"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 10, 2013  11:47 AM)The Bey Reaper Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  6:29 AM)AZL Wrote: I'll tell you the results then.

When I do the testing.

AZL a few days ago i bought Ultimate DX set....so i did the testing and here's the result

L-DRAGO GUARDIAN DF105 (Absorb Mode) vs Wing Pegasus 90WF( Iron Clad Attack Mode or Mode 0)

Stadium Used: BB-10 attack stadium

Launcher Used: LR String Launcher+Grip

Bey Condition: Brand New

Wing Launched First and at the end of each round it is alternated(eg:next round Guardian)

Total Rounds=10

Guardian=3 (KO)

Wing=7(OS:5,KO:2 )

Win Percentage

Wing Pegasus=70%

Guardian L Drago = 30%

Guardian L drago did early knockouts rather than that it lost all its spin velocity and i didnt see any spin stealing at all! . ( Guardian L drago DF105LRF was in the recommended combo section of the box :o ). Wing had pretty good stamina and even though guardian was much faster with LRF it didn't result in knockouts that much.( I think most of the hits which hit the rubber acted as cushions for wing and lowered the force of impact)

Guardian L drago DF105 (Attack Mode) vs Wing Pegasus90WF (
Iron Clad Mode)

Wing Launched First and alternated at the end of each round

Win Percentage

L drago Guardian=4 ( KO:3, OS:1)

Wing Pegasus=6 ( KO:2, OS:4)

Well in attack mode there was no rubber clearly the impacts had higher force( it didn't increase attack that much but there was a boost).Well I was shocked when guardian OS(out spun) wing with 2-3 rotations and there was some signs of spin steal( just some).I really think Attack mode is better than absorb mode.But i kinda like Wing even though bey Wiki says its mediocre.Overall i say Guardian can utilize its power in attack mode,since its heavier than destroy it has better smash attack,but by far not a Top-tier ( like VariAres S130R2F)

Since this is my first Test ever i hope the format is correct and i posted this in the right place.(fell free to suggest,and point out my errors,Can someone help me and tell why spoilers didn't appear)

L Drago Guardian DF105LRF is not the best combo for attack. Do you have any other beyblade parts? Possibly a Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type and Dark Knight Dragooon? You should also get Phantom Orion for the best combos.
(Jun. 10, 2013  12:52 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  12:50 PM)karpoconi Wrote: Is takara tomy's diablo (fusion wheel) better than takara tomy's phantom (fusion wheel) ?

Depends on what the subject is .. Attack, Stamina, Defense etc.

i want make a defense beyblade and i will buy diablo nemesis or phantom orion.which one is the better?
Purcahse Consultation, buddy Wink

What beyblade parts do you have?
(Jun. 10, 2013  1:19 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  11:47 AM)The Bey Reaper Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  6:29 AM)AZL Wrote: I'll tell you the results then.

When I do the testing.

AZL a few days ago i bought Ultimate DX set....so i did the testing and here's the result

L-DRAGO GUARDIAN DF105 (Absorb Mode) vs Wing Pegasus 90WF( Iron Clad Attack Mode or Mode 0)

Stadium Used: BB-10 attack stadium

Launcher Used: LR String Launcher+Grip

Bey Condition: Brand New

Wing Launched First and at the end of each round it is alternated(eg:next round Guardian)

Total Rounds=10

Guardian=3 (KO)

Wing=7(OS:5,KO:2 )

Win Percentage

Wing Pegasus=70%

Guardian L Drago = 30%

Guardian L drago did early knockouts rather than that it lost all its spin velocity and i didnt see any spin stealing at all! . ( Guardian L drago DF105LRF was in the recommended combo section of the box :o ). Wing had pretty good stamina and even though guardian was much faster with LRF it didn't result in knockouts that much.( I think most of the hits which hit the rubber acted as cushions for wing and lowered the force of impact)

Guardian L drago DF105 (Attack Mode) vs Wing Pegasus90WF (
Iron Clad Mode)

Wing Launched First and alternated at the end of each round

Win Percentage

L drago Guardian=4 ( KO:3, OS:1)

Wing Pegasus=6 ( KO:2, OS:4)

Well in attack mode there was no rubber clearly the impacts had higher force( it didn't increase attack that much but there was a boost).Well I was shocked when guardian OS(out spun) wing with 2-3 rotations and there was some signs of spin steal( just some).I really think Attack mode is better than absorb mode.But i kinda like Wing even though bey Wiki says its mediocre.Overall i say Guardian can utilize its power in attack mode,since its heavier than destroy it has better smash attack,but by far not a Top-tier ( like VariAres S130R2F)

Since this is my first Test ever i hope the format is correct and i posted this in the right place.(fell free to suggest,and point out my errors,Can someone help me and tell why spoilers didn't appear)

L Drago Guardian DF105LRF is not the best combo for attack. Do you have any other beyblade parts? Possibly a Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type and Dark Knight Dragooon? You should also get Phantom Orion for the best combos.

If you were asking me if i have other beys then yes i do, Phantom,Duo,Dragooon,Revizer,VariAres,Flash,Big Bang,Diablo.
My Combos
VariAres S130R2F

Flash Sagitterio CH120RF

Phantom Orion TH170D

Duo Uranus AD145EWD

Revizer Dragooon B: D

Big Bang Kerbecs 85 XF ( big bang dissapointed m,in the anime the 4 modes were cool)

L drago guardian BD145MF

Diablo Nemesis S130WD

Even though this should be for purchase consultation

Should i buy Basalt Horogium ( Duo does its job)

(this part is for build me a combo) Can i put use of Basalt fusion whell for a defensive tank.Can anyone please give a good diablo attack combo.I have a lot of spin track and tips it should not be an issue just name the combo Grin .And should i use LRF on VariAres.
LRF is fine with VariAres and you should probably save your money from Basalt. I don't know diablo very well.
Fine? It's great with LRF in the BB-10! And as for your question... Basalt is a Defensive wheel so maybe it has potential for anti-attack. Other than that... Don't waste your time with Baslat Hirogium. Diablo is a very good anti-attack wheel. Buy Diablo.
Can someone tell me why my MF-H Duo Cancer not beating my Reviser Dragooon B: D in my BB-10? Explain to me and if I need to, give me a good combo with Duo besides MF-H Duo Uranus 230MB.
You mean mean Basalt not baslat. I was just correcting your typo.

Are you using RSF because it could be the molds or try BD145 instead of GB145 if it doesn't scrape. Or try Duo Gemios 145MB.
@azl basalt only has anti-attack potential, and diablo has higher anti attack, so go with diablo nemesis, also use the pirchase consultation thread.

@shining god ms try duo ____ b:d or duo sa165 ewd(or anything with enough LAD) its a well known fact Right spin on b:d kills dragooon, but if u dont have a 2nd b:d use sa165 ewd, other than that I dont know what u should use. Also the reason duo 230 mb wont beat dragooon, is duo alone wont beat it, use something with LAD.
shouldalso try Pegasus III.
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:25 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Is there a combo better than Phantom Orion230WD?
Parts I have:
Energy Rings:
Eagle
Kerbecs
Bull
Cygnus
Nemesis
Leon
Libra
Pegasus
Striker
Fox
Dragonis
Eonis
Fusion Wheels:
Earth
Kreis
Death(TT)
Twisted(x2)
Diablo
Flame
Cosmic(Hasbro)
Blitz(Hasbro)
Flash
Omega
Forbidden
Spin Tracks:
D125
145(x2)
W145(from Samurai Ifaid)
T125
WD145
100(x2)
GB145
TR145
(Eternal)WD145
Performance Tip:
HF(x2)
WD(x3)
DS
CS
MS
RSF
D
FS(from Forbidden Eonis)
ES
BGrin(4D bottom)
XGrin(4D bottom)
Can someone give me a good attack type combo?
Attack combos I came up with:
Cosmic Pegasus100HF
Flash Striker80CS
I've tried Duo__ B: D and SA165WD, both are unstable for Duo. Is it that the mode Duo is in is unstable?
... , Duo on wobbling mode, is terrrible. That is definitely the reason, dont know how it slipped my mind, but yeah try changing modes.

(Jun. 11, 2013  1:31 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:25 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Is there a combo better than Phantom Orion230WD?
Parts I have:[\spoiler]

Energy Rings:
Eagle
Kerbecs
Bull
Cygnus
Nemesis
Leon
Libra
Pegasus
Striker
Fox
Dragonis
Eonis
Fusion Wheels:
Earth
Kreis
Death(TT)
Twisted(x2)
Diablo
Flame
Cosmic(Hasbro)
Blitz(Hasbro)
Flash
Omega
Forbidden
Spin Tracks:
D125
145(x2)
W145(from Samurai Ifaid)
T125
WD145
100(x2)
GB145
TR145
(Eternal)WD145
Performance Tip:
HF(x2)
WD(x3)
DS
CS
MS
RSF
D
FS(from Forbidden Eonis)
ES
BGrin(4D bottom)
XGrin(4D bottom)

[/spoiler]
Cosmic Pegasus100HF
Flash Striker80CS

ATTACK: flash ionis gb145 hf (get an rf or r2f)
Defense: diablo kerbecs wd145(get bd145) cs
stamina: phantom bull 230 d/ w145 wd
anti spin steal: death cygnus b:d

EDIT: I give up im the worst at spoilers.
Thanks kyler!
(Jun. 11, 2013  1:57 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: ... , Duo on wobbling mode, is terrrible. That is definitely the reason, dont know how it slipped my mind, but yeah try changing modes.

(Jun. 11, 2013  1:31 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
Parts I have:[\spoiler]

Energy Rings:
Eagle
Kerbecs
Bull
Cygnus
Nemesis
Leon
Libra
Pegasus
Striker
Fox
Dragonis
Eonis
Fusion Wheels:
Earth
Kreis
Death(TT)
Twisted(x2)
Diablo
Flame
Cosmic(Hasbro)
Blitz(Hasbro)
Flash
Omega
Forbidden
Spin Tracks:
D125
145(x2)
W145(from Samurai Ifaid)
T125
WD145
100(x2)
GB145
TR145
(Eternal)WD145
Performance Tip:
HF(x2)
WD(x3)
DS
CS
MS
RSF
D
FS(from Forbidden Eonis)
ES
BGrin(4D bottom)
XGrin(4D bottom)

[/spoiler]
Cosmic Pegasus100HF
Flash Striker80CS

ATTACK: flash ionis gb145 hf (get an rf or r2f)
Defense: diablo kerbecs wd145(get bd145) cs
stamina: phantom bull 230 d/ w145 wd
anti spin steal: death cygnus b:d

EDIT: I give up im the worst at spoilers.

Thanks KylerSmile
@shining god ms no problem glad to help

Ryukiba no problem remember to put flash in attack mode. Tongue_out
does anyone need a good combo?

earth leone ed145 wd
Should I put Duo in Stamina mode or the other mode?

Earth Leone an easily be beaten.
oh yeah i won my toys r us tournement with it

oh and stamina mode
(Jun. 11, 2013  2:24 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Should I put Duo in Stamina mode or the other mode?

Earth Leone an easily be beaten.

Stamina, the wobbling mode will decrease stamina a lot.
i did not say it was that good

but a lot of good attack
-.- There are better tournaments out there, meet new users on the WBO. Also, just because you won one tournament with this combo doesn't mean it's GOOD. Try it against a Duo combo.
if u put it in attack mode than it would also lose lots of stamina
(Jun. 11, 2013  2:26 AM)chipo 349 Wrote: oh yeah i won my toys r us tournement with it

oh and stamina mode

Yea i won with a similair combo like that ... 2 years ago, that combo is seriously old, look at the top tier list before suggecting combos.