it works better with Meteo L-Drago
Okay, thank you, what (besides meteo) are good spin stealing parts then?
Nothing spin steals better than a Meteo L Drago.
Except Dragooon of course...
(Personally, I feel MLD spin steals better than Dragooon too. Its all because of the weight issues).

If you mean to ask- What parts other than MLD are capable of Spin Stealing?
The answer is- All Beyblades spinning in the direction opposite to that of the opponent. Every part is capable of Spin Stealing.
The best ones are(not in order)-
Meteo L Drago
L Drago Destroy
Dragooon synchroms
Gravity
Death(against Left Spin)
And duo but what I meant was spin tracks, tip. And that's all.
The best parts would be B D, SA165, EWD, BWD, WD, RDF in some cases, BD145 in some cases, and GF in some cases.
Thank you, that helped.
By B D I mean Bearing Drive.
(Jun. 25, 2013  1:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: (Personally, I feel MLD spin steals better than Dragooon too. Its all because of the weight issues).
I agree with that!

@AZL: usually is used TR145EWD for MLD, SA165EWD for Revizer/Killerken Dragooon, and BD145RDF for LDD/LDG/Dragooon, you could also try SA165BWD for Dragooon, B : D is only useful on Zero G, were is more difficult to sway ko and normal ko (because of the bearing and being opposite spin -no necessarily left because of the metagame you play)

WD is outclassed and I think GF is more for some specific combos
So yah it's gonna be a fun tournament with all my great new combos tends guys
Hi i would like the best combos you've got

Galaxy Peg
Ray Unicorno
Evil Befall
Nightmare Rex
spiral fox
legend thunder libra
gravity destroyer stamina
proto nemesis spark
duo uranus spark
death quelz spark
kries cygnus
sythe kronos
and these random parts:
orso
diablo
bigbang
pegasus1
rock
ds
t125
f

I would also like suggestions for the next bey I should add to my collection.
ThanksSmile
Wish me luck for Beyfest V
(Jun. 25, 2013  6:47 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: WD is outclassed and I think GF is more for some specific combos

WD is not outclassed. It is still on the Top-Tier list and has LAD if you don't have an EWD or a RDF. GF is used for specific combos... which is why I said in some cases.
(Jun. 25, 2013  9:08 PM)BlazonBlast! Wrote: Hi i would like the best combos you've got

ThanksSmile

Stamina: Scythe Kronos AD145WD/EWD, 230D/SD
Balance: Diablo Unicorno/Orso TR145R2F (Attack-Defense)

You may want to pick up a Takara Duo Uranus and use Duo Cygnus in Scythe Kronos' stead for Stamina. I'd also suggest you pick up some Metal Faces, a Hell Kerbecs, and Takara Death Quetzalcoatl.
With these four purchases, you'd then be able to make MF/-H Duo Cygnus BD145RDF for Defense, and MF/-H Gravity Perseus BD145RDF for a Balance Defense-spin-stealer/equalizer combo.
(Jun. 25, 2013  9:08 PM)BlazonBlast! Wrote: Hi i would like the best combos you've got

Galaxy Peg
Ray Unicorno
Evil Befall
Nightmare Rex
spiral fox
legend thunder libra
gravity destroyer stamina
proto nemesis spark
duo uranus spark
death quelz spark
kries cygnus
sythe kronos
and these random parts:
orso
diablo
bigbang
pegasus1
rock
ds
t125
f

ThanksSmile

Your best bet would be Scythe Uranus W105S
Also, Diablo Unicorno T125R2F.
EDIT: Insomniac beat me there Tongue_out
Thanks and i will trade the parts i need with my whole class of bladers

Woot Woot!
Any combo's with these beys?
attack: flash orion s130 rf
defense: diablo _____ gb145 cs
stamina: phanton ad145 wd/ b:d
balance: none
anti attack: basalt____ v145 rf
spin steal: meteo b:d

try getting a boost disk and reviser.
Also maybe meteo L drago DF105XF. You have lots of good parts and I would reccomend Duo Aquario 230/TH170D but you are miss ing parts.
Defence:MF-H Duo ________GB145RDF.

Instead of GB145 use BD145.
(Jun. 27, 2013  12:24 AM)AZL Wrote: Also maybe meteo L drago DF105XF. You have lots of good parts and I would reccomend Duo Aquario 230/TH170D but you are miss ing parts.
Defence:MF-H Duo ________GB145RDF.

I try to get beat lynx from the random booster but apparently it wont let me qq
I hate that. You should just sell the unwanted beys to someone. You can also buy a beat lynx starter.