"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
how about if you put s130 on it? or C145
(Feb. 28, 2013  6:40 PM)Cyberpegasus16 Wrote: I want a good Balance or Stamina bey here is my list of bey parts

I've already helped you out in the previous post:

(Feb. 28, 2013  1:00 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: Stamina: Hades Cygnus/Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) EWD/WD

You can't make a Balance type from what you listed so far.

If you want more combos, then looking for a Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF / DF105 LRF would be a start. Another good option on where to start is to get a "Meteor Shower Attack" 2-Pack from Hasbro (to get Meteo L-Drago, Twisted/Basalt, another BD145 track and a Defensive RSF tip). Next, would be getting a Phantom Orion BGrin, any 2-Pack with a CS tip, and any Beyblade or 2-Pack with an attack tip such as R2F, RF, and MF.
Are there spin tracks that you can put on l drago guardian not including BD145
(Feb. 28, 2013  8:01 PM)The Blader97 Wrote: Are there spin tracks that you can put on l drago guardian not including BD145

You're welcome to try L-Drago Guardian (Takara Tomy/Sonokong) CH120 EWD
what tip WD and also my duos balance gets effected very easy why is this because this isn't going to be helpful in a battle.
What stadium are you using ?
Hasbro ?
Also , EWD is Eternal Wide Defense .
(Feb. 28, 2013  6:26 AM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: can someone help with general attack/defense/stamina combos?
playing in bolt blast stadium(hasbro, big spiral in middle)

have:
Meteo L Drago
Meteo L Drago Assault Ver.
Meteo L Drago Rush Ver.
Screw
Earth
Horogium
Lacerta
125, 105, DF105, H145, 85, 90
XF, SD, EWD, LRF, MF, SF, LF

I own the bolt blast stadium, am I'm almost positive that your best option is a spin stealer/equalizer. I would reccomend Meteo L drago (original version) 125/105/DF105/85/90 EWD.
(you can really use any of you tracks, except H145. Use 125 against taller beys, and any other track for shorter beys, but DF105 is probably best against short beys.) I would launch this bey inside the spiral in the center of the stadium. Since the spiral will act as a barrier by causing friction when a bey's performance tip is knocked around while inside it, as well as hindering the movement of attack types, so you do not need much defense. This stadium also does not have very big stadium out pockets, and there are only two.)
Divine Crown Combos,
Divine
any clear wheel, tip, track
Defense combo
Energy Rings
-Bull
-Eagle
-Gemios
-Crab
-Befall
-Kerbecs
-Lynx
-Fox
-Cygnus
Fusions Wheels
-Storm
-Rock
-Flame
-Dark
-Earth
-Counter
-Evil
-Inferno
-Burn
-Cyber
-Midnight
-Hades
-Ray
-Galaxy
-Spiral
-Beat (hasbro)
-Kries
Spin Tracks
-AD 145
-T125
-D125
-DF145
-CH 120
-ED145
-H145
-C145
-BD145
-UW145
-R145
-TR145
Tips
-SD
-WB
-S
-ES
-WD
-MS
-SF
-FS
-D
-EWD
-DS
-W2D
-B
-BS
Kries Bull BD145EWD
Could any one help me out by telling me is this a good attack type-Face: Uranus
Energy Ring: Ultimate L-drago
Fusion Wheel: Ultimate Meteo
Spin Track: D125
Tip: Ball Sharp
First attempt was Ultimate Meteo Uranus T125R²F because it went so fast and beat a maximum of 3 Defense Types ALL AT ONCE !!! I just wanted to tell me which one was better.
(Mar. 01, 2013  12:11 AM)Silver-Kai Wrote: Could any one help me out by telling me is this a good attack type-Face: Uranus
Energy Ring: Ultimate L-drago
Fusion Wheel: Ultimate Meteo
Spin Track: D125
Tip: Ball Sharp
First attempt was Ultimate Meteo Uranus T125R²F because it went so fast and beat a maximum of 3 Defense Types ALL AT ONCE !!! I just wanted to tell me which one was better.

Neither are very good, but your first attempt was pk. List your parts so we can build you a better combo.
(Feb. 28, 2013  8:27 PM)The Blader97 Wrote: what tip WD and also my duos balance gets effected very easy why is this because this isn't going to be helpful in a battle.

Is your Duo in the correct mode? make sure it is in Stamina mode, or else you'll suffer epic balance fails Tongue_out

The Duo Cygnus 230 MB combo is a wobbler, check out the testing thread for why it's good like that.
Is MF Earth Leone WD145WD good?Confused
I need a combo that can beat my Earth Eagle 145 WD
Energy Rings
-PegasusI
-Pegasus II
- Pegasus III
-Bull
-Striker
-Gemios
-Crab
-Befall
-Kerbecs
-Lynx
-Fox
-Cygnus
-Orso
-Leon
-Wolf
-Libra
-Zurafa
-Capricorn
-Aries
-Ldrago
-Ldrago II
-Scorpio
-Pisces
-Sagittario
Fusions Wheels
-Storm
-Rock
-Flame
-Dark
-Earth
-Counter
-Evil
-Inferno
-Burn
-Cyber
-Midnight
-Hades
-Ray
-Galaxy
-Spiral
-Beat (hasbro)
-Kries
-Lightning
-Meto
-Big Bang
Spin Tracks
-AD 145
-T125
-D125
-DF145
-CH 120
-ED145
-H145
-C145
-BD145
-UW145
-R145
-TR145
-W105
-M145
-LW105
-FGrin
Tips
-SD
-WB
-S
-ES
-WD
-MS
-SF
-FS
-D
-EWD
-DS
-W2D
-B
-BS
-HF
-Q
-RF
-R2F
-LF
FaceGrinuo,Pegasus,Unicornio,Blank
Energy Ring: Ultimate L-drago, Orso, Bull, Kronos,
Metal Wheels: Meteo, Basalt, Rock, Poison, Cosmic (hasbro)
Tracks: D125, W105, LW105, 105,D145,85
Tips: BS, R²F, WD
(Mar. 01, 2013  1:21 AM)Cyberpegasus16 Wrote: List
Attack types do well against Earth Eagle 145WD.

You could make...

Hades Kerbecs BD145R2F
Spiral Pisces 100R2F
Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

(Mar. 01, 2013  1:21 AM)CrystalFlash Wrote: FaceGrinuo,Pegasus,Unicornio,Blank
Energy Ring: Ultimate L-drago, Orso, Bull, Kronos,
Metal Wheels: Meteo, Basalt, Rock, Poison, Cosmic (hasbro)
Tracks: D125, W105, LW105, 105,D145,85
Tips: BS, R²F, WD
Attack: Cosmic Bull DF145R2F
Defense: None
Stamina: Basalt Bull 85WD
I want the best combo I can make.
I don't know the names to most of the spintracks and performance tips, but I know the energy rings and fusion wheels that go with the ones I don't know, and that all of my beys are 100% hasbro version and if it's a different version of a bey the package it came in

Ultimate Gravity Deystroyer Attack 130F
Beat Lynx (with a WD performance tip. .)
Rock zurafa r145wb
Phantom orion
Ray Striker ( the one from the two pack that comes with a defence type and is different shades of green then the one masamune has)
I also have some spare parts
Energy rings: Crown, pegasus(storm),L-Drago(Lightnng), Capicorn(fury)
fusion wheelsGrinark, Spiral, Twisted, Galaxy(blue), Lightning, Dark
Spin Tracks:s130,105,145
Performance tips: RF2,SD(red),q(blue)
Hey guys! My friend needs an attack type combo with a gryph chrome wheel, but unfortunately, he wants either pheonic or pegasis to be the second wheel, neither of which I own, so I can't test it for him. He hasn't bought the second wheel yet, so could you guys test some low-track (preferably D125) attack gryph pegasis/phoenic combos against some rock-hard defense types and tell me which is better? I know phoenic isn't supposed to be very good, according to the posts on this site, but I think pegasis might work. I don't have it though so I'm not sure. Thanks! Smile
(Mar. 01, 2013  3:32 AM)christj Wrote: I want the best combo I can make.
I don't know the names to most of the spintracks and performance tips, but I know the energy rings and fusion wheels that go with the ones I don't know, and that all of my beys are 100% hasbro version and if it's a different version of a bey the package it came in

Rock zurafa r145wb
Phantom orion
Ray Striker ( the one from the two pack that comes with a defence type and is different shades of green then the one masamune has)

The Best combo you could make is a balance type: Twisted Orion R145ES
Um...no. Phantom Orion ad145 WD would be better. I'm not sure about other types.
(Mar. 01, 2013  4:03 AM)CrystalFlash Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2013  3:32 AM)christj Wrote: I want the best combo I can make.

Rock zurafa r145wb
Phantom orion

The Best combo you could make is a balance type: Twisted Orion R145ES

That combo is actually terrible... Using an R2F would make it a great anti attack.
(Mar. 01, 2013  4:05 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Um...no. Phantom Orion ad145 WD would be better. I'm not sure about other types.

hey man thanks... because of you and the other guy who gave me a suggestion, I was able to create the ultimate bey! It is Twisted Orion 130 WD. The Orion 130 WD part comes from you (I had to change AD145 to 130 because I couldn't get ad145 off of the bey that had it). That part gives it great speed, stamina, and attack. Then the twisted part came from the other guy, which gives the bey lots of weight, which increases it's balence, defence, and allows it to do massive damage with it's giant fusion wheel, smashing any beyblade that spins into it's grave. Thanks to both of ya Grin
Twisted Orion 130 WD is your combo?
what major difference does it hold against Twisted Tempo 145 WD
what outnumbered suggested,Phantom Orion AD145 WD,has been a top-tier stamina combo.
Use it.For your own good.
I know that i wanted a combo a few days ago, but these days I've traded like a freak!
Performance Tips:SB, MB, SD, MS, SF, CF, WB, S(worn out and become like SF)
Spin Tracks:100, W105, 125, 145, SW145, F:S
Fusion Wheels:Saramanda, Poison, Dark, Death, Rock, Grand, Twisted, Spiral, Storm, Meteo, Burn
Energy Rings:Capricorn II, Horogium, Gemios, Libra, Quetzacoatl, Befall, Aquario, Hades, Pegasis III, Destroy, Samurai, Shinobi