"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:25 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?

i dont realy get your question..but if you are asking about the comparison..
Basalt on 230 WD..i heard it has balance issue..put CS / MB on 230...
130 RS..RS is a very good pure defense tip...its hard to KO anything with heavy MW + RS..
but with Flash,Basalt is down...
however..you will have poor survival due ti rubber tip..

Is not a comparison, is because i want to use a WD and RS in a Basalt Horogium custom, using them has alternatives when fighting different oponents.

So, WD is better not to use it with Basalt? or is preferred with a different track?
(Oct. 11, 2012  4:02 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:25 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?

i dont realy get your question..but if you are asking about the comparison..
Basalt on 230 WD..i heard it has balance issue..put CS / MB on 230...
130 RS..RS is a very good pure defense tip...its hard to KO anything with heavy MW + RS..
but with Flash,Basalt is down...
however..you will have poor survival due ti rubber tip..

Is not a comparison, is because i want to use a WD and RS in a Basalt Horogium custom, using them has alternatives when fighting different oponents.

So, WD is better not to use it with Basalt? or is preferred with a different track?
WD..you can use for AD145 set up...

Ok, i will be seen it, and then I'll decide which I'll use or not

Thanks again
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:49 PM)HinTin Wrote: i use this combo against other spin equalizers and stealers
rattle bds have better defence than other bds and lose stamina
it is a very good combo but if you guys are that adament about me not sugesting it again i wont
i will post test results of this in a different forum

If you are saying that your combo is good, then post your results here. Prove it that it is as good as you said. If you can't prove it, i don't think anyone here will believe that combo is good.
Which will be good to use on ad145 wd
Burn, scyth, phantom, earth
all hasbro parts
(Oct. 11, 2012  5:30 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Which will be good to use on ad145 wd
Burn, scyth, phantom, earth
all hasbro parts

Burn or Phantom would be best if its Hasbro parts.
I tested mf variares bd left spin against storm pegasus 105rf vulcan horuseus 145wd and ray striker d125cs and it lost against pegasus horuseus and striker.what mode should i use gravity destroyer ad145wd in im gonna use it in left spin mode and is inferno byxis ch120rs good?
(Oct. 11, 2012  9:45 PM)specter187 Wrote: I tested mf variares bd left spin against storm pegasus 105rf vulcan horuseus 145wd and ray striker d125cs
Uh, you are supposed to test against top tier combos for that...
well ill be able to do my tests next week
What are the top tier combos?
(Oct. 11, 2012  10:41 PM)specter187 Wrote: What are the top tier combos?

If you have used the search function you would've easily of been able to find them. But since im a decent human being today.

This
(Oct. 11, 2012  9:45 PM)specter187 Wrote: I tested mf variares bd left spin against storm pegasus 105rf vulcan horuseus 145wd and ray striker d125cs and it lost against pegasus horuseus and striker.what mode should i use gravity destroyer ad145wd in im gonna use it in left spin mode and is inferno byxis ch120rs good?

Vari Ares BD is horrible. Everything you tested it against is very outclassed.

Gravity Destroyer isn't that great on AD145 WD.

Inferno Byxis Ch120 RS is bad. completely outclassed. Inferno has no competitive uses.
(Oct. 11, 2012  10:34 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  9:45 PM)specter187 Wrote: I tested mf variares bd left spin against storm pegasus 105rf vulcan horuseus 145wd and ray striker d125cs
Uh, you are supposed to test against top tier combos for that...

(Oct. 11, 2012  10:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  9:45 PM)specter187 Wrote: [...]

Vari Ares BD is horrible. Everything you tested it against is very outclassed.

LOL, you guys, it doesn't matter that the combos he tested it against are outclassed. He basically demonstrated that VariAres B:D is useless because if you'd have read just a little more closely...:

(Oct. 11, 2012  9:45 PM)specter187 Wrote: I tested mf variares bd left spin against storm pegasus 105rf vulcan horuseus 145wd and ray striker d125cs and [VariAres] lost against pegasus horuseus and striker.
What is good attack with lightning ldrago
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:55 PM)specter187 Wrote: What is good attack with lightning ldrago
MF/MF-H Lightning L-Drago(Upper) 90RF/CH120RF
It's good but it's outclassed
(Apr. 11, 1974  5:38 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: What is good attack with lightning ldrago

Mf lighting l dragobbd145 lrf
actually i had tested against the top tier combos i wrote down a month ago to see its use as a spin equalizer and unlike others i dont not post an idea that ive tested well and well top tier got upgraded in other words if this had come up earlier it would have ended up toptier but by the time i got around to posting it well it went the way of the libra... outclassed by new top tier combos
my bad 4 months ago
Yeah, riiiight. Stamina and Attack aren't too different from what they were four months ago, so your combo still wouldn't have performed well. Please take a look at the VariAres testing thread if you wish to see what areas it truly excells in.
vari ares for attack is not my favorite but thats not me saying its bad its just i dont use it in fact this is why i looked into its equalizing capabilities i guess ill just wait and see how gravitys retesting goes then replace any new gravitycombos combos with vari ares and ill be happy im still testing next week and posting results
earthbull 145 d
earth fireblaze 90wb
reviser dragoon bd or sa165ewd
meteo l-drago lw145wd
Last two are excellent the first two are very outclassed.
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:06 AM)Ke$ha R. Sebert Wrote: Last two are excellent the first two are very outclassed.

thank you
i will post some more combos later
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:07 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:06 AM)Ke$ha R. Sebert Wrote: Last two are excellent the first two are very outclassed.

thank you
i will post some more combos later

duo aquario 230wd
You ate supposed to list all of your parts and let us build the best combos possible.
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:10 AM)Ke$ha R. Sebert Wrote: You ate supposed to list all of your parts and let us build the best combos possible.

oh ok never posted in this thread before thanks
Flash Pisces 100R2F

Good Combo? ?
What would be the best combos out of these beys:
- Duo Uranus 230WD
- Wing Pegasis 90WF
- L-Drago Guardian S130MB
And some Metal Faces
I can buy any parts if needed.