0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Poisin serpent thermal pyceys ray striker tornado hurculo

Please make a combo with these

any kind of bey type

This is my friends request
(Apr. 13, 2013  1:07 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: You can't use R145 because at the end of the battle the rubber makes contact with the stadium and completely stops the bey from spinning, I know from tournament experience.

Well, if it ever comes down to tracks making contact with the stadium, then with the exception of very few (ie: SA165), anything would pretty much stop the bey from spinning, rubber or not.

(Apr. 13, 2013  12:04 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2013  4:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: R145 is unsuitable for Spin Steal.

Why? I thought it will give more weight & balance to the very-light Gravity.. ><

What Janstarblast meant is probably because R145 gives off quite a bit of recoil, which is usually avoided for Spin Stealers. Although, in some cases, I too prefer R145 on lightweight 3-sided wheels like Meteo, and Gravity. To me personally, the benefit of having a bit extra weight outweighs the recoil issue.
Ah... I see...
I thought that having a comparatively light wheel on a recoil-y track and a not-so-good-recoil-handling tip would be disadvantageous...

At the same time, like it is somewhat pointless to focus on increasing an Attacker's stamina, it seemed to me that having a slightly increased weight for an overall light-weight spin steal combo doesn't do much. I thought it would be better to focus on increasing its spin steal capabilities instead.
ED145, which is one of the more suitable tracks for Spin Steal, also suffers from quite a bit of recoil. So yeah, I wasn't against R145 considering only its recoil.

As Yuko Ray said though, R145's wide perimeter and the somewhat low-lying rubber layer acts like a stopper as soon as the beyblade starts wobbling. So it may be considered as a disadvantage for spin-steal. But yes, you are totally right about how most tracks would lead to a beyblade stopping as soon as it wobbles; so it is not just R145. The rubber of R145 might help in spin stealing but well, I just thought the disadvantages outweigh the advantages...
Hi there, I want a defense type with lots of stamina.
I have the BB10 attack stadium and lions's lair stadium.
These are the beyblades I have.
All of them are Takara Tomy.
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (but there is no rubber)
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Escorpio T125JB
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Aquario (Legend) 100F
Thermal Lacerta WA145HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Lost tip) (But exchanged with MS)
Meteo Ldrago LW105LF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (Worn Tip)
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
The best combo I had is Earth Kerbecs 100WD
Thankyou!
(Apr. 13, 2013  9:43 AM)abbasasad123 Wrote: Hi there, I want a defense type with lots of stamina.
I have the BB10 attack stadium and lions's lair stadium.
These are the beyblades I have.
All of them are Takara Tomy.
** snip **
Thankyou!

Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS.
Hello, I would like to get feedback on my current team:
whether a bey is weak in a certain aspect/type (I use only Defense and Stamina-y type beys) and if there is anyway to improve it in the type it is listed for.

Basalt Horogium 90 PD (Stamina)
Hades Kerbecs BD145 CS (Stamina( my WD broke Unhappy))
Earth Lacerta AD145 DS (Defense)
I have a Ray Bull 145MF is it a good Attack Type???Please I need to destroy my friends Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.Thanks
Guys, list your parts so we know how to improve them with your current inventory ..
(Apr. 13, 2013  11:59 AM)Ajitumari Wrote: Hello, I would like to get feedback on my current team:
whether a bey is weak in a certain aspect/type (I use only Defense and Stamina-y type beys) and if there is anyway to improve it in the type it is listed for.

Basalt Horogium 90 PD (Stamina)
Hades Kerbecs BD145 CS (Stamina( my WD broke Unhappy))
Earth Lacerta AD145 DS (Defense)

First up, 90 on Basalt should be close to scraping. Its quite risky.
Secondly, CS is a Defense tip, and not as useful for Stamina as WD is.
Its surprising to see that with Basalt around, you still choose Earth as your Defense. Moreover, DS cannot defend well (but yeah, even I love that tip).

Even out of those parts, you can make a once-top-tier Defense combo-
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

As Cannon said, you'd get more specific help once you list your parts. Smile
Actually, I have pretty much every Metal Masters beyblade except Flame Byxis
And also, I think the risk of scraping is pretty low, since PD is quite the wide tip.
Also, I need Earth Lacerta as a backup since my Basalt gets easily defeated by my friend's Basalt Bull 230 WD (no clue why it happens) and right now my only Stamina-ish tips are DS and CS.
And now, I need a GOOD kind of spin stealer. And my Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD only ties with other beys. Thanks for the help!

(Apr. 13, 2013  12:15 PM)Tamim Wrote: I have a Ray Bull 145MF is it a good Attack Type???Please I need to destroy my friends Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.Thanks

Tamim, I think it's better to go with the type match-ups in this case. If your friend launches it to get a flower pattern, get a quick Stamina bey. I recommend the Earth wheel, and a D series tip. And make sure that if you want to defeat him with force, Perseus gets easily knocked from below. And if you want to outspin him, I suggest you get something like WD145 because the recoil isn't that great, and it still gets you away.
(Apr. 13, 2013  2:05 AM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: ER: striker v.2, gasher, bull, destroyer, gil, horuseus, variares, striker x 2, cygnus, byxis, Aries, pegasus v.3, lacerta, uranus, lyre, destructor x 2
FW: cosmic, torch, inferno x 2, duo, thermal, forbidden, Ray x 2, storm, gravity, kreis, hades, Vulcan, l drago x 2
ST:100, lw105, df 105, ch120, 125, d125 x 2, wa 130, 145 x2, ed145, wd 145, sw 145,ad145, 230
Pt: sf, hf,mf, lf, r2f, d x2, wd x3, cs x 2, ds, rs

4d bottoms: fd, dd, fs

I need some attack, defense, stamina, and balance combos and include the best combo
ATTACK :VariAres CH120R2F
Defense : Duo Cygnus D125RS I'm assuming your Duo is TT if it isn't then use Kreis Cygnus D125RS
Stamina Grinuo Cancer 230D Again i'm asuming your duo is TT IF not then L-drago destructor CH120WD
BAlance : Duo Cygnus 230CS MB would boost this a lot
(Apr. 13, 2013  1:09 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Actually, I have pretty much every Metal Masters beyblade except Flame Byxis
And also, I think the risk of scraping is pretty low, since PD is quite the wide tip.
Also, I need Earth Lacerta as a backup since my Basalt gets easily defeated by my friend's Basalt Bull 230 WD (no clue why it happens) and right now my only Stamina-ish tips are DS and CS.
And now, I need a GOOD kind of spin stealer. And my Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD only ties with other beys. Thanks for the help!

(Apr. 13, 2013  12:15 PM)Tamim Wrote: I have a Ray Bull 145MF is it a good Attack Type???Please I need to destroy my friends Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.Thanks

Tamim, I think it's better to go with the type match-ups in this case. If your friend launches it to get a flower pattern, get a quick Stamina bey. I recommend the Earth wheel, and a D series tip. And make sure that if you want to defeat him with force, Perseus gets easily knocked from below. And if you want to outspin him, I suggest you get something like WD145 because the recoil isn't that great, and it still gets you away.

Oh wait, which Stadium do you use for your battles anyway?
i need as many combos as possible plz.Here are my parts,engry rings:peagus,lacerta,lyre,bull,fox,and vari ares
fuison wheels:cyber,flame,earth,spiral,thermial
spin tracks:125,ad145,90,ed145,t125,145,w105
performance tips:wd,mf,d,hf,xf
Cjnarrotin, please specify what type of combos you'd like.
Since you have variares, I suggest you go with VariAres W105 XF.
For Stamina, try Earth ______ 145 WD, since there is nothing else to use.
thx

but isnt t125 have more stamina than 145?
It all depends on your opponent. if you want to outspin a beyblade, use T125. I mentioned 145 because it has slight attack potential and also a less chance of being pushed down so low, that you scrape the floor.
well my oppoents own flash saggtario and i NEED TO BEAT

IT^
Please stop giving out wrong information...

If you need to beat a stock Flash Saggtario, you can go with Spiral Fox AD145 MF I suppose. VariAres on XF would Self KO forever. Or Earth Bull AD145 WD.
I agree with Kujikato. Variares is an outstanding attack wheel, but W105 would cause it to scrape/self-KO really really badly. I would go for Variares T125XF, unless your variares is hasbro/not 4D. Then I would use spiral lyra T125XF. For stamina, you don't need attack potential, it's a stamina type! also, T125 actually has more balance than 145, and, IMO, more potential for attack, at least with some of my favorite combos. Smile Also, flash saggitario is EXTREMELY easy to beat. Just use a regular old spiral lyre ED145MF. Smile

My 100th post!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
W105 has nothing to do with VariAres self-KOing.
Its all about XF. XF is hard to control, and so is VariAres. So it wouldn't work.
You seriously need to read around.
I need an attack combo and a spin stealer, here's the beys I have: Phantom Orion, Phantom Orion B;D, cosmic Pegasus, twisted befall, meteo ldrago, ldrago destructor, forbidden striker, forbidden ionis, duo ice titan, beat lynx x2, wing pegasus x2, variaries, spiral fox, ray striker, bakushin susanow, rock zurafa, blitz striker, jade jupiter, scythe kronos, diablo nemesis x;d, divine crown, dark knight dragooon, and guardian revizer.
My current defense combo is revizer dragooon bd145cs but I don't know how well it will do in a bb10. Any help is appreciated!
I currently have a ray pegasus 85 r2f but ik this probably isn't the best combo (to say the least)
Flash sag in stock can be defeated by flame sag C145 S