"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:38 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: thanks Smile These replies are pouring in...hehe XD
Also, could someone make me a good combo from these beys I own?
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip broken)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
MF Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Grin
Soz forgot to add the MF :L

The exact same combos, except I'd add MF to all...
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:53 PM)darkwizard Wrote: i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK ans doest use any of the pieces PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PIECES LIKE STORM PEGASUS WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK (NOT A GOOD COMBO I KNOW I AM JUST THROWING THINGS OUT THERE)

Try Earth Fireblaze 135EWD (Fireblaze's Energy Ring, Virgo's Fusion Wheel, Fireblaze's Spin Track and Befall's Tip

Hope this works
Honestly... I like the posting enthusiasm, but you guys are SPAMMING this thread with pointless, useless and just posts that really do not help others. Be constructive and post if you KNOW the Top Tiers. Not just random combos...
Attack:
LLD CH120/85/90/D125/AD145/BD145 RF/MF (MF-H LLD BD145 RF is what would be preferred, but the others work fine.)
GP CH120/85/90/D125/AD145/BD145 RF/MF (Best used as MF-H GP BD145 MF)
Hell _____(Pegasus III?) 85/90/BD145(Boost Mode) RF/MF (Use RF for this, better choice)
Phantom _____(Orion) 85/90/AD145 MF/RF (AD145 with RF, MF for the low tracks)

Defense:
MF-H Twisted Kerbecs/Tempo (Check the old Basalt Combo Threads for the alignment of the ER) 85/90/BD145 RS/MF (Use BD145 with MF, it'll scrape on RS)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 RS

Stamina:
Phantom Orion B: D
Phantom Orion 85 EWD/WD

Balance:
MF-H Twisted Tempo/Kerbecs 85/90 EWD/WD
MF-H Twisted Tempo CH120 RF/MF (Personal Idea, not really top tier)

These are better...
it barely loses every time have any way to make it a little better
i"ll work on it, at leats we know we're almost there
Try Earth Befall, kerbecs track and befall's tip
should work
Smile
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:25 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Honestly... I like the posting enthusiasm, but you guys are SPAMMING this thread with pointless, useless and just posts that really do not help others. Be constructive and post if you KNOW the Top Tiers. Not just random combos...

You are still SPAMMING, and plus, this is a forum, not your PM or Chatbox.

Plus, that combo will SCRAPE like no tomorrow.
Alright people: If You won't stop recommending Bad combos, You'll get reported. You have to have the right knowledge of them first, before you can tell someone a Good combo...

Though sometimes it doesn't work, testing your made up won't bother you much
Ok soz, i'm kinda new and no-one's perfect anyway...
i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK ans doest use any of the pieces PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PIECES LIKE STORM PEGASUS WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK (NOT A GOOD COMBO I KNOW I AM JUST THROWING THINGS OUT THERE) once i get a good combo i stop posting
Also, could someone make me a good combo from these beys I own?
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip broken)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
MF Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS

darkwizard
Haven't you already posted that a lot. Reported
Herculeo777
You have already asked for combo help and people have told you. Reported
Energy rings:ldrago,wing Pegasus x2,giraffe,galaxy Pegasus;
Fusion rings:meteo x2,galaxy,storm,evil;
Spin tracks:sw145,100,145,df145,ad145;
Performance tips:wb x3,a metal sharp one;
4D:ldrago destroy F:S,Bingbang Pegasus F:D and 1 bingbang fusion ring.

Can someone please make me different combos with these parts for attack,defence,stamina,balance,anti attack and spin steal types of beyblades?
You have already been replied 2 pages back. Please, read through first and then post again.

Death's Post (Click to View)
wpardin's response (Click to View)
i know i have tried most of them for what i want and they have failed
Then you should learn how to launch properly. Can you do sliding or banking shot?
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:55 PM)darkwizard Wrote: i know i have tried most of them for what i want and they have failed
Well Then Try mine
Flash Pegasus III 90 MF
Blitz Pegasus III 100 RF
Diablo Kerbecs BD145 MB
Phantom Saggitarius II 230 MB
Duo Cygnus AD145 EDS
Big Bang Saggitarius II TR145 FB
Basalt Horologium(remodeled Version)230 CS
Screw Kerbecs 85 XF
Vulcan Pegasus III 85 XF

try adding MF's(metal face) to this combination
Metal Flat to Attack types
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:30 PM)PrismBicker Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:55 PM)darkwizard Wrote: i know i have tried most of them for what i want and they have failed
Well Then Try mine
Flash Pegasus III 90 MF
Blitz Pegasus III 100 RF
Diablo Kerbecs BD145 MB
Phantom Saggitarius II 230 MB
Duo Cygnus AD145 EDS
Big Bang Saggitarius II TR145 FB
Basalt Horologium(remodeled Version)230 CS
Screw Kerbecs 85 XF
Vulcan Pegasus III 85 XF

try adding MF's(metal face) to this combination
Metal Flat to Attack types
Try using TR145/AD145 on Flash and Blitz.And BigBang Sagittario TR145FB is out classed...
If you can do banking shot properly, you should not have a problem using the combos I gave you. You are just battling against pegasus so you should win. Pegasus combos are so easy to beat.
Hey again! Do you have any good customs to beat burn gasher 100s?