"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No. I do have both Meteo L-Drago and L-drago Destroy. I tried them with B: D and they are terrible spin-stealers. They can't even beat my Hell Pegasis H145WD. Duo is the best for anti-spin stealing and Dragooon the best for spin-stealing.
Okay then but I'm not so great with zero-G.

Maybe try MF-H Duo Bull GB145RB/RSF?
And (I'm guessing again) Revizer Dragooon 160/170/165MB?
I don't have a Bull Clear Wheel, so I'm using Cancer. As for the spin-stealing... I'm gonna use a B: D. B: D isn't in Zero-G. And my tests are in a BB-10.
Sure.
I'll PM you with results.
(Jun. 07, 2013  7:52 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2013  3:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ehh...
The reason why your Eagle beats all that stuff is because none of them are Attack-oriented(Diablo is, but X: D doesn't help much), or do not have enough Stamina to cope with Eagle (Death outclasses Earth, but well, if it is uncustomized, then an RDF might have a tough time outspinning it).

The combo I gave you has enough Stamina to kill Earth.

Ok thanks I'll totally try that customization outGrin

I tried that combo out! And man it's awesome!!Grin it gave Eagle 5 sleep outs in a row! Eagle was able to give it 2 stadium outs but that's it!Gasp
Are you kidding me? Compared to the meta-game nowadays, this is a cake walk. Buy at least two Zero-G beyblades. Then, you'll know what I'm talking about.
What is DF105 best used for?
It's not commonly used... but I'm guessing for low attackers and variants to 85,90,100, and 105 for the Scythe Uranus 85RS combo.
I once tried to use it in an defence combo. Didn't help much.
Exactly, I don't know much about DF105. It's a very mysterious part.
Is there a good attack type combo I could make out of the parts listed?
Parts I have:
Energy Rings:
Eagle
Kerbecs
Bull
Cygnus
Nemesis
Leon
Libra
Pegasus lll
Striker
Fox
Dragonis
Eonis
L-Drago(L-Drago Destroy)
Fusion Wheels:
Earth
Kreis
Death(TT)
Twisted(x2)
Diablo
Flame
Cosmic(Hasbro)
Flash
Omega
Spiral
Ray
Destroy(TT)
Spin Tracks:
D125
145(x2)
230(x3)
W145(from Samurai Ifaid)
T125
WD145
R145
BD145(x2)
GB145
TR145
(Eternal)WD145
Performance Tip:
HF(x2)
WD(x3)
DS
CS
MS
MF
D
R2F
WB
ES
BGrin(4D bottom)
XGrin(4D bottom)
Phantom Orion 230D

(Jun. 10, 2013  3:24 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Exactly, I don't know much about DF105. It's a very mysterious part.
I have two DF105's.
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:47 AM)AZL Wrote: Phantom Orion 230D

(Jun. 10, 2013  3:24 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Exactly, I don't know much about DF105. It's a very mysterious part.
I have two DF105's.
Any other better Bey combo better than that one?Uncertain
Phantom bull B: D and/or Phantom bull 230D
or Flash (attack mode) Striker X: D
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:02 AM)AZL Wrote: What is DF105 best used for?

Its mainly used in left spin attackers, because its a good height for attacking, and it works well in low spin rotations for a chance at spin stealing, so list ur parts for us to build a combo, but im not sure it works with anything other than Dragooon, because all the other left spin attackers aren't so good at spin steal, and meteo isnt the best for attack, I think.
I don't have dragooon but here you go
Guardian L-Drago L-Drago Destructor w2D WD WF D lrf RSF B LF MB
Guardian l drago would probably have more smash so...

Guardian l drago df105 lrf,
In attack mode? I know, lame question just to confirm.
I never really pay attention to the modes, but yea why not? If u want to do ur won testings just for fun against some combos, u can to see if it will work better, but I think it should be in attack mode. For obvious reasons I might add.

EDIT: I just noticed but in attack mode the contact points are opened, so definitely have it in attack mode.
I'll tell you the results then.

When I do the testing.
(Jun. 10, 2013  6:29 AM)AZL Wrote: I'll tell you the results then.

When I do the testing.

AZL a few days ago i bought Ultimate DX set....so i did the testing and here's the result

L-DRAGO GUARDIAN DF105 (Absorb Mode) vs Wing Pegasus 90WF( Iron Clad Attack Mode or Mode 0)

Stadium Used: BB-10 attack stadium

Launcher Used: LR String Launcher+Grip

Bey Condition: Brand New

Wing Launched First and at the end of each round it is alternated(eg:next round Guardian)

Total Rounds=10

Guardian=3 (KO)

Wing=7(OS:5,KO:2 )

Win Percentage

Wing Pegasus=70%

Guardian L Drago = 30%

Guardian L drago did early knockouts rather than that it lost all its spin velocity and i didnt see any spin stealing at all! . ( Guardian L drago DF105LRF was in the recommended combo section of the box :o ). Wing had pretty good stamina and even though guardian was much faster with LRF it didn't result in knockouts that much.( I think most of the hits which hit the rubber acted as cushions for wing and lowered the force of impact)

Guardian L drago DF105 (Attack Mode) vs Wing Pegasus90WF (
Iron Clad Mode)

Wing Launched First and alternated at the end of each round

Win Percentage

L drago Guardian=4 ( KO:3, OS:1)

Wing Pegasus=6 ( KO:2, OS:4)

Well in attack mode there was no rubber clearly the impacts had higher force( it didn't increase attack that much but there was a boost).Well I was shocked when guardian OS(out spun) wing with 2-3 rotations and there was some signs of spin steal( just some).I really think Attack mode is better than absorb mode.But i kinda like Wing even though bey Wiki says its mediocre.Overall i say Guardian can utilize its power in attack mode,since its heavier than destroy it has better smash attack,but by far not a Top-tier ( like VariAres S130R2F)

Since this is my first Test ever i hope the format is correct and i posted this in the right place.(fell free to suggest,and point out my errors,Can someone help me and tell why spoilers didn't appear)
Is takara tomy's diablo (fusion wheel) better than takara tomy's phantom (fusion wheel) ?
(Jun. 10, 2013  12:50 PM)karpoconi Wrote: Is takara tomy's diablo (fusion wheel) better than takara tomy's phantom (fusion wheel) ?

Depends on what the subject is .. Attack, Stamina, Defense etc.
(Jun. 10, 2013  5:10 AM)AZL Wrote: Phantom bull B: D and/or Phantom bull 230D
or Flash (attack mode) Striker X: D

Thanks for the combosSmile