"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Before any combo can be given, we need to know your other parts!
(IE, Say I said Basalt Aqro. 230 Cs, you might not have those parts!)
You need a combo with Duo Ice Titan 230WD when that is all you have(he asked you to list your parts, and you listed just Duo Ice Titan 230WD)?
Well, here you are-
Duo Ice Titan 230WD

It has really bad balance.
duo ice titan 230 wd and death quetzacotal122sf
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:03 PM)AwesomeBlader11 Wrote: duo ice titan 230 wd and death quetzacotal122sf

First, its 125 SF, and there really isn't any good combo to make with those 2. They are both not too good...
Do you have any other beys?
duo ice titan 230SF Death Quetzalcoatl 125SF variares D:D phantom dragonis w105B diablo peacock 105wd
hades gemios DB145RF

Why thank you jansterblast that was helpfull
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:13 PM)AwesomeBlader11 Wrote: duo ice titan 230SF Death Quetzalcoatl 125SF variares DGrin phantom dragonis w105B diablo peacock 105wd
hades gemios DB145RF

Why thank you jansterblast that was helpfull

Some of those parts you listed (Peacock and DB145 don't exist, that I know of)

Um, try Phantom Beaofowl (if thats what you meant by Peacock) 230 WD.
VariAres 125 RF... They're not good, but its ok from what you have...
oh I meant boost disk I got the initials mixed up bd145
Janstarblast well ive tryed my death combo its extreme good on my friends beys it won 9/10 and earth maybe outclassed but it did an 7/10 on my friends hyperblades:flash sagittaro,kreis Crygus um well i dont feel like namin all but one was diablo nemsis and both beys beat it i mean yes earth is outclassed and its like the granpa of metals but hey i guess its still pretty good
In stadium Stamina (Hasbro)
Basalt Aquario GB145WD VS Earth Bull GB145WD who win?
Basalt's grinding abilities won't let Earth win, even though Earth has better balance.
I would like some feedback on this illegal combo I came up with, shortly after purchasing some new hyperblades, Take the XGrin 4D spintrack/performance tip of Diablo Nemesis, Then take the top 2 pieces of the new cosmic pegasus fusion wheel, turn them upside down on the X-Drive, Next Place the fusion wheel hell/hades on the now "winged spin track" turn slightly until the fusion wheel falls into place, top it off with a kerbecs energy ring and a MF-H! So basicly, MF-H Cosmic Hell Kerbecs XGrin (also, what would be a better thread to put this in?)
the better thread to put this on would be the illegal mod thread so next tome choose wisely before posting thx
Okay thx Kyler, I didnt know we had an illegal thread Tongue_out I also found that you can set, Meteo, Lightning, basalt, and storm into the X-Drive 4D-Drive while the Top half of diablo is placed up-side-down on the X-Drive, it makes for some awesome illegal/heavy combos!
(Mar. 31, 2013  8:14 PM)JonesBreaker93 Wrote: Okay thx Kyler, I didnt know we had an illegal thread Tongue_out I also found that you can set, Meteo, Lightning, basalt, and storm into the X-Drive 4D-Drive while the Top half of diablo is placed up-side-down on the X-Drive, it makes for some awesome illegal/heavy combos!

Yea thts okay keep workin on those combos it sounds like u hav a lot of good ideas
For syncrome is Goreim Reviser E230GCF good for Defense and for combos attack - Metal Face Fang Pegasis 100RF (Low tracks are Good) Stamina - Duo cancer T125 notes: Face- Any Facebolts don't use metal faces) clearwheel- it must be circular like Bull,Aquario,Horrogium or cancer it must be smooth) Metal Wheel - most recommended are Duo and Phantom but you can use earth basalt or Burn it must be circular track- try to use 230 it has a stamin here's are the recomended CH120 or T125 if you don't want that any tracks Performance tip- Use D tips like Sd WD D PD WWD for Defense - read this
What you'll need is a heavy Beyblade. For the Facebolt, anything works. What's most recommended is a Metal Face, or a MF-H. For the Clear Wheel (Energy Ring), you'll need a heavy wheel. The heaviest wheels so far is Bull, Aquario & Kerbecs. (You can do some research on the BeyWiki (WBO) and Beyblade Wikia. For the Metal Wheel (Fusion Wheel), the same thing. You need a heavy wheel. The heaviest Metal wheels are Diablo, Basalt & Earth. Again, you can go research online for heavy wheels. For the Track, you'll again need a heavy track. The heaviest Tracks so far is BD145, GB145 & TH170. Again... Do some researching around. The links below can help. Lastly, the Bottom (Performance Tip). You'll need a rubber based Bottom to withstand attacks. They'll create more friction against the stadium, making it harder to knock out. I recommend CS, RS & RSF. Now you have a strong Defense type!
Whom are you referring to, BBG_BeyCraft123? That post doesn't look like a query, or a answer to anyone. What does it mean exactly?
I own the following parts -
Clear Wheels - Horogium, Kerbecs, Pisces, Pegasis, Leone, Byxis, Pegasis II X 2, Gemios, Perseus, Bull, Unicorno, Aries, Sagittario, L-Drago II, L-Drago
Metal Wheels - Basalt, Hell, Thermal, Storm, Rock X 2, Flame X 2, Galaxy X 2, Evil, Gravity, Dark, Ray, Meteo, Lightning
Spintracks - 145 X 2, BD145, T125, 105, 230, W105, DF145, AD145, H145, D125, ED145, C145, LW105
Tips - WD X 3, DS, ES, RF, WB, R2F X 2, FS, SD, CS, B, S, LF

Will the following combos work?
Attack - Hell Kerbecs 105R2F
Defense - Basalt Bull D125SD
Stamina - Thermal Byxis AD145WD
Balance - Flame Bull 230RF
Spin-stealer - Meteo L-Drago 145WD
Anti-attack - Basalt Kerbecs 145R2F
They aren't too good.
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125/H145R2F OR Lightning L Drago BD14R2F
Defence- Basalt Bull BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD OR Basalt Bull AD145WD
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago ED145WD
Anti-Attack- Basalt Bull BD145RF/R2F

(RF can also be used in Attack combos. Sorry for listing just R2F)
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:25 AM)mbaheganteng Wrote: hi i'm newly joined..
I'm thinkng to get UDX BB-121
now we have..

Wing Pegasis 90WF
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Duo Uranus 230WD

so how do you suggest..
what combo should i make for attack, defense and stamina or anything else?
and what should i get to improve those attack, defense and stamina or anything else combo?
Thank you
Attack- MF Screw Horogium 90RF
Defense- You don't have a good track-tip setup dude.
Stamina- MF Duo/Phantom ______ 230D
Balance- Duo _____ 230MB
Other combos to try-
Phantom Orion 90MF (you need the Hades CW to make this perfect. This is seriously good).
(Apr. 01, 2013  3:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- MF Screw Horogium 90RF
Defense- You don't have a good track-tip setup dude.
Stamina- MF Duo/Phantom ______ 230D
Balance- Duo _____ 230MB
Other combos to try-
Phantom Orion 90MF (you need the Hades CW to make this perfect. This is seriously good).
Thank you for answers...
i already try that..
it is soooo goood seriously nice... even it just orion CW
but is it better not to use Metal face? i use MF-L and i think it's better to absorb some attack but posses same stamina as MF-F or normal face usage...
so how about it?
EDIT: i use atk mode on phantom wheel

And what do you expect to get for defense tip? rubber ball good?
Oops, I forgot about the Metal Faces for some reason...

As for good Defense tips, RDF is the best. You also need BD145 Spin Track.
Could you guys make me good attack, defence, stamina, balance combos for the BB-10 and for Zero-G Stadiums?
These are all the parts that I have:

Thanks, and please make sure to put what's mostly good for Zero G stadiums! Thanks Smile
(Apr. 01, 2013  4:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Could you guys make me good attack, defence, stamina, balance combos for the BB-10 and for Zero-G Stadiums?
These are all the parts that I have:

Thanks, and please make sure to put what's mostly good for Zero G stadiums! Thanks Smile

Attack: MF-H Flash Orion GB145RF/R2F
Tornado Staller: MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF or MF-H Flash Orion W145MF

Defence: MF-H Duo/Orojya Reviser BD145CS

Stamina: MF-F Phantom Cygnus W145WD
Spin Equalizer: Reviser Dragooon SA165WD/W2D

Balance: MF-H/MF-L/MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB

I can't really think of any Zero-G Attack Stadium customs.
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:30 AM)Binkerboy Wrote: Metal Wheels
Basalt
Burn
Cyber
Screw
Thermal
Earth
Energy Rings
Cancer
Pegasus
Bull
Lacerta