"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:09 PM)Infernoblader Wrote: i have a hasbro staduim, the best combos ive thought of are Earth aquario gb145wd , earth fireblaze/virgo 145wd and a destibilizer- flame gasher/cancer 100SF. what do you think?

Earth aquario gb145wd , earth fireblaze/virgo 145wd Good combos Grin

Whats a destabilizer?
No . They are not 'good' combos .
No where near top-tier ...
Please list your parts and we can help .
(Mar. 04, 2013  6:25 PM)BladerPao Wrote: Whats a destabilizer?
A destabilizer is a Bey thst usually has a low track height that is meant to get under other Beys MWs and knock them off balance. IIRC, They aren't used much anymor, one of the reasons being because those combos are generally powerless against 230 height Beys, and almost always lose against them.
(Mar. 04, 2013  4:31 PM)wpardin Wrote: You don't really have many beyblades & parts to make good combos. I can only suggest:
MF-M Basalt Bull 230SD/DS
MF-H Basalt Bull R145/WA130RF
MF-H Vulcan Bull 145RF

What type of combos are those ones you gave me? Thanks again.
[/quote]
1.Stamina
2.Anti-attack (Top-tier)
3.Attack
I'm a New Member, And I want to, Of course, Be on 1-3 places of a tournament, I want a Stamina Bey, Which I'm Trying to get Phantom gasher 230D or DS(Or SD I can't remember) soo please, Lemme know.
Redominus you should pick the D tip because it gives a better balance then ds or sd.
would kriese cygnus fusion wheel be good with the B: D spin track for a anti spinstealer combo?
Use Death for anti spin stealer... Kreis is only useful with BD145 CS/RSF/RDF to counter Flash, but it still sucks at that...
so kreise is useless, thanks for telling me
(Mar. 04, 2013  6:25 PM)BladerPao Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:09 PM)Infernoblader Wrote: i have a hasbro staduim, the best combos ive thought of are Earth aquario gb145wd , earth fireblaze/virgo 145wd and a destibilizer- flame gasher/cancer 100SF. what do you think?

Earth aquario gb145wd , earth fireblaze/virgo 145wd Good combos Grin

Whats a destabilizer?
A destabilizer is a bey that gets underneath the opposing bey and throws it off balance, thus decreasing spin time.
do you think these two beys I custimized are 1. horrible/mediocre 2. decent 3. top tier
if you do not think 3, can you tell me what part you would change to make it three, or as close as it can get?
the beys are : Beat Striker 145CS (attack) and Twisted Zurafa s130WB. (defence)
I didn't say what other parts/beys i have because if I don't have one of the parts ill just buy a bey with it or trade it. P.S. I need to keep the energy rings on them both Grin
Perfect! This thread is just what i needed!
Here's what i have:

Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Rock Zurafa R145WB
L Drago Destructor LW105LF
Torch Gemios W105CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105 (missing the tip)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF

i need a nice half attack, half stamina combo plz!
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:03 AM)kevster25 Wrote: Perfect! This thread is just what i needed!
Here's what i have:

Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Torch Gemios W105CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Inferno Gasher SW145SF

I have a really beast Bey, but you don't have the parts, so i'll try to create something really close to it.
L-Drago Destructor R145SF
I hope I helped Grin
(Mar. 05, 2013  2:33 AM)christj Wrote: do you think these two beys I custimized are 1. horrible/mediocre 2. decent 3. top tier
if you do not think 3, can you tell me what part you would change to make it three, or as close as it can get?
the beys are : Beat Striker 145CS (attack) and Twisted Zurafa s130WB. (defence)
I didn't say what other parts/beys i have because if I don't have one of the parts ill just buy a bey with it or trade it. P.S. I need to keep the energy rings on them both Grin

Both combos are not really good.

For your Attack combo,
- CS would be decent as an attack type if it's still aggressive. But in the long run I wouldn't rely on it.
- Beat's decent if its made by Takara Tomy and not Hasbro's Metal Fury.

For your Defense combo,
- S130 is not used in defense combos, but its good in attack combos (e.g. Flash Escorpio/Orion/Horogium S130 R2F/RF)
- WB's a heavily outclassed defense tip. CS is better.

I guess you can try out:
Balance: Twisted _____ 145/S130 CS

Please list all your parts so we can help you decide what you can use currently.
I need the best combo using sp230 I have almost every bey so just give me a combo that is pretty good
Oh Alrite, Then it will be Phantom Gasher 230D?
(Mar. 05, 2013  4:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I need the best combo using sp230 I have almost every bey so just give me a combo that is pretty good

Please list you parts so that we can help - there is no 'best combo' really for any specific part .
Phantom orion
Diablo nemesis
Beat lynx
Samurai Ifraid
L drago guardian
Berserker begirados
Hades kerbecs
Dark bull
Basalt Horogium
Archer gryph
Vari ares
Pirates killerken
Kreis Cygnus
Bandied goreim
Gladiator bahamdia
And tips ?
Also , that is not every bey - like you said you had in your first post XP
Well I just mentioned the ones I thought could possibly go well with sp230 and my tips r

Wd
Ewd
Ds
Cf
Lrf
r2f
Bsf
Bs
Hf
Gf
Cs
Jsb
Ms
Wb
Q
Mb
Wf
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:35 AM)christj Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:03 AM)kevster25 Wrote: Perfect! This thread is just what i needed!
Here's what i have:

Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Torch Gemios W105CS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Inferno Gasher SW145SF

I have a really beast Bey, but you don't have the parts, so i'll try to create something really close to it.
L-Drago Destructor R145SF
I hope I helped Grin

the combo is amazing, but do you know any other good combo i can make? i want as many combos as possible!
Does any one have a good combo for Ray Striker? My available pieces are:
d125
CS
LW105
LF
SW105
W105
WA130
HF
Okay this has nothing to do with building combos but I'm stuck I'm going to buy and gravity Perseus and a beyblade hms but i don't know which one to get gaia dragoon or draciel help!
Try asking ur question in the purchase consultation or ask a question get an answer forums because they could help u more but I think u should get Gaia dragoon
(Mar. 06, 2013  12:01 AM)kevster25 Wrote: Does any one have a good combo for Ray Striker? My available pieces are:
d125
CS
LW105
LF
SW105
W105
WA130
HF

With ray striker, you could do Ray Striker WA130CS. Oh and what is Sw105?? Hope I helped!