"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
also are both of those beys attack types?
(May. 22, 2013  12:22 AM)commderben Wrote: also are both of those beys attack types?

Yup, they are. Try getting some 4D Beys, like Phantom Orion or Duo Uranus if you want some good Stamina and Defence Combos!
ok im the attacker type or balance with attack in it like shinobi slamander def and atk combo
(May. 22, 2013  12:16 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 22, 2013  12:10 AM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 20, 2013  10:24 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I also got Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Beat Lynx AD145WD (Hasbro).
No one responded to mine yet.

Attack: Flash Orion S130R2F/LRF
Defence: Death ____ TR145? RDF
Stamina: Phantom Aquario 230D/B;D
Anti-Attack: Diablo ____ TR145RF
Spin Steal: Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb TR145WD/W2D

Sorry most of the combos used TR145, you should try to get a BD145.
Thanks, but I don't have R2F only RF.
(May. 22, 2013  1:33 AM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 22, 2013  12:16 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 22, 2013  12:10 AM)nupmuk Wrote: No one responded to mine yet.

Attack: Flash Orion S130R2F/LRF
Defence: Death ____ TR145? RDF
Stamina: Phantom Aquario 230D/B;D
Anti-Attack: Diablo ____ TR145RF
Spin Steal: Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb TR145WD/W2D

Sorry most of the combos used TR145, you should try to get a BD145.
Thanks, but I don't have R2F only RF.

Oops, sorry, I didn't notice. Instead, use LRF.
here we go

ray striker
sythe kronos
Galaxy Pegesus
Gravity destroyer stam
thunder libra
death quels spark fx
duo uranus spark fx
proto nemesis spark fx
kries cyignus
NIGHTMARE REX
Evil Befall
spiral fox
attack:gravity destroyer d125 r2f
defense: none, try to get diablo nemesis and a bey with bd145(hades kerbecs)(if u do have a paypal account get, duo instead)
stamina:kreis cygnus tr145 ewd
balance: none
edit:thanks izhkoort
terrible combos
U dont hav any good parts and gravity destroyer was top toer at one time and there not terrible combos for wat u have.
(May. 22, 2013  8:05 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack:gravity destroyer d125 r2f
stamina:kreis cygnus TR145ewd

Small correction made

@BlazonBlast!: Kyler_the best is right, the only thing I could improve I remarked it has a correction, but there is nothing to do about it, you should buy some beyblades if you are not content, don't complain to someone that tried to help
I need a combo made to create a hyper jade jupiter. I don't care if it's not that good, I just want it to beat jade jupiter in a fair fight- any time, anywhere, by either outclassing it in every way or making it the absolute weakness to it. ( Thats a little bit too far for the parts I have but you get the point ) Here are my parts.

I don't have much anything., but the only fusion wheels I can use without getting knocked out before I even launch is Twisted ( American ) and Flash ( Hyper blade ). My spin tracks and performance tips are lw105 d125 230, hf, wb, and wd. I want to choose my own energy ring. Now this is not much, but I believe it is enough to take down Jade Jupiter. If it can't beat Jade Jupiter at a equal launch power and Jade has a higher chance for a knock out or a stadium out then just tell me I don't have enough. Because I don't want to make anything if it can't beat Jade.
Is there any good improvement on my combo phantom striker 230mb
phantom striker 230mb would have better stamina if it had aquario,gasher,bull,hades or Cygnus.
no, it will better with Duo, that's the right combo, if you want to use phantom, try with SD or D

I think Cygnus and Aquario are the better of them, but I'm not sure unfortunately
is flash saggitario Triple Roller 145 extreme flat good or not
(May. 23, 2013  10:55 AM)the spirit Wrote: is flash saggitario Triple Roller 145 extreme flat good or not

It's pretty good, except that having GB145 instead of TR145 would be better. Also, having R2F instead of XF would be better as well. Then, it becomes a top tier Beyblade.
I've finally fleshed out my collection a bit. What's a few good combos from these?

Thermal Pisces
Gravity Perseus
Rock Giraffe
Diablo Nemesis
Ray Striker
Variares
Kreis Cygnus
Cosmic Pegasus
L-Dragon Destructor
Dark Knight Dragooon
(May. 23, 2013  10:32 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I've finally fleshed out my collection a bit. What's a few good combos from these?
__
Thermal Pisces
Gravity Perseus
Rock Giraffe
Diablo Nemesis
Ray Striker
Variares
Kreis Cygnus
Cosmic Pegasus
L-Dragon Destructor
Dark Knight Dragooon
It would help if you listed the spin tracks and performance tips of the beyblades.
But I think I can interpret most of them.
Attack: VariAries D125?/W105? R²F
Defense: Gravity Perseus/Diablo ____ T125/R145? CS
Stamina: ____ AD145WD
Those are the best ones I can think of, I made those assuming the beyblades you have are from Takara Tomy.
Thanks, that actually helps more than you realize Smile
(May. 23, 2013  10:59 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Thanks, that actually helps more than you realize Smile
your welcome!
(May. 23, 2013  12:30 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  10:55 AM)the spirit Wrote: is flash saggitario Triple Roller 145 extreme flat good or not

It's pretty good, except that having GB145 instead of TR145 would be better. Also, having R2F instead of XF would be better as well. Then, it becomes a top tier Beyblade.

it is tr145
Actually, we'd require you to list your parts if you expect specific help.
In theory, that combo is not too good.
Sagittario II doesn't have the best synergy with Flash, tbh. TR145 isn't a qualified Attack track; while XF isn't a tip that one puts on Attackers these days.

So yeah, you'd need to make something better of course. However, it'd be cool if you list your parts. That way, we can help you better. Smile
hey i need your opinions on these combos:

Death Jupiter TH170 RS/RSF (Which is better?!) for a defence type
Scythe/duo (Again, which is better?!) Aquario ad145wd as a stamina type
Beat Byxis 85 xf as an attack type
l drago destory combo please

parts
Wheels:
Big Bang
Galaxy
Flame
Rock
Grand
Earth
Thermal
Ray
Evil
Storm
destory
Spintracks:
Gb145
W105
AD145
That one Ray striker spintrack and some other useless ones also ed145
lw105
Tips:
Wd
Cs
Rf (used)
R2f(used)
XF
HF
B
WB
S
and other ones for stamina i cant seem to remember all the names and ds
MF
LF
Clear Wheels:
Pegasis III
Pegasis I
Pegasis II
Sagitario
Vergo
Zurrafa
L-Drago I
Cetus
Ares
Lacerta
Unicorno I
Persus
L drago
korstar01

Defense type: well its ok, but death isnt very good for defense but its ok
stamina type: I like sythe with bd145 better and its kinda three tiered behind phantom and duo so again, okay
attack: beat is not a good attack oriented wheel and xf is more for tornado stall, so not very good, so list ur combos to make sure this is the best u have, or maybe it can be improved.